Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad (4320 Views)

Filipina Woman Claps Back @ Black American Women Over Black Men Dating Abroad / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02
I see a lot nairalander fantasizing about being hot cake abroad when they haven’t been there. The truth is women there are only interested in 20% of men. If you are not good looking, tall, with good job and swag. Nothing for you o. In Nigeria you could use your 3k or indomie and egg to get babes. But for abroad the babes are equally working so your money has to be long to entice them. 🤣🤣

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by madone: 3:20pm On Apr 02
Men and women have this sqme issue abroad. Why cant they just come to term and do the do. Marry and dey together. Husband scarse wife scarse what then are you all doing over there.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02
This is one of the reasons why I don't want to relocate to Canada, I know it will be difficult for me to be getting steady supply of fresh toto grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Zonefree(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02
There are paid kpekus everywhere in the world.

Na over sabi men dey search for innocent girls to deceive in the name of Dating so they can be getting free kpekus.

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Dundalk(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02
ednut1:
I see a lot nairalander fantasizing about being hot cake abroad when they haven’t been there. The truth is women there are only interested in 20% of men. If you are not good looking, tall, with good job and swag. Nothing for you o. In Nigeria you could use your 3k or indomie and egg to get babes. But for abroad the babes are equally working so your money has to be long to entice them🤣🤣

angry
You think na everybody carry women matter for head..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
There are paid kpekus everywhere in the world.

Na over sabi men dey search for innocent girls to deceive in the name of Dating so they can be getting free kpekus.
its not cheap

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02
madone:
Men and women have this sqme issue abroad. Why cant they just come to term and do the do. Marry and dey together. Husband scarse wife scarse what then are you all doing over there.
the women are mostly looking for guys with papers and good jobs. Which many of the newcomers don’t fit into that category

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Zonefree(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02
ednut1:
its not cheap
It's not cheap anywhere.
About $30 - $45 every month to satisfy your sexual needs ain't bad.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by eepeepook: 3:33pm On Apr 02
If in a school environment, you won’t have issues. Those who catch babes in Nigerian unis perform the same in foreign unis. Those who soapy in Nigerian unis soapy in foreign unis.

Those who go there for work stay involuntary celibate for four to six months. Once oyibos see you’ve stayed a few months and have adjusted a little mentally, they’ll show interest.

The black men who are hot cakes are those with low standards. If you like obese women, you’ll have your pick of the lot. Oyibo people hate obese individuals to their core. Dress well, workout regularly and be exciting discussion-wise. Land whales will fight over you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by labake1(f): 4:27pm On Apr 02
Here in Italy, unless you have a lot to offer, I no dey agree. I make enough for myself already so it's not all about money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by PerfectStranger(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02
Are there no brothels abroad? I think 30 or $40 can get you a clean puzzy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02
Freshie Nigerian men are just not appealing.
Marinate in the West for at least 5 years and then put yourself on the dating market.

Most of them want to jump the gun.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by papyjaypaul: 4:41pm On Apr 02
madone:

Clap for you. Why not marry and hold yourselves instead of doing shingbai with different body counts cry

Dem wan chop clean mouth, dem wan taste all the food because something must kill a man. Just marry and carry 1 wahala for head

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02
labake1:
Here in Italy, unless you have a lot to offer, I no dey agree. I make enough for myself already so it's not all about money

Okay.

Pencil to your rescue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Apr 02
1Sharon:
Freshie Nigerian men are just not appealing.
Marinate in the West for at least 5 years and then put yourself on the dating market.

Most of them want to jump the gun.

But on Nairaland I read that foreign girls receive them at the airport with cultural troops and flowers. I love reality sha. grin grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:

But on Nairaland I read that foreign girls receive them at the airport with cultural troops and flowers. I love reality sha. grin grin

grin grin

Delusions of grandeur

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 6:13pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:

Black women too are going through the same stainless steel matter. Some have embraced intimacy gadgets in peace

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02
lastkingsman:

Black women too are going through the same stainless steel matter. Some have embraced intimacy gadgets in peace
not true. If you want casual nacks as a woman just download dating app you will get more than 5 men willing to come nack you. If you dey find serious relationship or not into casual sex na them she go enter stainless o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02
ednut1:
not true. If you want casual nacks as a woman just download dating app you will get more than 5 men willing to come nack you. If you dey find serious relationship or not into casual sex na them she go enter stainless o

Lol. He suddenly remembered black women are going through same. Black women are not the ones claiming to be loved by foreign women na.

And a willing pen*s is way more available than clean water. Women can lack commitment, definitely not sex.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by BareFacedLies(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:

Lol. He suddenly remembered black women are going through same. Black women are not the ones claiming to be loved by foreign women na.

And a willing pen*s is way more available than clean water. Women can lack commitment, definitely not sex.

It's obvious you're talking from experience grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Apr 02
BareFacedLies:

It's obvious you're talking from experience grin

When dealing with a gender that thinks they are winning by sleeping around, it is common sense that they would satisfy every sexually charged woman (inadvertently).

Please close your teeth. I know your type and your attempts at being demeaning...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by helinues: 8:07pm On Apr 02
Only those who are not focused chase girls around in Abroad .

Where is even the time, na you go dey ignore them eventually

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Jeon(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02
Lolz, I thought black men are the cake, because they have big prick and always hype themselves in their dreams?.
No sane woman will choose a big prick with no brain.

Anyway, where I go see my Jesus? .
You all know that when a black woman is dating outside the black race, she is dating down. And I really want to date down.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by prophetfire: 8:48pm On Apr 02
ednut1:
I see a lot nairalander fantasizing about being hot cake abroad when they haven’t been there. The truth is women there are only interested in 20% of men. If you are not good looking, tall, with good job and swag. Nothing for you o. In Nigeria you could use your 3k or indomie and egg to get babes. But for abroad the babes are equally working so your money has to be long to entice them. 🤣🤣

Guy you are bad. You are just saying that Nigeria girls are hungry and cheap and only noodles is what you need to have them.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by As5lover: 8:54pm On Apr 02
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought black men are the cake, because they have big prick and always hype themselves in their dreams?.
No sane woman will choose a big prick with no brain.

Anyway, where I go see my Jesus? .
You all know that when a black woman is dating outside the black race, she is dating down. And I really want to date down.
And who is this one?
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 8:55pm On Apr 02
ednut1:

We are saying the same thing. Women don't want anyhow casual sex, they want a serious relationship. They ones that want casual sex want to do it what men of higher net worth or good looking men.

You get the drift?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by jedisco(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02
ednut1:

Hehe...
Reason why I laugh when I hear men who have never left Nigeria abuse Nigerian women to form 'alpha'.
I had to make a thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6146771/nigerian-men-abroad-coming-home ) on it and like I said there, regarding stuvs, the best place to be a Nigerian man is in Nigeria.

Bottom line is human beings have similar traits world over. For evolutionary reasons female species are drawn to mates who have coverted characteristics in their community. Thats how species get 'better' with time. As a Nigerian man immigrating into the west, what are your qualities that are coveted by your new community?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by AllKnowing: 9:20pm On Apr 02
Oh no. Not this unfortunate lie again. If you live in a predominantly Caucasian society as an African, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Yes? Of course, yes.

For better or for worse, and mainly dependent on your personality and physical attributes, Caucasian women feverishly jump on any opportunity to know what you're on about!

Show them. Court them traditionally. You'll get laid non-committally, too!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02
lastkingsman:

We are saying the same thing. Women don't want anyhow casual sex, they want a serious relationship. They ones that want casual sex want to do it what men of higher net worth or good looking men.

You get the drift?
if konji hold most girls they will do casual sex. But a man its not easy unless you wan pay olosho

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Matheusmartin: 9:27pm On Apr 02
ednut1:

What about hookup

I thought those oyinbo used to fantasize about our long black mamba grin sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Like Me But He Was Too Shy To Ask Me Out- Chindima / Why Are Guys So Afraid To Commit? / My Girlfriend Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.