Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Overthinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overthinking (1541 Views)

Is My Friend Overthinking This? / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overthinking by Liliantalks: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good day guys. , so nowadays I hv developed this habit of over thinking , I don’t just understand , a lot is bothering me something I feel I shouldn’t bother about , so how do u stop urself from thinking too much . I am becoming too sensitive and I don’t want to react base on that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overthinking by squash47(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
Good day guys. , so nowadays I hv developed this habit of over thinking , I don’t just understand , a lot is bothering me something I feel I shouldn’t bother about , so how do u stop urself from thinking too much . I am becoming too sensitive and I don’t want to react base on that
I'm facing similar problem now.
Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
wetin happen?
ur boyfriend broke up with u?
Re: Overthinking by Mivici: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is lack of a good job.
Re: Overthinking by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
What is it that you are over thinking about?
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
squash47:
I'm facing similar problem now.
such an annoying feeling but just can’t stop that feeling. Why is this person or that person doing like this , imagining and assuming

2 Likes

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
What is it that you are over thinking about?
had a backlash with friend, friendship closed and canceled now I am just suspicious of all my friends. Especially one. So I told her what happened but I just suspect that she’s talking to my ex friend. Not normal talking probably about me . Now she hasn’t viewed my stats in 3 days , and sparked up the thoughts. Just overwhelmed with a lot of emotion

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by nero2face: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
my brother na the situation of the country, na only poverty go make small problem look like spiritual problem...we're in de same though

5 Likes

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
nero2face:
my brother na the situation of the country, na only poverty go make small problem look like spiritual problem...we're in de same though
u are very correct

2 Likes

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin happen?
ur boyfriend broke up with u?
lol why be say everything hv to be about man
Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol why be say everything hv to be about man
ok wetin dey make a babe in naija sad if man no dey involved cheesy
Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eyin omoyami E maa fur OMA set ✌
Re: Overthinking by Humanoid01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Overthinking is a very dangerous thing to go through. It makes you start assuming things that aren't true. Those assumptions then bring forth other dangerous thoughts which could lead to hatred, malice, strife, bitterness, jealousy, etc.

The best way to avoid this is to nullify those thoughts. Don't try to rationalize the situation. Just "distract" yourself with things that will only make you think positive thoughts. Constantly doing this will make you forget whatever is making you overthink, with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
nero2face:
There's no living thing on earth that don't think
Even animals think too
But over thinking ain't good it's will later damage useful organs in the body
And according to your word poverty makes small problem look like spiritual problem
And even been born into this shit==>hole can make you over think and commit murder

I still dey talk that thing make I just see that Angel wey set my location come this niaja walai we go fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overthinking by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
You probably have nothing doing that preoccupies your mind
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
dingbang:
You probably have nothing doing that preoccupies your mind
i actually do o

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
ok wetin dey make a babe in naija sad if man no dey involved cheesy
that one Dey , Maybe if man Dey I for no Dey think like this , atleast I hv someone to tell
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Eyin omoyami E maa fur OMA set ✌
I don’t understand
Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
I don’t understand
Everything will be okay ma 4✌
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Everything will be okay ma 4✌
thanks dear
Re: Overthinking by stanliwise(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
you can't and you shouldn't.
You should stop bothering about why you think, get busy and it could leave.
If it don't you need to go for counselling.

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
you can't and you shouldn't.
You should stop bothering about why you think, get busy and it could leave.
If it don't you need to go for counselling.
I can’t afford one yet, if not i would hv gotten one already .
Re: Overthinking by doris4u(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Try and get busy to avoid overthinking, it would help a lot especially for things u can't change. You will have peace of mind wen u let things go for your own sanity.

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by Mryacks: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Humanoid01:
Overthinking is a very dangerous thing to go through. It makes you start assuming things that aren't true. Those assumptions then bring forth other dangerous thoughts which could lead to hatred, malice, strife, bitterness, jealousy, etc.

The best way to avoid this is to nullify those thoughts. Don't try to rationalize the situation. Just "distract" yourself with things that will only make you think positive thoughts. Constantly doing this will make you forget whatever is making you overthink, with time.

Well said...also present whatever situation in prayers to God.

2 Likes

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
doris4u:
Try and get busy to avoid overthinking, it would help a lot especially for things u can't change. You will have peace of mind wen u let things go for your own sanity.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

noted dear , thanks
Re: Overthinking by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
that one Dey , Maybe if man Dey I for no Dey think like this , atleast I hv someone to tell
true cheesy
Re: Overthinking by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Liliantalks:
had a backlash with friend, friendship closed and canceled now I am just suspicious of all my friends. Especially one. So I told her what happened but I just suspect that she’s talking to my ex friend. Not normal talking probably about me . Now she hasn’t viewed my stats in 3 days , and sparked up the thoughts. Just overwhelmed with a lot of emotion
This is very normal, it will end once you are grown beyond those simple things.
Re: Overthinking by dingbang(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Liliantalks:
i actually do o
what could that be
Re: Overthinking by Dufil(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Liliantalks:
I want to give you my ears n time.
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
This is very normal, it will end once you are grown beyond those simple things.
I thought I was actually going crazy , I started this over thinking shit when I realized a friend of mine wasn’t 100% with me , didn’t talk to her about it cause when I do she feels she can never be wrong n turn things against me , in the beginning of our friendship, i didn’t notice it , I felt she was wiser and I was overacting , now I am older and wiser I hv noticed how my tolerating attitude has brought a lot of disrespect from her and her friends , I didn’t confront her about it and kept it to myself , so I started overthinking and staying on my own , she noticed and instead of asking why I was pissed, which ofcourse she knew , she blocked me , so toxic , mind you I didn’t even fight with her or argue , I just kept my distance, but pride couldn’t allow her ask or talk about it cause she doesn’t want it to look like she’s begging me , so she has to become the victim, expecting me to rush and start explaining myself and to her biggest surprise I didn’t , You are this, you carry me for mind, friend wey Dey carry person for mind na this or that , all sorts of nonsense, I didn’t even insult or reply . I am just so irritated at this point . Your Friend insult me and you exclude yourself and say e no concern you ? Mind you this isn’t the first time . Till one of your friends slap me , Na so u go still look say e no concern you . Even no vex for weyti my friend tell you, no dey. Mind you me and that has er useless friend didn’t even hv any serious argument to warrant such an insult. I loved her so much but my self respect and dignity has to take front seat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Insists That I Shouldn’t Marry Her / Where And How Can I Download King Of Boys 2? / Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.