Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body (44363 Views)

FG Bans Inter-State Movement Of COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by joceey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where do u reside is it lagos? With 300 to 400 naira I will tell u want to get and use you will vomit or defecate every spiritual arrow in your body u are through dream.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by JordanMichael(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've a brother that specialize in deliverance, he wouldn't take a dime from u. He's based in Benue state. If u need his contact lemme know and he will tell u things beyond your imaginations, and I can tell u that after your encounter with him, your story will change.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Rico94: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
pls be specific, what kind of movement are you observing with ur body
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
joceey:
Where do u reside is it lagos? With 300 to 400 naira I will tell u want to get and use you will vomit or defecate every spiritual arrow in your body u are through dream.
ogba area, give me the direction
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nencounter10: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Please if you know what I can do to free kindly let me know.
please your help is needed.

This has happened to me before.

The solution is simple. Get filled with the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

Pray in tongues about it for about an hour.

Next destroy it from it's very root in English. Forget about it after the prayer. Believe it has been destroyed

Pray in tongues for at least one-hour every day for the rest of your life. If for any reason you are unable to pray in tongue in a particular day, don't let it boarder you, pray the next day.

Read the following thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5388417/how-learned-how-tackle-demons

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by TronMaster: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Celestial can help you.

Visit any Celestial and make inquiry.

God be with you.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Now this made me laugh. You actually believe what you wrote?

Ishi my love. It is a joy to have you mention me. Who says Satan doesn't answer prayers?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Idol0blogist: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Well it depends on the person faith
For me I will say get an object of prayer
Object of prayer in their own ways helps strengthens our faith when we have them
Tell the writer that he should prayer normally
And try reading, Psalm 91,25,55 and 26 before sleeping and in the morning
Before sleeping he should pray that God strengthen him with the Grace and power to overcome the power of the enemies in the dream
And make sure he ties the object of prayer on his hand or body
So e no go fall off
I promise you,he will come back with thanks
I prefer a Holy Rosary of prayer
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Not only my heart. the movement is both my head tummy and legs

Yeah! Blood flows all over your body.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Ishi my love. It is a joy to have you mention me. Who says Satan doesn't answer prayers?
Alfa darling! So you still remember me? cheesy

Quit the Satan BS. We all know you're an atheist. You just keep mouthing off about Satan to irritate the hell out of Christians. Yeah, you don cast tey tey grin
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by TronMaster: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
nencounter10:

This has happened to me before.

The solution is simple. Get filled with the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

Pray in tongues about it for about an hour.

Next destroy it from it's very root in English. Forget about it after the prayer. Believe it has been destroyed

Pray in tongues for at least one-hour every day for the rest of your life. If for any reason you are unable to pray in tongue in a particular day, don't let it boarder you, pray the next day.
lol... praying in tongue indeed.

Nigga need real help. There are reasons for prophets. It's not every battle you can take on. Even Micheal needs another archangel to set him free in the book of Daniel.

@Op, visit any Celestial church. May God help you.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by worldman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
You have staphylococcus I'm 100% sure
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by joceey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Acrofab post=93368838]
ogba area, inbox me I will tell u what to do
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nencounter10: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
TronMaster:
lol... praying in tongue indeed.

Nigga need real help. There are reasons for prophets. It's not every battle you can take on. Even Micheal needs another archangel to set him free in the book of Daniel.

@Op, visit any Celestial church. May God help you.

It has happened to me before and that is how I stopped it. See the thread below.

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

This may shock you, but you don't really have a problem. What you think is a problem is actually a result of years of mind programming which stemmed from religious indoctrination. Am I communicating?

There is no denying the fact that you feel something moving in your body, which amplifies whenever you eat in the dream. But these things are what they are, false experiences! Eating in the dream is not demonic. In fact from Genesis to Revelation, we only found God giving Peter food to eat in the dream. Demons never gave anyone food.

When next you find yourself eating in the dream, give thanks because you have your needs met and do not hunger. When you change your mindset this way, those false experiences will stop. Practice meditation, it awakens you to the power of your subconscious, in a way you can have control over what you do even while sleeping!

When next you are presented with food in the dream, insist on having some fine foreign delicacies because you may not get to eat them in this lifetime. Enjoy wink

PS: For the body movement, they stop now.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ThothHermes: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Download and listen to these Joshua Selman messages.

The mystery of deliverance 1-4
Spiritual Intelligence 1-3
The Altar of Prayer.

Get ready to pray your way out of this evil.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Send me a mail request, let's talk, you can deal with anything yourself, you don't need a pastor

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Funkybabee(f): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
have you confessed your sins, have you being baptized by holy ghost. if not go and do that sharp sharp then plead for God Mercy..

our God is gracious in Mercy. God and rededicate your life to christ
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
JordanMichael:
I've a brother that specialize in deliverance, he wouldn't take a dime from u. He's based in Benue state. If u need his contact lemme know and he will tell u things beyond your imaginations, and I can tell u that after your encounter with him, your story will change.
I need his contact pls
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Alfa darling! So you still remember me? cheesy

Quit the Satan BS. We all know you're an atheist. You just keep mouthing off about Satan to irritate the hell out of Christians. Yeah, you don cast tey tey grin

Ah! Ishi, why you dey talk like this? You are unforgetable! Infact, for your love, I'm ready to renounce Satan.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
joiyke89:

I will recommend 3 pastors for you.
1 Dr. Paul Enenche Dunamis Abuja
2. Joshua Selman Zaria
3. Arome Osai
to see these people na mouth?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by michaelbills(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
How can someone stop this sexual thing till you get married? What are the Bible verses to do or fasting to do?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=joceey post=93369137][/quote] I sent you a pm
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Ah! Ishi, why you dey talk like this? You are unforgetable! Infact, for your love, I'm ready to renounce Satan.
Nna biko rapumaka. Lol. cheesy

Hope you're doing good? Your comment was ridiculous as usual and I couldn't resist quoting you. smiley
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nencounter10: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Acrofab post=93369333]
I need his contact pls[/quote

Go through this thread]

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by twofingerz: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

If you want this sensations resolved, you may want to call me. I'm your best shot.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by JordanMichael(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
I need his contact pls
08164611416 his name is bro. James. Tell him his brother Michael @lagos
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nencounter10: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Visit this thread and your problem will be solved

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by fullblast(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Read psalm 114 seven times for female; nine times for male into drinking water and pray as spirit leads.
OR send me a message .
Acrofab:

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by BLTS: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Just ask of the next WOFBI three weeks program in winners chapel and attend. Completely accept the fundamental teaching and experience the new you.
Before then, go get the book WINNING INVISIBLE BATTLE by Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nencounter10: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Look the problem is that you don't know how to react to eating in the dream.

Visit the thread below to see learn how to.

Until you leaern the appropriate way to respond to eating in the dream, you problem will persist.

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by sweettinz20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
visit any living faith church aka winners by your side and engage the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.