Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) (10364 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Rabbi4real: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
American R&B singer, Marques Houston, 39, has married his 19-year-old girlfriend Miya Dickey.

The pair exchanged vows at the Eagle Glen Golf Club in Corona, California on Monday, August 24. The wedding was attended by a small group of friends and family members of the couple.

Houston shared the exciting news and photos from their wedding via his Instagram page.

He wrote in one of his posts : ‘We can’t believe the day has finally come! The day when the two of us were bonded together before Jehovah to become one. Jehovah has blessed us with a true happiness that is unmatched! Matthew 19: 5,6 “For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh” 6 So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.’

One fan described the wedding as another ‘R. Kelly and Aaliyah situation.’

The disgraced singer who is being held after pleading not guilty to dozens of state and federal s*x crime charges married Aaliyah in 1994. He was 27 while she was 15 at that time....

See comments and full photos: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/29/18058/

However, some fans have expressed their dissatisfaction with the union due to the couple’s 20-year age difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by 1Alex: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
I wonder what is wrong with the marriage

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is not a big deal,what is important is your happiness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
1Alex:
I wonder what is wrong with the marriage
That one just tire me.

so person no fit marry who im like again

8 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
No big deal here
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by StandardJohn(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
HML to them
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by laosy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na all those yeye oldies go grumble pass.
She's old enough to make her decision. Marriage is sweet when you get your wife in her early years.

Happy married life to them!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Bigflamie(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
This one na news? nonsense thread
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by scrolldown88: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm sure miss DICKEY is up to the task
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
The advantage is that this girl's toto will still be very tight cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
u sure the girl is really 19?
i hardly even notice any much difference between the two of them
unlike if Ned Nwoko stands besides Regina Daniels u would thinking Ned is her father

5 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
laosy:
Na all those yeye oldies go grumble pass.
She's old enough to make her decision. Marriage is sweet when you get your wife in her early years.

Happy married life to them!
i was expecting to see a man with bald head and pot belly looking like the family guy character or the Homer Simpson Character grin
The guy is goodlooking and with a good stature
so its normal any young lady would fall for him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ade3131: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's their life and we can only wish the a happy married life
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Uzomacharles: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Girls That Can Hide Age
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
She's cute

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
The legal age is put at 21 in many countries because they know that maturity for matters of marriage and pregnancy might overwhelm teenagers who are still navigating life with raging puberty hormones.

He might state that she is an 'adult' because she claims to be 19 but I would like to state that marriage is more than a tight vagina. It's required maturity might be missing in a 19year old.

PS:
I started an Online Petition to bring an end to indiscriminate display of uncensored dead bodies on Nairaland, please sign:
https://www.nairaland.com/6083903/signatures-needed-online-petition-end#93367853

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The advantage is that this girl's toto will still be very tight cheesy
grin for naija here 19 year old girl toto dey like well....guy i shock

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dayyyyyyyyyymmmmmm, see the babe figure.

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Poke-nosing no good atall.....make people free the two jare
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dude himself looks 25....

9 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Child abuse,
Pedophile,
Imagine 20yrs gap,
Thunda fia all of you pedophiles,

Aaaaaah! My head! Who stone me,
Na joke I dey joke o, ano mean am.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
B2k that time
When men do break dance
I got stomp the yard
YOU GOT SERVED my favorite

Baby turn around
Let me see the sexy body go
Bump bump bump!

Badaboom
Omo Mhen, social gathering for fgc ibillo surfer for my hand.
Happy married life Marques

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Munirboss(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
One of my favorite artist back in 20k
Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2020
U dey ok so undecided
SamEastson:
Child abuse,
Pedophile,
Imagine 20yrs gap,
Thunda fia all of you pedophiles,

Aaaaaah! My head! Who stone me,
Na joke I dey joke o, ano mean am.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2020
See Hippocrates. If this thing happens in Nigeria all of u will conderm it in totality because it is foreign it is all good. I am not against it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Switch07(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
B2k that time
When men do break dance
I got stomp the yard
YOU GOT SERVED my favorite

Baby turn around
Let me see the sexy body go
Bump bump bump!

Badaboom
Omo Mhen, social gathering for fgc ibillo surfer for my hand.
Happy married life Marques

You're head dey there b2k boys then Omario and his crew
You got served still my favourite dance movie till date

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by haiti007(m): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2020
They look perfectly fine for each other. Facially, one doesn't seems to outgrow the other

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Eagba(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Rabbi4real:
American R&B singer, Marques Houston, 39, has married his 19-year-old girlfriend Miya Dickey.

The pair exchanged vows at the Eagle Glen Golf Club in Corona, California on Monday, August 24. The wedding was attended by a small group of friends and family members of the couple.

Houston shared the exciting news and photos from their wedding via his Instagram page.

He wrote in one of his posts : ‘We can’t believe the day has finally come! The day when the two of us were bonded together before Jehovah to become one. Jehovah has blessed us with a true happiness that is unmatched! Matthew 19: 5,6 “For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh” 6 So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.’

One fan described the wedding as another ‘R. Kelly and Aaliyah situation.’

The disgraced singer who is being held after pleading not guilty to dozens of state and federal s*x crime charges married Aaliyah in 1994. He was 27 while she was 15 at that time....

See comments and full photos: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/29/18058/

However, some fans have expressed their dissatisfaction with the union due to the couple’s 20-year age difference.
oboy! see suit

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Ishilove: 2:55am On Aug 30, 2020
This guy's bum is even bigger than mine.

I never knew he is a Jehovah's Witness. Oh well, I celebrate with him. She looks fresh and unspoiled. I hope the union lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) by Jqtyfx(m): 3:32am On Aug 30, 2020
She resembles Claire (Jennifer Freeman) whom he was in love with for years and wrote a song about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) / Which Is The Best Kiss (photo) / Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.