Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. (8525 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

What are you on about? You accuse me of Nigerian pessimism and yet you yourself adopt the same approach with SA - spewing negativity. Who told you I'm frustrated and that my government has failed me? Clearly you've taken the wrong train. If you'd bought the right ticket you'd have realised I'm dealing with someone who's trolling South Africa here.

If anything you're the one who's chewing on nails. Chew on the pictures below instead and weep. The view of my city.

Now tell me why would I be frustrated by a million Nigerians who are economic refugees in SA? How many South Africans have you spotted in Lagos in all of your lifetime? ZERO, NIL, ZILCH grin grin grin

Hahahaha..see this one...
As if you have been to Lagos before..
The only thing you're good at is looking for Information about Nigeria..
The view of your city with edited pictures..
SA is fine I won't dispute that fact but I don't broad or border myself on things I have no connection with...Am not like you who is bitter on country you have no connrconne with..what's your business with Nigeria?

I don't have anymore things to say because you're clearly a racist..
I still wonder what yourey doing in Nigeria forum..
Of course SA's cannot survive in anyother country..they are so enclosed in their country that's why people like you have Time for mini national gossip..
Is only frustrated people that will be venting out their anger on a Nation they're not part of and have no business with..

We are not the cos of your problem Biko..
Stop taking paracetamol on top another persons headache..
Nigerians are hardworking people..they live in virtually all part of the world and can survive anywhere..
That's y we are able to survive in a country like SA that is full of violence..

I have nothing strong against SA because I have no business with them..But one thing so clear is that SA's are VIOLENT,BITTER AND RACIST..
Goan keep yourself busy so you stop poke nosing in another countries business cos the way you're going about everything you will kill yourself by yourself for matter wet no concern u in anyway
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
globalmart:

SA is fine I won't dispute that fact but I don't broad or border myself on things I have no connection with...Am not like you who is bitter on country you have no connrconne with..what's your business with Nigeria?

Of course SA's cannot survive in anyother country..they are so enclosed in their country that's why people like you have Time for mini national gossip..
Is only frustrated people that will be venting out their anger on a Nation they're not part of and have no business with..

Nigerians are hardworking people..they live in virtually all part of the world and can survive anywhere..

I have nothing strong against SA because I have no business with them..But one thing so clear is that SA's are VIOLENT,BITTER AND RACIST..
Goan keep yourself busy so you stop poke nosing in another countries business cos the way you're going about everything you will kill yourself by yourself for matter wet no concern u in anyway

I've moved along, opened a new thread. You can stay here ranting all by yourself. Read none of what you wrote up there. Next time take the right train. cool cool cool
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

You mean to tell me only jobless Nigerians use Google and read the news? shocked shocked shocked That explains why you are so lame Mr I Have Job grin You are spectacularly clueless on what goes on in SA - where do you gather your information, solely from biased Nigerians on Nairaland grin

You're seriouly boring, I keep expecting you to come up with hard hitting comebacks or substantiated arguments, instead u continue embarrassing yourself. Mumu you're just recycling old tired and baseless arguments about white people in SA.

Since you suffer from chronic epileptic power supply and incredibly slow internet speeds (like a true shithole of a country) I can only imagine that it is tolling on you to learn about modern South Africa because your battery might die. So let me skool you for free:

Below are just some black accomplishments & there's more from where this came from. Just ask and you shall receive cool cool cool

Does Nigeria even come close? grin grin grin

South Africa my foot, you are difficult to argue with, instead of you to make points, you are resorting to insult, so your government provide everything for you but you still had to go and loot immigrants' belongings, lest I forget, who are the people who went to loot the Nigerians' outlets in SA, was it not the black portion of that your country? Maybe you tagged along, who knows
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
globalmart:

You dey mind am, we are talking of normal human beings, a black SA is raising hand, the mumu been dey brag good governance, I ask why if them government provide job for them, why them dey another person property, e no dey answer na insult e go throw give me, the guy na real mutula

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

South Africa my foot, you are difficult to argue with, instead of you to make points, you are resorting to insult, so your government provide everything for you but you still had to go and loot immigrants' belongings, lest I forget, who are the people who went to loot the Nigerians' outlets in SA, was it not the black portion of that your country? Maybe you tagged along, who knows

There are lootings in the USA today does it mean they are hungry and lazy? Some criminal elements take advantage of such situations. Didn't you people also loot Shoprite?

You've got serious self esteem issues that you keep pointing fingers at black South Africans for everything negative and refuse to admit that we are in power today and brought about far more development in the 25 years of our rule than Nigeria has since 1980. You are bitter.

While some black South Africans may be looting stores during protests white South Africans are looting Nigeria dry with MTN having not paid taxes for years and DSTV continue to milk you dry. But because you are white ass kissers you find no fault with that. Go celebrate an oyinbo having farted in your direction in Lagos and a Nigerian having married yet another fat ugly white Romanian reject.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by InfinityFabric: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
OGWILLS123:
Father when will my own rape come
am looking for a busty lady
that will rape me grin

Address: no 23 Goldie MZ, CALABAR, cross river state.
just wait for me there around 9 pm
when I will be returning from
where I went to charge my phone.
just grap me there and rape angry
I swear I won't shout neither
will I tell the cops angry
Olodo oshi!
You don't usually choose who rape you nor have power over how it will happen.
A frustrated STD infested woman ? So be it
Being tied and used continuously for 6 months by different dirty women ? So be it
Get raped and dropped 100 miles away from home along express ? So be it

You tiny brain is thinking in movie terms, reality is a different is a different beast.

Be careful of what u wish for, lest u get it.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:18am On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

There are lootings in the USA today does it mean they are hungry and lazy? Some criminal elements take advantage of such situations. Didn't you people also loot Shoprite?

You've got serious self esteem issues that you keep pointing fingers at black South Africans for everything negative and refuse to admit that we are in power today and brought about far more development in the 25 years of our rule than Nigeria has since 1980. You are bitter.

While some black South Africans may be looting stores during protests white South Africans are looting Nigeria dry with MTN having not paid taxes for years and DSTV continue to milk you dry. But because you are white ass kissers you find no fault with that. Go celebrate an oyinbo having farted in your direction in Lagos and a Nigerian having married yet another fat ugly white Romanian reject.

You hear yourself? I have self esteem issue so that's why I'm pointing at black SA, who give a fvck about the black SA, who knows them, who told you DSTV and MTN have not paid taxes, where did you fvcking learn that, you know nothing about what's going on in Nigeria except what you read on nairaland, despite the increasing number of SRO's in Nigeria, do you know how much each SRO receives per month compulsorily from MTN, mandated by NCC? Multi choice, do you know how much their taxes have skyrocketed over the years, you are an ignorant who relies and feeds on baseless random information, as bad as Nigerian leaders are, Nigerians don't care, the hustle continue, but going out there targeting and looting immigrants' business, I'm not sure we have stooped that low, the thing is this looting has been known to happen SA from time to time, it's not even just about Nigerians but also other foreign countries, what of the one that happened in the early 90's, when Trump tweeted about SA before his election into office I didn't realize what he meant until now, so you can go eat shit mr zulu
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You hear yourself? I have self esteem issue so that's why I'm pointing at black SA, who give a fvck about the black SA, who knows them, who told you DSTV and MTN have not paid taxes, where did you fvcking learn that, you know nothing about what's going on in Nigeria except what you read on nairaland, despite the increasing number of SRO's in Nigeria, do you know how much each SRO receives per month compulsorily from MTN, mandated by NCC? Multi choice, do you know how much their taxes have skyrocketed over the years, you are an ignorant who relies and feeds on baseless random information, as bad as Nigerian leaders are, Nigerians don't care, the hustle continue, but going out there targeting and looting immigrants' business, I'm not sure we have stooped that low, the thing is this looting has been known to happen SA from time to time, it's not even just about Nigerians but also other foreign countries, what of the one that happened in the early 90's, when Trump tweeted about SA before his election into office I didn't realize what he meant until now, so you can go eat shit mr zulu

Of course Trump has only had GREAT things to say about NIGGERia grin grin grin Go ask a smart neighbour in the hut next door how he has embarrassed you all in the past - I know you have no clue grin grin grin

The same way you don't know MTN and DSTV have been fleecing your POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ass.es for the past decade.

Please be informed about Current Affairs before you decide to take me on, otherwise you'll get seriously burnt. Like I said before, you are not smart and are definitely very boring. Stop mentioning please, you shall be ignored henceforth.

Check some of the praises Trump has showered on Nigerians in the past - not to even mention he banned you all from entering the US grin grin grin

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by ubunja(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
How did a thread about rape turn to people insulting each other's countries??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Of course Trump has only had GREAT things to say about NIGGERia grin grin grin Go ask a smart neighbour in the hut next door how he has embarrassed you all in the past - I know you have no clue grin grin grin

The same way you don't know MTN and DSTV have been fleecing your POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ass.es for the past decade.

Please be informed about Current Affairs before you decide to take me on, otherwise you'll get seriously burnt. Like I said before, you are not smart and are definitely very boring. Stop mentioning please, you shall be ignored henceforth.

Check some of the praises Trump has showered on Nigerians in the past - not to even mention he banned you all from entering the US grin grin grin

You are the most foolish and the dumbest SA out of all the foolish and dumb black SA, MTN and DStv are paying tax, that was an approach to hike the taxes which was withdrawn, MTN are paying hundreds of thousands of SRO's in Nigeria despite the rapid increase in the number of SRO's, this was stated mandatory by Nigeria Communication Commission NCC, you see there is this natural hate, envy and jealousy in you for the more successful White SA, instead of you idiots to embrace their wealth of knowledge and what they can put on the table to help your fellow jobless youths, you are hating on them, because I see you keep talking of Nigerians being White ass lickers, which country has a leadership system which supports it's citizens looting and killing of immigrants, is the high rate of joblessness among the black SA their fault? If there was an effective system in your country and some Nigerians did something wrong, why didn't the working system approach the law to deal with them and state their offences according to the rule of law, that's how a reasonable government operates but they instead sent you fools to loot and kill them. You really have a wonderful system, that is why you have no unemployment rate, since the death of Nelson Mandela, I've not heard of any reasonable SA, Trump said the truth about you and you really rep them here on Nairaland, idiot ignorant Zulu man.

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin ; You're quoting SA stats while your own house is on fire! South Africans are not scattered all over the world like rats and flees annoying host citizens in their own countries and being used as shooting targets at random.

I've told you before you are VERY DUMB and annoyingly so. How else could you be ridiculing SA unemployment rates when you have similar ones. At least SA has a comprehensive social safety net that ensures even in our unemployment we are still far better off than you - that's why your are here in your millions, a country 1000s of kilometres away grin ARE U NOT ASHAMED?? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Idiot I'm not jobless, the only life you have is Nairaland, thanks to Ramophoso, I will give you proper reply when I'm done
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin ; You're quoting SA stats while your own house is on fire! South Africans are not scattered all over the world like rats and flees annoying host citizens in their own countries and being used as shooting targets at random.

I've told you before you are VERY DUMB and annoyingly so. How else could you be ridiculing SA unemployment rates when you have similar ones. At least SA has a comprehensive social safety net that ensures even in our unemployment we are still far better off than you - that's why your are here in your millions, a country 1000s of kilometres away grin ARE U NOT ASHAMED?? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

So your government provide job for you, why did they then give matchet to go and be looting foreigners belongings? You don't know shit about Nigeria, things are not going well in Nigeria but comparing it with violence ridden South Africa? You long bug it, you have no clue, we Nigerians have been complaining about bad leadership but not swapping Ramophoso with Buhari or Jonathan, we are far above that, I have not heard of any government encouraging violence by its citizens on immigrants, South Africa my foot, I'm even surprised you are comparing, ordinary SA, guy go get a job Zulu man.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Ramaphosa, Mbeki and Mandela are far BIGGER BRANDS than any Nigerian president that has ever lived. Even Zuma with his stupid self is more famous globally than any Nigerian leader that has ever lived. Even going back in time to Shaka Zulu there's no Nigerian leader that comes even close.

I don't know why you are referring me to go find a job when you are just as jobless as I am (Nigerian unemployment rate is 28%). grin Very slow brain indeed - that's why you sh1t in the same water you drink.

So much for your so-called great leaders grin grin grin grin grin grin

We saved you from slavery, you didn't save yourself, stop fooling yourself, we don't even brag about that because we look at SA as our milk sucking brother, Me jobless like you, I'm an MTN field worker and a farmer as well, idiot zulu man thinks I'm in his shoes looking for available outlet to loot, when they say Nigeria unemployment rate is high, first check the population, there are a lot of hardworking Nigerians in Nigeria, the ones without job I'm telling you will never stoop so low to target immigrants and steal their belongings, ode Zulu man
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Silentgroper(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2020
fati2001:
okay.
.. Baby boo. I'm back. won't u welcome me?.. Atleast did u make d tuwo shinkafa 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Your BrĀ£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.