Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? (387 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by BaEnki(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
We met at an indoor child's dedication in my neighborhood, her name was Rheya, we became acquainted immediately, a month later, we were dating, that was 2015. I've had relationships before then, but when we met, I wasn't in one, neither was she(she hasn't had one before).

We really bonded well, and, it seemed like ours was divinely crafted, she was indescribable, her inner, and outer beauty easily dwarved all that was, her relationship became known within the family circle, and, we were accepted.

Then, in 2016, the unforgettable happened, she was involved in car crash on her way to school along Kaduna axis, she was among the victims that made it live to the hospital, I was looking at her with eyes full of tears, she was unconscious, I wished she had survived, but she didn't.

Now, here is my current situation, September of next month would make it 4 years she passed on, in all of those years, I can't love anyone again, even if I tried to, my emotions are always down, its hard for me relating with people, my grades were affected. I keep seeing her face everyday.

In honesty, I cant stopped loving her, or remembering her, but I wanna move. I've not had a relationship in 4 years, now many ladies, and guys alie see me as a proud personality, alleging that I find them unworthy of attention. Some even think that I'm an homosexual, a coursemate once asked me that, "how could a good looking guy like you be alone without a girl? ", he later concluded that he's suspecting me, which ofcourse I knew what he meant.

Please help me guys, I really wanna move on from the past, but my mind is disallowing that. Thank you all.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Bluezy13(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Make Telemundo and ZeeWorld your friend.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't know what to say
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by fati2001(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bluezy13:

Will remove the dot after reading.
okay
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
But you have to move on with life bro. There are many other women out there to make you feel the same way she did. You can't keep punishing yourself by constantly seeing her face, she's dead and gone.

PS: Because someone is not with women dont make one homosexual, many homosexuals frolick around women without sexual intentions.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by CallMeGrace(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
You just have to move on.
Life must surely goes on.
Try and let go the pain.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
U Need 2 Move On With Life. Life Goes On. However, U Av A Low Self-esteem. U Need 2 Change Ur Mentality Of What People Think Of U.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Kemimarch16(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
You just have to forget the past and move on, although it is not easy but u just have to do it
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by decatalyst(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ogbeni, life goes on.

Fine your love and relationship was pure, mutual and comforting, but she is gone and not to return again! That's a fact you have to accept first.

Then try to "find good" in others.

Would you still not moveon it "the love of your life" was straffing someone else under your nose and you get to discover after several years?
More beauty moments awaits you out there. You can see except you open your eyes, open your heart to receive and be willing to give and try again.

Best of luck.
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by padi94(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's okay to take time to move on... it will heal nd life will make meaning when you find d right one
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by Vyzz: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rest well chadwick Boseman
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by 3SDevLab: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
When you love someone that much, there's really no forgetting them. Even if you do eventually 'move on', it will never be enough, never the same and you're never the same. I'm sorry!
Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by BaEnki(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bluezy13:
Make Telemundo and ZeeWorld your friend.

They are like mood killer to me.

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn’t REALLY Want The Perfect Woman He Wants These 3 Things From You Instea / What Is Killing Your Breasts? / All Nigerian Girls Are Witches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.