Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bbnaija: The Exact Moment Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: The Exact Moment Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon (1158 Views)

Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: The Exact Moment Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon by Dailyhappenings: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ebuka shook tables today in the house as he brought back the kiss between Erica and Laycon, but she denied it plainly in the eviction show. But here's a proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArWuVpc0SY
Re: Bbnaija: The Exact Moment Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon by KindlyAssist: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
So where is the moment in that video?
Re: Bbnaija: The Exact Moment Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon by Dailyhappenings: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Want Your Man? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / I Found Out She Lied / Whisper App: 'I Wish I Hadn't Left My Ex For My Boyfriend': People Share Their B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.