Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria (9089 Views)

Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad / Too Many Underage Girls On Dating Apps / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Rahmanjargo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
but that one is not scam.U can hook up with runzgirls in europe and america and pay them.everything is transparent.but in a naija a girl will demand for money and wen the unfortunate girl sends her money she blocks him..or some dudes in naija pretend to be females and wen the maga sends money they block them cheesy.at least in then US if u linking with a hooker she comes and u pay her.
simple
but in tinder that doesnt involve nigeria many of the ladies there are normal ladies
if u want to hook up with foreign runzgirls then they have sites for that
but in naija tinder has been converted to a runzsite
You don't send money to a girl who you want to hook up with.

You either send a über to pick her up or call a Keke or cab man to get her.

Seems like you're new to all of these.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
but that one is not scam.U can hook up with runzgirls in europe and america and pay them.everything is transparent.but in a naija a girl will demand for money and wen the unfortunate girl sends her money she blocks him..or some dudes in naija pretend to be females and wen the maga sends money they block them cheesy.at least in then US if u linking with a hooker she comes and u pay her.
simple
but in tinder that doesnt involve nigeria many of the ladies there are normal ladies
if u want to hook up with foreign runzgirls then they have sites for that
but in naija tinder has been converted to a runzsite
. White make their intentions known and few ladies for hookup on dating site but in Nigeria, almost all the girls.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

To an average Nigerian girl,that is too classy, they want you to send them tfare.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
donuchris007:
. White make their intentions known and few ladies for hookup on dating site but in Nigeria, almost all the girls.
thats it..the pretence in naija
for a white na just straight forward dealing
if na runz or prostituition u will know straight up
and no white girl will be asking u to send tfare grin
dats the format ladies in naija use on guys cheesy
and the number of yahoo guys posing as babes on tinder and other dating sites is also very very high
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

so if the guy stays in lagos and the girl stays in abuja he will send uber? cheesy
so all those guys who come on nairaland to wail about sending girls tfare to see them or the ones who go to facebook to cry how did they get scammed then? cheesy
and no i dont do hookups..have nothing to do with ashawo cheesy
but if the girl resides outside urs state it would be easier sending money to her account
one of my guy who does hookups a lot..he tells the girls to use their own money for tfare and when they come he will credit their account.thats how he does his own to prevent getting scammed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
thats it..the pretence in naija
for a white na just straight forward dealing
if na runz or prostituition u will know straight up
and no white girl will be asking u to send tfare grin
dats the format ladies in naija use on guys cheesy
and the number of yahoo guys posing as babes on tinder and other dating sites is also very very high
. Vagina and low life people.. one came to meet me in at Allied sun court hotel, could you imagine in the morning ask me to fuel her car. After forming giving me a treat. I told her I don't dispense fuel. He said am rude.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
so if the guy stays in lagos and the girl stays in abuja he will send uber? cheesy
so all those guys who come on nairaland to wail about sending girls tfare to see them or the ones who go to facebook to cry how did they get scammed then? cheesy
. Why will you send transport, it's non sense. Hoe are everywhere like MTN

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
donuchris007:
. Vagina and low life people.. one came to meet me in at Allied sun court hotel, could you imagine in the morning ask me to fuel her car. After forming giving me a treat. I told her I don't dispense fuel. He said am rude.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
donuchris007:
. Why will you send transport, it's non sense. Hoe are everywhere like MTN
as we are talking one maga is alreadying sending 15k to one girl for hookup grin
everythin na format grin grin
the girl will airbrush her pix and shoot her ass at a seductive angle and the tin go catch the guy
the guy will contact her and she will say she has no tfare
in despiration the guy will ask how much and wen she tells him the guy will quickly credit the account and she will block him
simple grin
now imagine her using such format for 30 guys in dat day
dats easy money nau
money made without if she spreading her leg grin
even some guys use female accounts on dating sites to scam other guys grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
as we are talking one maga is alreadying sending 15k to one girl for hookup grin
everythin na format grin grin
the girl will airbrush her pix and shoot her ass at a seductive angle and the tin go catch the guy
the guy will contact her and she will say she has no tfare
in despiration the guy will ask how much and wen she tells him the guy will quickly credit the account and she will block him
simple grin
now imagine her using such format for 30 guys in dat day
dats easy money nau
money made without if she spreading her leg grin
even some guys use female accounts on dating sites to scam other guys grin
. I have my way I kill all Simp. All hoe must sweat for the bar.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
donuchris007:
. I have my way I kill all Simp. All hoe must sweat for the bar.
pls oo let them alone..without the magas the babes wont eat.they are good for business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
pls oo let them alone..without the magas the babes wont eat.they are good for business cheesy
it's painful Bros. I can pay 50k for hotel, eat and drink some some bottles but for me to give a girl 5k, is the day I dash my manhood to my village shrine. Make some money for yourself, get some class and Bleep hoe for free that is my message.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Don't get it twisted! Most 9ja gals are olosho, shey you don't know? If you ask them weytin happen, they will say 'no money'.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by donuchris007: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2020
LordPherule:
Don't get it twisted! Most 9ja gals are olosho, shey you don't know? If you ask them weytin happen, they will say 'no money'.
. The era of decent lady lady is over in Nigeria a sad reality.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by Techimall(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tinder have recently become a hub for most of the Nigerian youth and those in the diaspora. I recently stormed into s content that gave me all that I want. If I feel I am not the only one to know this. Click the link here. https://techimall.com/creating-tinder-login-account/
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
donuchris007:
Dating sites are medium for communication between two people mostly those who are not cut out for normal norm of meeting opposite sex.
Here in Nigeria, it is terrible.
Most Nigerian lady used dating site for hoeing activities. They are so rude and lack communication skills.
If doubt me visit Badoo, In message etc
It annoys that you can't get a decent conversation with an opposite sex.
There are site for prostitution. Go there and sell your used smelling pussy. I am tired oooo.

They are supposed to be dating sites but Nigerian women turned them to a prostitution application. Those sites you mentioned, trust me, decent women don't register there. That place is a den is infection-ridden private parts adn unwashed butts.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by anderssa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
If you are a single person, there is an effective way to correct it
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by somebody02: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Flytime:
try tinder.

Na the headquarters be that.
Re: My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria by lawrencewalton9: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
It is possible to find a suitable asian brides by using an online dating service. These websites are an excellent place to meet new people and start a relationship. They provide a safe, secure and reliable platform for dating and marriage. You need not worry about the language barrier and cultural differences. Many Asian ladies speak good English and communication is never an issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. / She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.