Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant (7478 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Zammygaga(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
You can do it!
but make sure you get a lawyer before getting into it....
because women of nowadays, there are unbelieveable, they are strange..
she can be truely in love with you, and willing to marry you, but she did not know how to explain to you. I advise you to help her, but get a lawyer first!
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by mydivinely: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Collect money from her, do the necessary marriage, after wedding u can help her
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by doeeyed: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Nice insight, I like the legal angle being suggested so far from other comments.

I gave it a second thought; to thinking what if she was honest about her request and motive, I try to be always there for my friends. But as someone here pointed out we are way pass friendship but in an undefined relationship (which I believe he is spot on) as such that changes everything.

Not down with co-parenting at the moment, I believe I would stick with your first option.

Any pointers to look out for when defining the relationship and can we honestly go back to being just friends (she said I shouldn't be selfish when defining it).

If the 1st option is your choice..
Follow the rules of sperm donation..
May sound brutal but will leave no opportunity for future poor behavior.

That means no contact by her or child.

Now you need to get your due diligence done and check your family lineage. There are family taboos that are often hidden in annals of oral history.

Wouldn't want you to have to break the rules, if all your offspring have to be accounted for under special circumstances.... Forgive me--- watching too many nollywood films.

Coming back to contact, I suspect that might be a little difficult given you are both open to the FWB format. That in my opinion if you really don't like her is a warning sign.. Women aren't designed for casual sex as observed in men despite the feminism BS hanging around..

She'll soon look to validate her quest to tie/marry you once an offspring is in the picture except you're really firm with her.

If she's looking for a donor, the FWB option wont be available or heavily frowned at.

Think deeply on this before proceeding.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Kemimarch16(f): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Can't she look for someone else,why must it be u
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Munirboss(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rekhina:
Liar ,d baby will look like a goat

E pain u grin
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by adusco(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
She says she won't tell anyone I am responsible that she would take care of the child and all that without me involving myself (yes she is capable of that).

But I am seeing it as a elaborated plan to get me hooked (she loves me).

What is the most reasonable approach to this?

Seems I know the girl.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by davillian(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Frankicent:

Chai. I still don't understand why they do it.
Love ni
They don't wanna loose you and want to hook u
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
doeeyed:

If the 1st option is your choice..
Follow the rules of sperm donation..
May sound brutal but will leave no opportunity for future poor behavior.

That means no contact by her or child.

Now you need to get your due diligence done and check your family lineage. There are family taboos that are often hidden in annals of oral history.

Wouldn't want you to have to break the rules, if all your offspring have to be accounted for under special circumstances.... Forgive me--- watching too many nollywood films.

Coming back to contact, I suspect that might be a little difficult given you are both open to the FWB format. That in my opinion if you really don't like her is a warning sign.. Women aren't designed for casual sex as observed in men despite the feminism BS hanging around..

She'll soon look to validate her quest to tie/marry you once an offspring is in the picture except you're really firm with her.

If she's looking for a donor, the FWB option wont be available or heavily frowned at.

Think deeply on this before proceeding.

Thank you Mr doeeyed for the detailed insights.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by Frankicent(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
davillian:

Love ni
They don't wanna loose you and want to hook u

God forbid.
Re: My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant by inumidun2010(m): 12:06am On Sep 01, 2020
E be like the gal get Change .. I understand ( you dey reason money matter).. But if you give in, YOU are trapped ... Abeg JAPA... Your overflowing money dey come... No go born child wey go know say na CONDITION birth am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.