Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) (10394 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Obierika(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Ironing board or not, we shall still shake what our ancestors gave us. grin

Pics or idonbilivit grin
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:
This guy's bum is even bigger than mine.

I never knew he is a Jehovah's Witness. Oh well, I celebrate with him. She looks fresh and unspoiled. I hope the union lasts.
i no cee any big butt dere o cheesy
no be d same picture we dey see?
pwease oo dont tell me u have an ironingboard butt oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin are u barth simpson its the great & smartest barth simpson the son? grin grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Ironing board or not, we shall still shake what our ancestors gave us. grin
don't worry your flat ironing board will rule when the chinesse take over. Don't forget me o when you get to the throne o_0

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 -

https://www.nairaland.com/4199523/ubunjas-miseducation-5-sensible-reasons

Nice one brotherman. The real players in the game know what to do.
If a man has many options, he'll always go with the younger. And it will piss older women forever and ever.

Mind you, if the lady was 39 and the man 19, the women would be cheering her "you go girl!!" And I can guarantee you the loudest noise is from women, followed by the Simps who are just losers looking for mother figures.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
potential gay sited!
Lol something dey worry you
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
i no cee any big butt dere o cheesy
no be d same picture we dey see?
pwease oo dont tell me u have an ironingboard butt oo shocked
Same thing I thought of, the Guy's butt is not bigger than the lady's butt now is it? Maybe ishilove did not see the Picture well
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HomerTimpson: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Lol something dey worry you
grin
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Same thing I thought of, the Guy's butt is not bigger than the lady's butt now is it? Maybe ishilove did not see the Picture well
i had to look the pic a second time wen she mentioned it cheesy.the guy looks good in suit
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Regex: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
She is far above the age of consent. If they can prove he met her as an underage, fine, else they all bunch of depressed bitches who are jealous a sis secured her bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:

If a man has many options, he'll always go with the younger. And it will piss older women forever and ever.

Mind you, if the lady was 39 and the man 19, the women would be cheering her "you go girl!!" And I can guarantee you the loudest noise is from women, followed by the Simps who are just losers looking for mother figures.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Eagba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Wetin do the suit
the suit madt. dope
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

So all females in this age grade are unspoiled? Please when quoting sense don't quote ubun ja

I can only repeat your words with joy.

Ishilove:
She looks fresh and unspoiled. I hope the union lasts.

Just like Amarachi Kanu is looking so fresh and unspoiled still today as she was when she was barely 18 years old when she married one of Africa's greatest player
Kanu Nwanko.

ubunja:

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

We will shake the waist the ironing board is connected to grin
Lol go and do butt surgery jare. cheesy
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by illicit(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Ehen? What of the Guy
lol I don't usually admire other guys
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Benwallt:
See Hippocrates. If this thing happens in Nigeria all of u will conderm it in totality because it is foreign it is all good. I am not against it anyway.

Nigerians are just funny, honestly. They'd immediately start making excuses for the foreigner and still find ways to condemn their own

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Just like Amarachi Kanu is looking so fresh and unspoiled still today as she was when she was barely 18 years old when she married one of Africa's greatest player
Kanu Nwanko.

grin
He married her a virgin.

You people are looking for fresh ladies to marry. So who are you leaving the ones that you have used your community preeks to scatter their punny? Una no serious. You reap what you sow. After distributing preek like Covid 19 giveaway, you must marry them o.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol go and do butt surgery jare. cheesy
I hear you. So that I will end up with nyash that looks like Ant Z abi?
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Benwallt(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Nigerians are just funny, honestly. They'd immediately start making excuses for the foreigner and still find ways to condemn their own
I don't know you noticed their bias too. They will bash the man n the girl's parent to divorce.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by khia: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
B2k that time
When men do break dance
I got stomp the yard
YOU GOT SERVED my favorite

Baby turn around
Let me see the sexy body go
Bump bump bump!

Badaboom
Omo Mhen, social gathering for fgc ibillo surfer for my hand.
Happy married life Marques

He's not from B2K he's from the defunked R n B group IMMATURE and he played Rodger on the TV show Sister Sister (the twins Tia and Tamera).
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by muller101(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
u sure the girl is really 19?
i hardly even notice any much difference between the two of them
unlike if Ned Nwoko stands besides Regina Daniels u would thinking Ned is her father
Father? Na great grand daddy
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by muller101(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The advantage is that this girl's toto will still be very tight cheesy
So to you tight Virgina must be a criteria.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
muller101:
Father? Na great grand daddy

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Benwallt:
See Hippocrates. If this thing happens in Nigeria all of u will conderm it in totality because it is foreign it is all good. I am not against it anyway.
abegi naija"s own is always on the extreme
in naija u will see a 79 yr old man marrying an 18 yr old girl or 65 yr old man marrying a 12 yr or 13 yr old girl from the north cheesy
so why wont ppl talk cheesy
even wen kanu married his wife she was in her early 20s and kanu was already in his 40s but did u hear anybody complaining? it is when the man is too old and the girl is too young then ppl might talk
an 18 yr old girl marrying a 78 yr old man will get tongues wagging but a 35 yr old woman marrying a 79 yr old man wont get any tongue wagging cos at least the woman is older

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
khia:

He's not from B2K he's from the defunked R n B group IMMATURE and he played Rodger on the TV show Sister Sister (the twins Tia and Tamera).
am just reminiscing, he was in YOU GOT SERVED, I never said he was part of b2k
Lil fizz
J boog
Omarion
Raz b
Those are b2k boys.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Kanu Nwanko.

grin
the picture underneath is dat a recent pix of her??
if dats a recent pic then she didnt change that much
some naija ladies wen u marry them just after two months dem go just explode full every wia
i dont know why its like that
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

He married her a virgin.

You people are looking for fresh ladies to marry. So who are you leaving the ones that you have used your community preeks to scatter their punny? Una no serious. You reap what you sow. After distributing preek like Covid 19 giveaway, you must marry them o.
the Simps will clean up our mess. They love leftovers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:
This guy's bum is even bigger than mine.

I never knew he is a Jehovah's Witness. Oh well, I celebrate with him. She looks fresh and unspoiled . I hope the union lasts.

@bold:

You just transported me to the 19th century.

As a bride should be. cheesy
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
the Simps will clean up our mess. They love leftovers.
grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
20 years age range? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Happy married life.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

He married her a virgin.

You people are looking for fresh ladies to marry.So who are you leaving the ones that you have used your community preeks to scatter their punny? Una no serious. You reap what you sow. After distributing preek like Covid 19 giveaway, you must marry them o.

grin It is not our fault that MOST ladies are always in a hurry to 'WILLINGLY' spread their punnies wide open for scattering, lol.

What is it that gives VIRGINITY value? The answer is because of SCARCITY. Only a very few ladies are WILLING to keep their legs crossed and not wide open for scattering. The irony of life is that, those few crossed legs a.k.a VIRGINS end up in the hands of the bad boys who fulfill their fantasies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
abegi naija"s own is always on the extreme
in naija u will see a 79 yr old man marrying an 18 yr old girl or 65 yr old man marrying a 12 yr or 13 yr old girl from the north cheesy
so why wont ppl talk cheesy
even wen kanu married his wife she was in her early 20s and kanu was already in his 40s but did u hear anybody complaining? it is when the man is too old and the girl is too young then ppl might talk
an 18 yr old girl marrying a 78 yr old man will get tongues wagging but a 35 yr old woman marrying a 79 yr old man wont get any tongue wagging cos at least the woman is older
lol. Na for inheritance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) / Dating Married Women / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.