Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant (7429 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
She says she won't tell anyone I am responsible that she would take care of the child and all that without me involving myself (yes she is capable of that).

But I am seeing it as a elaborated plan to get me hooked (she loves me).

What is the most reasonable approach to this?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by larrymoore(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
sign agreement form then do it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by delugajackson: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Don't be deceived, she's only doing that considering her age and that doesn't invalidate your ownership of the child.

These are subtle coercions to terminate your freedom and lure you into marriage with the child as the binding element. Say no to blind love and manipulation. You are the pawn here in this game of grand deception.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by JOACHINpedro: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Get a lawyer

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by blackpanthar: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
She says she won't tell anyone I am responsible that she would take care of the child and all that without me involving myself (yes she is capable of that).

FRIEND?
pls that is no longer friendship, its a RELATIONSHIP but it seems you were just foooling yourselves.

She apparently wants kids.... and is deceiving you into commitment.

LISTEN CAREFULLY: Women say things based on HOW THEY FEEL ..... men speak from WHAT IS LOGICAL.

Save yourself a lifetime of regrets. End that "FRIENDSHIP" and define your relationships.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Helping a friend comes in different forms...help a friend in need.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by jawalis(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Are you still asking what to do? She’ll use you, manipulate you and I assure you, you’ll regret it. Tell that b!tch bluntly that you aren’t interested in that sh!t else you’ll only have yourself to blame. If she truly loves you, she would profess love to you and not that silly option on your table, she knows perfectly what she’s up to.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
she will change it for you when the deal is done

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by NobleSeed(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
donbachi:
Helping a friend comes in different forms...help a friend in need.
hahahaha which help are you referring to bro?
No tell me say you dey support funication ooh.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by switosman(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Indirectly you be donor or she no know where sperm bank dey.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Kalatium(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
delugajackson:
Sounds like what an overused, frustrated evening newspaper would do. Don't be deceived, she's only doing that considering her age and that doesn't invalidate your ownership of the child.

These are subtle coercions to terminate your freedom and lure you into marriage with the child as the binding element. Say no to blind love and manipulation. You are the pawn here in this game of grand deception.
You have said my mind
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by donuchris007: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

. You are bringing another Simp to this world why?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
So simply because she is capable, you will just impregnate her and look the other way.
...as an efulefu that goes about with dick pouring sperm into any available vagina or what?
I advise that you get a job asap to avoid this kind of embarrassment again. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sperm donor !

Tell your friend to go and look for anonymous sperm donors in the hospital.

if you donate your sperm today. It will affect your family later in the future.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by skylegend(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
when you read this book called rational male by rolla tomassi
to avoid relationship problems tomassi has compiled 9 iron rules.
the rules that match with your present problem is that
----Never allow a woman to be in control of the birth
take note of that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by iyobosadavid: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dammmn Nigarrrrrr

Isorite

Just run away from her and dont look back.... You can thank me later
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by illicit(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Do the needful

What are friends for

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by uwajeh123: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
it's a trap to get you hook up.which you might greatly regret

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by DirtyGold: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Manipulation masterclass! grin grin

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by stanliwise(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

You are responsible for your actions. Don't think you will tender this thread nor her speech someday in court later on.
To make things more technical, get a lawyer involved.
More so anything that involves human e.g your child (if it happen) is more complicated than anything you can ever fathom nor solve in a courtroom.
If you think it is a good idea to impregnate her then do it knowing fully well no one talked you into it.
If not stop asking this irritating question and act like a responsible grown up man who knows what he wants.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
J111333:
So simply because she is capable, you will just impregnate her and look the other way.
...as an efulefu that goes about with dick pouring sperm into any available vagina or what?
Respect yourself.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by stanliwise(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
J111333:
well said.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Karleb(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sounds like "wait for me, I dey come".
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
blackpanthar:

FRIEND?
pls that is no longer friendship, its a RELATIONSHIP but it seems you were just foooling yourselves.

She apparently wants kids.... and is deceiving you into commitment.

LISTEN CAREFULLY: Women say things based on HOW THEY FEEL ..... men speak from WHAT IS LOGICAL.

Save yourself a lifetime of regrets. End that "FRIENDSHIP" and define your relationships.
Thanks for this, but honestly from my own perception I won't mind a friend's with benefits arrangements {but I don't think she would be down with that; claims to be needing a relationship even if it is not a serious (maybe to lure me since I was showing no serious interest in commitment)}.

How best should I defined the relationship (I though we are friends; she always remind me of that).
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sperm Donor AhmedEmeka

When you don't respect yourself or your seed cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:

You are responsible for your actions. Don't think you will tender this thread nor her speech someday in court later on.
To make things more technical, get a lawyer involved.
More so anything that involves human e.g your child (if it happen) is more complicated than anything you can ever fathom nor solve in a courtroom.
If you think it is a good idea to impregnate her then do it knowing fully well no one talked you into it.
If not stop asking this irritating question and act like a responsible grown up man who knows what he wants.
Thanks for this, not that I don't know what to do ordinarily. But most atimes we can be caught up in a drama that doesn't feel like reality, it is good to get a wake up call once a while.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
bukatyne:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sperm Donor AhmedEmeka

When you don't respect yourself or your seed cheesy

You can't afford my sperm. tongue
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Eazie351(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
and you will be able to test your head on a pillow? waving off the thought you have a child growing inside someone's belly?
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Dayoebe(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Father Abraham has done it before.
You can do it also
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Charmingrascal(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by KfashionHubb: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

You can't afford my sperm. tongue
your idiocy is brand-new

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.