Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! (2823 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Christian pastors. Many are blessed with large congregation and have branches throughout the globe.
"www.onlinenigeria.com/list-of-popular-nigerian-pastors/#ixzz4EneCST00"

I am a Christian, but I don't count it a blessing to have these big so-called men of God who are too cowardly or too selfish to stand against injustice, inhumanity and corruption in the country.

Politicians marry underage girls. You all keep quiet.
Police/army brutalize and kill civilians. You fail to find your voice.
Governors refuse to pay workers salaries. E no concern you.
Herdsmen rape and maim and kill. You maintain decorum.
Yar'adua died, the cabal hides the truth, you were called to the dead man's house. You returned and refused to say a word.

I ask, what exactly is the good of an MOG who refuses to speak up in the face of injustice and ungodliness?
Had Christ remained silent and refused to speak up against the corrupt Jewish priests, He wouldn't have had to ascend the Cross.

Man of God, your job isn't just to pray and collect tithes and offerings. You are also meant to be a light in these dark times.
Take a pause from your endless life of luxury, and speak up. At least pretend that you care.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by eyeview: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
We need a Benson Idahosa again in this nation.

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Interesting read

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op NOBODY CARES!!! Not even the pastor you give your hard earned money to every Sunday in form of Tithes and Offerings. Although we are giving it to God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stelvin101:
. Although we are giving it to God
Yeah. God spends naira on private jets and new church building .

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah. God spends naira on private jets and new church building .

Satan get behind me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by satelliteDISH(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stelvin101:
Op NOBODY CARES!!! Not even the pastor you give your hard earned money to every Sunday in form of Tithes and Offerings. Although we are giving it to God

Don't say what U don't know. Someone still cares. Pastor suleman of Omega fire ministry still cares speaking against the Herod of kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by obo389(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
eyeview:
seriously you just nailed.
may he continually RIP.
the most fearless and outspoken MOG Nigeria will ever boast of.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by OlanreJohnson: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
You want make fulani use their eyes see pepper. Our yoruba pastors na kue kue. They take orders from we muslims before speaking out.

We yorubas muslims are ready to sell them to our fulani brothers if they mess up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by tomakint: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
eyeview:
I tell you my bro....what pissed me off is how Pastor Osibanjo is busy laughing up and down when truly nothing is funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Pedrop: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Let me respect God in "man of God"

otherwise...
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by bodejohn(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Another lazy Nigerian...what have you done to protest the injustice and hunger in the land other than to buy cheap internet and come on Nairaland?

We just want to cross our hands and legs while others fix our issues for us....

We are not only lazy...we are also docile!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Don't say what U don't know. Someone still cares. Pastor suleman of Omega fire ministry still cares speaking against the Herod of kaduna.

You are right bro. That man is Trying but it's really annoying all these popular and well known pastors are keeping quiet.
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by chuose: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Adeboye supported Buhari, how do you want him to now speak out against him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Ohh u want govt to lock of sources of revenue abi.... cool

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by YorubaFynest: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Are Yoruba pastors the only ones in Nigeira?

Ibo cowards, once again, expecting Yorubas to talk for them[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by santafe(m): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Our MOG's are even the ones who pray for these corrupt politicians. They live in luxury and should we critize them, their followers will scream 'touch not my annointed'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by bamirotola: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2016
It takes more than Man to b a man of God... what have you done to help this country yourself, how have you raised placard to fight against such? If you did i'm sure ur u'l b remembered for Good...

Go to osun state and ask what Pst Mrs Adeboye is doing to alleviate dia poverty there, Pst Adeyemi Of Daystar singleHandedly renovated a government secondary school worth close to 500 million naira, the ones TB joshua r doing nd d rest..

We are all guilty of this problem we are facing in Nigeria, and you don't have any right to condemn morally any Man Of God..

They say charity begins from home, for the fact that they are imbibing the spirit of peace and tolerance is enough to bless them... if we are as wild and dangerous as d other religion, do you think you'l be here posting on Nairaland??

Do your part for this country and leave d rest for God

God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by bamirotola: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
You want make fulani use their eyes see pepper. Our yoruba pastors na kue kue. They take orders from we muslims before speaking out.

We yorubas muslims are ready to sell them to our fulani brothers if they mess up.

Before I comment, answer these question
1) how old are you
2) did u go to scool
2)what is your GP?

Cos from wht you wrote, it shows you r not intelligent

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Layooluwa(f): 2:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm, I dont even know what to saysad we are all at fault in one way or the other
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Layooluwa(f): 2:18am On Jul 19, 2016
sad
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Dcomrade(m): 2:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Cc:
Mbaka
Osinbanjo
Ayo Oritsejafor
And all.

Sadly, only Apst Sulaiman seems to be doing the work! undecided
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by Dcomrade(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I catch u Bro grin

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Dcomrade:
I catch u Bro grin
Hahahaha, and what re you doing online at this unholy time of the night?
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by tuniski: 3:04am On Jul 19, 2016
bamirotola:
It takes more than Man to b a man of God... what have you done to help this country yourself, how have you raised placard to fight against such? If you did i'm sure ur u'l b remembered for Good...

Go to osun state and ask what Pst Mrs Adeboye is doing to alleviate dia poverty there, Pst Adeyemi Of Daystar singleHandedly renovated a government secondary school worth close to 500 million naira, the ones TB joshua r doing nd d rest..

We are all guilty of this problem we are facing in Nigeria, and you don't have any right to condemn morally any Man Of God..

They say charity begins from home, for the fact that they are imbibing the spirit of peace and tolerance is enough to bless them... if we are as wild and dangerous as d other religion, do you think you'l be here posting on Nairaland??

Do your part for this country and leave d rest for God

God bless nigeria
Stop lashing at any other religion! And who told you, you ain't wilder?
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by saderry(f): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't think men of God should meddle with politics in anyway what's so ever. It's too derogatory and dirty.
As a man of God the best the u should do is to impact positively in ur immediate environment instead of amassing wealth.
It's
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by JonSnow(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Where is Mbaka?
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by otem4eartum: 5:35am On Jul 19, 2016
bizme:
Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Christian pastors. Many are blessed with large congregation and have branches throughout the globe.
"www.onlinenigeria.com/list-of-popular-nigerian-pastors/#ixzz4EneCST00"

I am a Christian, but I don't count it a blessing to have these big so-called men of God who are too cowardly or too selfish to stand against injustice, inhumanity and corruption in the country.

Politicians marry underage girls. You all keep quiet.
Police/army brutalize and kill civilians. You fail to find your voice.
Governors refuse to pay workers salaries. E no concern you.
Herdsmen rape and maim and kill. You maintain decorum.
Yar'adua died, the cabal hides the truth, you were called to the dead man's house. You returned and refused to say a word.

I ask, what exactly is the good of an MOG who refuses to speak up in the face of injustice and ungodliness?
Had Christ remained silent and refused to speak up against the corrupt Jewish priests, He wouldn't have had to ascend the Cross.

Man of God, your job isn't just to pray and collect tithes and offerings. You are also meant to be a light in these dark times.
Take a pause from your endless life of luxury, and speak up. At least pretend that you care.

They are all MEN OF THIEVES, OR THIEVES OF MEN. undecided
Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by otem4eartum: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2016
santafe:
Our MOG's are even the ones who pray for these corrupt politicians. They live in luxury and should we critize them, their followers will scream 'touch not my annointed'.

They should rather say, TOUCH NOT MY THIEVES.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by adioolayi(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2016
saderry:
I don't think men of God should meddle with politics in anyway what's so ever. It's too derogatory and dirty.
As a man of God the best the u should do is to impact positively in ur immediate environment instead of amassing wealth.
It's
No No....I don't agree totally... yea, they shouldn't meddle in political affairs by affiliating themselves with any political party or politicians... But in political matters affecting their households, members, community and the country at large...they should speak up... They should speak against injustice and persecution of Christians in the North...They should advise the government of the day on the yearnings of the populace... They have access to those in power than most people...Yes, they should pray for them..they should act too...Their silence is not GOLDEN anymore

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! by dwilliams: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2016
if dem talk,na una go first say pastor no get bizness with politics, na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists Pls Identify Your Leaning Here. ID Yourself Properly / The Summary Of Al-fathiah / Is The Catholic Church Turning Pentecostal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.