Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Overthinking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overthinking (1542 Views)

Is My Friend Overthinking This? / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overthinking by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
I thought I was actually going crazy , I started this over thinking shit when I realized a friend of mine wasn’t 100% with me , didn’t talk to her about it cause when I do she feels she can never be wrong n turn things against me , in the beginning of our friendship, i didn’t notice it , I felt she was wiser and I was overacting , now I am older and wiser I hv noticed how my tolerating attitude has brought a lot of disrespect from her and her friends , I didn’t confront her about it and kept it to myself , so I started overthinking and staying on my own , she noticed and instead of asking why I was pissed, which ofcourse she knew , she blocked me , so toxic , mind you I didn’t even fight with her or argue , I just kept my distance, but pride couldn’t allow her ask or talk about it cause she doesn’t want it to look like she’s begging me , so she has to become the victim, expecting me to rush and start explaining myself and to her biggest surprise I didn’t , You are this, you carry me for mind, friend wey Dey carry person for mind na this or that , all sorts of nonsense, I didn’t even insult or reply . I am just so irritated at this point . Your Friend insult me and you exclude yourself and say e no concern you ? Mind you this isn’t the first time . Till one of your friends slap me , Na so u go still look say e no concern you . Even no vex for weyti my friend tell you, no dey. Mind you me and that has er useless friend didn’t even hv any serious argument to warrant such an insult. I loved her so much but my self respect and dignity has to take front seat
You really are psychologically malfunctioning, for why would you reply my 15 words comment with this weekly political newspaper?
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
You really are psychologically malfunctioning, for why would you reply my 15 words comment with this weekly political newspaper?
felt I could open to you , ain’t psychologically malfunctioning, and that’s rude
Re: Overthinking by mrblessed(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
What the heck is a "weekly political newspaper?" Dude, the only one psychologically malfunctioning here is your poorly-organised, incoherent self.

3 Likes

Re: Overthinking by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2020
mrblessed:
What the heck is a "weekly political newspaper?" Dude, the only one psychologically malfunctioning here is your poorly-organised, incoherent self.
Why are you quoting me with multiple monikers?
Re: Overthinking by OlawaleBammie: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
Good day guys. , so nowadays I hv developed this habit of over thinking , I don’t just understand , a lot is bothering me something I feel I shouldn’t bother about , so how do u stop urself from thinking too much . I am becoming too sensitive and I don’t want to react base on that

U Wil be fine only if u can believe this saying.........

Que Sera Sera

.....bliv me it worked wonder for me
Re: Overthinking by OlawaleBammie: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
I thought I was actually going crazy , I started this over thinking shit when I realized a friend of mine wasn’t 100% with me , didn’t talk to her about it cause when I do she feels she can never be wrong n turn things against me , in the beginning of our friendship, i didn’t notice it , I felt she was wiser and I was overacting , now I am older and wiser I hv noticed how my tolerating attitude has brought a lot of disrespect from her and her friends , I didn’t confront her about it and kept it to myself , so I started overthinking and staying on my own , she noticed and instead of asking why I was pissed, which ofcourse she knew , she blocked me , so toxic , mind you I didn’t even fight with her or argue , I just kept my distance, but pride couldn’t allow her ask or talk about it cause she doesn’t want it to look like she’s begging me , so she has to become the victim, expecting me to rush and start explaining myself and to her biggest surprise I didn’t , You are this, you carry me for mind, friend wey Dey carry person for mind na this or that , all sorts of nonsense, I didn’t even insult or reply . I am just so irritated at this point . Your Friend insult me and you exclude yourself and say e no concern you ? Mind you this isn’t the first time . Till one of your friends slap me , Na so u go still look say e no concern you . Even no vex for weyti my friend tell you, no dey. Mind you me and that has er useless friend didn’t even hv any serious argument to warrant such an insult. I loved her so much but my self respect and dignity has to take front seat

Jesus!!!!!!!

So Na because of this featherweight reason u dey overthink??

Chai!!!! Women and emotional problems
Re: Overthinking by Goddys(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
had a backlash with friend, friendship closed and canceled now I am just suspicious of all my friends. Especially one. So I told her what happened but I just suspect that she’s talking to my ex friend. Not normal talking probably about me . Now she hasn’t viewed my stats in 3 days , and sparked up the thoughts. Just overwhelmed with a lot of emotion

My dear, the overwhelming of emotions have been ongoing for 3-4 days now. It's entirely energetic. You will have the feeling in diverse ways throughout this month. You're simply intuitive. The movement of pisces across the lunar is affecting every zodiac sign in significant way.

It's no fault of your own. We are all energetic beings vibrating in lower frequency. Don't be deceived by physicality. We are more affected by invisible vibrations across the universe. It's beyond our control
Re: Overthinking by Shugavee(f): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
felt I could open to you , ain’t psychologically malfunctioning, and that’s rude
my dear , some people are not normal on this platform, this overthinking of a thing affects everybody , it would only take time , u would be fine

1 Like

Re: Overthinking by FGonline: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
Good day guys. , so nowadays I hv developed this habit of over thinking , I don’t just understand , a lot is bothering me something I feel I shouldn’t bother about , so how do u stop urself from thinking too much . I am becoming too sensitive and I don’t want to react base on that
lol
And if u want to be happy filter ur perception
Re: Overthinking by Liliantalks: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2020
FGonline:
lol
And if u want to be happy filter ur perception
how do u mean ?
Re: Overthinking by followersuk34(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nairaland was founded by a Nigerian Internet entrepreneur, Seun Osewa, in 2005 as a platform for Nigerian content to be easily projected and engaged by ... by [url=https://wethinkbetter.com/ ] Sonhar com cobra[/url]
Re: Overthinking by followersuk34(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is the Nairaland Forum App. Get instant notification each time a topic is posted on Nairaland. Nairaland get latest posts from individuals, Nigerian ...
by urdu poetry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? / Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. / Why Are Most Hausa/fulani Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.