Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (571673 Views)

Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Godmother(f): 5:34pm On May 13, 2011
Abekeade08:

@op: The best long distance relationship song is

BRANDY: LONG DISTANCE

love love that song.

My favourite
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by sexylogan(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2011
"long distance" by Brandy is the best long distance relationship song in my opinion.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by aminalib(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2011
Brandy , touch me
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2011
cantell:

Break it off.
There's little or no future in it.
Just two people decieving themselves.
Out of sight, out of mind.
I beg to differ.

Out of sight, but definitely not out of mind. Yaa is hard to pulled off but with the right person, is worth it.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Sibe007(m): 3:47am On May 14, 2011
BRANDY-LONG DISTANCE

There's only so many songs
That I can sing to pass the time
And I'm runnin' out of things
To do to get you off my mind
All I have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face everyday

With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
It's so hard, you're so far
This long distance is killin' me
I wish that you are here with me

It's so hard, it's so hard
Where we are, where we are, you're so far

Now the minutes feel like hours
And the hours feel like days while I'm away
You know right now I can't be home
But I'm comin' home soon, comin' home soon
All I have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face everyday

I wish that you were here with me

Can you hear me cryin'?
Can you hear me cryin'?
Can you hear me cryin'?
Oh, oh, oh

So hard, so far
I wish you are here with me
So hard, so far

There's only so many songs
That I can sing to pass the time
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by IcyIcy(f): 5:47am On May 14, 2011
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 14, 2011
My own collection.

Blowing Money Fast - Rick Ross
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem
Just A Dream - Nelly
Blame Game - Kanye West
Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby
Kings of Leon - intimacy on Fire
Rihanna - Fading
Lady Gaga - Born this way
Terry G - Free Madness

thanks.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by BABE3: 8:18am On May 14, 2011
J12:

My own collection.

Just A Dream - Nelly
Blame Game - Kanye West
Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby
Rihanna - Fading
Terry G - Free Madness

thanks.

lol-- I hope all is well. smiley
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Tosinville(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2011
T.i. Feat big kontry, ak, young dro - bankhead

G-unit - poppin 'em thang

Chingy feat lil flip & boosie - balla baby

dj khaled feat rick ross, trick daddy, lil boosie, acehood, plies, lil wayne - out here grindin

fabolous feat jadakiss - keepin it gangstas

let me end it with the relevant music of this topic

Lean rimes - how do i live

The corrs - runaway
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- I hope all is well. smiley

My dear, I'm fine. Ba wo ni? (abi?)
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by BABE3: 8:38am On May 14, 2011
J12:

My dear, I'm fine. Ba wo ni? (abi?)

Who's asking after you? See this one o--lol-- I was laughing at your list of songs and asking if all is well-- You dig?

Anyways, Me too I'm fine. smiley You're Yoruba?
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

Who's asking after you? See this one o--lol-- I was laughing at your list of songs and asking if all is well-- You dig?

Anyways, Me too I'm fine. smiley You're Yoruba?
Lol. You asked if 'all is well' with me and I answered 'I'm fine' which means that all is indeed 'well'. Na wa u o.
And no i'm not.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2011
. . .and by the way, i like your pic. Looking beautiful.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by BABE3: 9:06am On May 14, 2011
J12:

Lol. You asked if 'all is well' with me and I answered 'I'm fine' which means that all is indeed 'well'. Na wa u o.
And no i'm not.

Warefa!

J12:

. . .and by the way, i like your pic. Looking beautiful.

Oh tainks tainks! We tenk God, we tenk God. smiley
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 14, 2011
Jooor o!
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by BABE3: 9:11am On May 14, 2011
^^ Same to you! tongue
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 14, 2011
By the way, whats the meaning of 'joor'?
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by BABE3: 9:15am On May 14, 2011
Please! So "Joor o" means "Abeg o" or "Please o"-- smiley

I don't know why I said "same to you"--lol.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 14, 2011
I see. Thanks anyway
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Tosinville(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2011
J12

so you don't know the mean of jooor & u say it? Some of you kindergarten kids needs to be flog.

Thats how you'll tell a hausa man 'barawo' saying you're trying to be friendly in reality, before u know it, you'll get a six feet deep for that.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by cantell(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2011
rokiatu:

I beg to differ.

Out of sight, but definitely not out of mind. Yaa is hard to pulled off but with the right person, is worth it.
Well. . .whatever floats your boat.
Just that, it amuses me whenever people say they're in a long distance relationship.
It makes me laugh.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2011
Tosinville:

J12

so you don't know the mean of jooor & u say it? Some of you kindergarten kids needs to be flog.

Thats how you'll tell a hausa man 'barawo' saying you're trying to be friendly in reality, before u know it, you'll get a six feet deep for that.
Chineeke! na me you dey call kindergarten kid? E don dey madt abi!? No make me vex o, i get hot temper!
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Tosinville(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2011
^^mind your word, man, cos i can make you hate NL lol
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 14, 2011
^Hate nairaland? Lol. You never reach.
E dey hear me so?
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by 190: 3:53pm On May 14, 2011
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2011
J12:

^Hate nairaland? Lol. You never reach.
E dey hear me so?

are u mixed with Jamo?
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

are u mixed with Jamo?
No. But my godmother is jamaican, and i roll with some tight jamaicans.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Tosinville(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2011
^^I was only kidding, bruh!
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 14, 2011
hey, i know.
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by Pweety4me(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2011
Brandy - Long Distance cool
Re: Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) by 2Co0Ol(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2011
J12:

My own collection.

Just A Dream - Nelly
Blame Game - Kanye West
Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby
Rihanna - Fading
Terry G - Free Madness

thanks.

Lol, una nor go kill person with laugh for nairaland, Free madness grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.