Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) (10390 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2020
And Tolu that's 22 could not marry me because am 35, God maybe u should just double my finances, let my cup overflow, oh Lord i pray!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Excerpts.......

R&B singer and actor Marques Houston, 38, is facing scrutiny over his relationship with 19-year-old Miya Dickey after news of the couple's engagement went public. Some critics have slammed the age gap and claimed their romance began before she turned 18.

Houston addressed the controversy in a series of posts on social media. "With all that's going on in the world, my love life shouldn't be a topic. But since it is let me just give y'all the facts..." he said in a June 2020 Instagram post. Houston said he met Dickey "through a mutual friend" at a Jehovah's Witness convention in 2018. He said they "didn't start dating until she was an adult" and "fell in love and got engaged in March of 2019." 

"My dad Michael loves her and the people I am closest to all love her as well," Houston added. "Most importantly we have Jehovah's blessing."
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nasproperty: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The advantage is that this girl's toto will still be very tight cheesy

What if it's wide like the river Niger?
You never can tell of girls of 'nawadays'.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2020
She's not a minor and not a teenager, people should learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The advantage is that this girl's toto will still be very tight cheesy
I swear
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:
This guy's bum is even bigger than mine.

I never knew he is a Jehovah's Witness. Oh well, I celebrate with him. She looks fresh and unspoiled. I hope the union lasts.
So you have ironing board ass? I see.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Imiete(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2020
nothing bad. no bi must say u go marry your age mate
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
So you have ironing board ass? I see.
Ironing board or not, we shall still shake what our ancestors gave us. grin
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by skinny419(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2020
OUR OWN REGINA REACH 19?
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by TheChameleon: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2020
Very dry. undecided

Didn't you feel stupid composing such a message? If you didn't... there's something wrong. Ndo.

SamEastson:
Child abuse,
Pedophile,
Imagine 20yrs gap,
Thunda fia all of you pedophiles,

Aaaaaah! My head! Who stone me,
Na joke I dey joke o, ano mean am.
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Ironing board or not, we shall still shake what our ancestors gave us. grin
But ironing board ass can't be shaked now cheesy
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HMarshal(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Rabbi4real:
American R&B singer, Marques Houston, 39, has married his 19-year-old girlfriend Miya Dickey.

The pair exchanged vows at the Eagle Glen Golf Club in Corona, California on Monday, August 24. The wedding was attended by a small group of friends and family members of the couple.

Houston shared the exciting news and photos from their wedding via his Instagram page.

He wrote in one of his posts : ‘We can’t believe the day has finally come! The day when the two of us were bonded together before Jehovah to become one. Jehovah has blessed us with a true happiness that is unmatched! Matthew 19: 5,6 “For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh” 6 So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.’

One fan described the wedding as another ‘R. Kelly and Aaliyah situation.’

The disgraced singer who is being held after pleading not guilty to dozens of state and federal s*x crime charges married Aaliyah in 1994. He was 27 while she was 15 at that time....

See comments and full photos: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/29/18058/

However, some fans have expressed their dissatisfaction with the union due to the couple’s 20-year age difference.

There's nothing wrong with this,come to the east,34yr olds marry 23yr old ladies steadyly
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Impostor: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Ayotemide:
The legal age is put at 21 in many countries because they know that maturity for matters of marriage and pregnancy might overwhelm teenagers who are still navigating life with raging puberty hormones.

He might state that she is an 'adult' because she claims to be 19 but I would like to state that marriage is more than a tight vagina. It's required maturity might be missing in a 19year old.

PS:
I started an Online Petition to bring an end to indiscriminate display of uncensored dead bodies on Nairaland, please sign:
https://www.nairaland.com/6083903/signatures-needed-online-petition-end#93367853

Thank you.

This is a brilliant write up, marriage is definitely beyond thight Virginia, mental maturity matters.

I don't agree that all dead bodies be censored, people have right to view uncensored images. Please don't infringe on that because of your personal feelings
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
u sure the girl is really 19?
i hardly even notice any much difference between the two of them
unlike if Ned Nwoko stands besides Regina Daniels u would thinking Ned is her father
Why did you have to bring in Ned and Regina into this now

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2020
illicit:
She's cute
Ehen? What of the Guy
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Munirboss:
One of my favorite artist back in 20k
Old School Lape!

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Eagba:

oboy! see suit
Wetin do the suit
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:
The "Guy's Bum"?
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Junkie1: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
A real man
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by NaMe4: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2020
HML to them
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Why did you have to bring in Ned and Regina into this now
using it to make an example
or u can say chief razak okoya and dat his young wife
or the late odumegwu ojukwu and bianca
these where men who were much much older than their wives so this one no even make news
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by omorttee4u(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Munirboss:
One of my favorite artist back in 20k

Nice you rocked 2000 vibes. One of his song that comes to mind "sex with you" come see how this dude package sex chai.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Munirboss(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
omorttee4u:

Nice you rocked 2000 vibes. One of his song that comes to mind "sex with you" come see how this dude package sex chai.

Love that vibe like crazy

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I never knew he is a Jehovah's Witness. Oh well, I celebrate with him. She looks fresh and unspoiled. I hope the union lasts.
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 -

https://www.nairaland.com/4199523/ubunjas-miseducation-5-sensible-reasons

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by nicestguy1: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
You don't need to do rob or do yahoo-plus to make legit money and not everyone has that calling.

Make legit money through tested and trusted herbal products that change lives.

Sell as a retailer or distributor and watch your pocket swell with money made from helping people overcome complicated health challenges like ED, Diabetes, menstrual issues, arthritis, fibroid, prostate e.t.c

https://www.thegreenmondays.com/Kowope1

You can buy for your self-consumption or medication and still make money. Visit the link below to know more, register and change your life and lives around you.

With as littles as N10,000 you are on your way to starting a business unto finacial freedom and changing lives for better.

Instant rewards available for joining even before selling anywhere in Nigeria

https://www.thegreenmondays.com/Kowope1
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 -

https://www.nairaland.com/4199523/ubunjas-miseducation-5-sensible-reasons

So all females in this age grade are unspoiled? Please when quoting sense don't quote ubun ja

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But ironing board ass can't be shaked now cheesy
We will shake the waist the ironing board is connected to grin
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
i was expecting to see a man with bald head and pot belly looking like the family guy character or the Homer Simpson Character grin
The guy is goodlooking and with a good stature
so its normal any young lady would fall for him
my dad can sue you right now at the bolded
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
my dad can sue you right now at the bolded
grin grin grin are u barth simpson the son? grin grin
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Ehen? What of the Guy
potential gay sited!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.