Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant (7433 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by CapitalHYC(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Idiot.. That bitch has already taken in for another man, she just wants to use your head and put you into something that ain't yours, be wise

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Campusmyguy: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
J111333:
So simply because she is capable, you will just impregnate her and look the other way.
...as an efulefu that goes about with dick pouring sperm into any available vagina or what?
I advise that you get a job asap to avoid this kind of embarrassment again. sad
and who told you dat he did nt have a job
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Munirboss(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Had the same experience with one bae.

She was like the baby will be pretty
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
bukatyne:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sperm Donor AhmedEmeka

When you don't respect yourself or your seed cheesy

I love your mindset....

For saying this, shoot me ur email address or number with this email address - emekaalezie7@gmail.com
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by NobleDeSage001: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
But I am seeing it as a elaborated plan to get me hooked (she loves me).
This is the plan.

AhmedEmeka:
What is the most reasonable approach to this?
Run.
If you cannot run, always use protection.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by SavageResponse(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
She says she won't tell anyone I am responsible that she would take care of the child and all that without me involving myself (yes she is capable of that).

Be sure she's financially independent and can take care of a child before you agree to this
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by OjorDavid: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2020
skylegend:
when you read this book called rational male by rolla tomassi

to avoid relationship problems tomassi has compiled 9 iron rules.

the rules that match with your present problem is that

----Never allow a woman to be in control of the birth

Can you share the book please??
take note of that
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Folzye(m): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Those of you taking this topic seriously en, I just dey laff. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by doeeyed: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting opinions so far...
Social paradigms are changing
One parent families are on the increase for a variety of reasons.

To the Op, get the agreement in writing and notarized... Particularly financial responsibility and access to your estate even after transition to help protect your other children's inheritance. This is not fail-proof but provides some major degree of protection.

Co-parenting is another option but will entail financial and emotional investment, sth that you may not be keen on given your previous comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2020
This will surely end in tears
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Rickmann: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
She says she won't tell anyone I am responsible that she would take care of the child and all that without me involving myself (yes she is capable of that).

Since u are not ready and this is going to be done against your wish pls don't try it. Women change like the weather.. Her assurances now could be denied tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Bifrost: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2020
delugajackson:
Sounds like what an overused, frustrated evening newspaper would do. Don't be deceived, she's only doing that considering her age and that doesn't invalidate your ownership of the child.

These are subtle coercions to terminate your freedom and lure you into marriage with the child as the binding element. Say no to blind love and manipulation. You are the pawn here in this game of grand deception.

This is 2020. Grow up and think.
All she needs is a sperm donor, not marriage. She's capable of raising the child. You men that think you do women a favour by marrying them are the absolute worse.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2020
doeeyed:

Interesting opinions so far...
Social paradigms are changing
One parent families are on the increase for a variety of reasons.

To the Op, get the agreement in writing and notarized... Particularly financial responsibility and access to your estate even after transition to help protect your other children's inheritance. This is not fail-proof but provides some major degree of protection.

Co-parenting is another option but will entail financial and emotional investment, sth that you may not be keen on given your previous comments.

Nice insight, I like the legal angle being suggested so far from other comments.

I gave it a second thought; to thinking what if she was honest about her request and motive, I try to be always there for my friends. But as someone here pointed out we are way pass friendship but in an undefined relationship (which I believe he is spot on) as such that changes everything.

Not down with co-parenting at the moment, I believe I would stick with your first option.

Any pointers to look out for when defining the relationship and can we honestly go back to being just friends (she said I shouldn't be selfish when defining it).
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Idiot.. That bitch has already taken in for another man, she just wants to use your head and put you into something that ain't yours, be wise
No need for the name calling but I appreciate your input and perception, didn't cross my mind because of the way I see and know her but we are only human you can never tell how far a person is willing to go until the opportunity present itself.

Won't rule this out entirely either.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by SweetCunt97(f): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

No need for the name calling but I appreciate your input and perception, didn't cross my mind because of the way I see and know her but we are only human you can never tell how far a person is willing to go until the opportunity present itself.

Won't rule this out entirely either.
Mr Man simply donate your sperm and move on. After all you waste it almost everyday... So put it to good use and move on with your life. How hard can that be?
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the thoughtful and heartfelt comments, I really appreciate.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mr Man simply donate your sperm and move on. After all you waste it almost everyday... So put it to good use and move on with your life. How hard can that be?
Like your Dad did?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Like your Dad did?
A man with no home training. Ok the silly lady deserves better infact ask her to go to a sperm bank OK. Better that way.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by fati2001(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

okay
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A man with no home training. Ok the silly lady deserves better infact ask her to go to a sperm bank OK. Better that way.
Did your dad offer to train me and I refused? He didn't because he wasn't even willing to train his.

You now want to claim manners and moral upright after dropping this garbage?
SweetCunt97:
Would you talk to your father mate like this?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2020
fati2001:

okay
I would like to encourage you to please post what you have in mind.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by fati2001(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

I would like to encourage you to please post what you have in mind.
but you guys have something like relationship things in the past? or just normal friends
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by SweetCunt97(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Did your dad offer to train me and I refused? He didn't because he wasn't even willing to train his.

You now want to claim manners and moral upright after dropping this garbage?
Would you talk to your father mate like this?
But that's simply a hard truth man.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Frankicent(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2020
A lady once told me if I'm ready to father a child I should tell her. That she would get pregnant for me I felt irritated immediately. There was a time when we had s*x she even ask me to cum inside her. I asked her why. Her response was she like the feeling.

I ran for my life. She doesn't know my contract with her has ended. No be me go become papa at this youthful age.

Seriously, I don't know why these ladies say such words without thinking.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2020
fati2001:

but you guys have something like relationship things in the past? or just normal friends
Friends with benefits (except for sex; yet (because we kiss and smooch and all that).

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by davillian(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
The only thing remaining for her is to have a child...
She won't hang it on you but she might just vanish with your child...
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by davillian(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Frankicent:
A lady once told me if I'm ready to father a child I should tell her. That she would get pregnant for me I felt irritated immediately. There was a time when we had s*x she even ask me to cum inside her. I asked her why. Her response was she like the feeling.

I ran for my life. She doesn't know my contract with her has ended. No be me go become papa at this youthful age.

Seriously, I don't know why these ladies say such words without thinking.
Your own better she told u when my gf saw how perfect I was with the withdrawal method
The way she hold me one early morning e b like say na python hold me but I still excape and dint come inside her...
We live together though...
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Irojonun: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
If you so desire to be an impromptu father, why not help a willing vessel?
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by fati2001(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Friends with benefits (except for sex; yet (because we kiss and smooch and all that).
it's a trap. be careful.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Rekhina(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Munirboss:
Had the same experience with one bae.

She was like the baby will be pretty
Liar ,d baby will look like a goat
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Frankicent(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
davillian:

Your own better she told u when my gf saw how perfect I was with the withdrawal method
The way she hold me one early morning e b like say na python hold me but I still excape and dint come inside her...
We live together though...

Chai. I still don't understand why they do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / What Is D Best Way To Reply/accept A Friendship Request From A Girl 2ru Email / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.