Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed (49721 Views)

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:
Lai jam him mate lol

Just check out how meticulously they outlined each accusation and responded to it such that even when their responses aren't factual or truthful you can't help but believe them to an extent. It shows a huge difference in both countries ways of doing things.

They are very confident in their record keeping prowess hence, their insistence on how they sorted their mission building in Nigeria.

Tell our useless disorganized government to show the document for the lease or purchase of the mission land for Ghana.

Very very shameful.

Why dem no go see una finish?

Let's just swallow our pride and bury our heads in shame.

Big for nothing.

The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is that, their citizens are patriotic and always side their government in times like this. Here in Nigeria, people like you know nothing about patriotism. You write just to get cheap likes from your likes.

If not for the ibos that are ever so migrant, Nigeria won't be scooping so low to be insulted by Ghanian govt lies. They know they have found Nigerians in a tight corner like South Africans.

13 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Parrot173(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Once upon a time...
A BAG WAS PRODUCED AND NAMED "GHANA MUST GO" KARMA
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Tremple8v: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2020
This what happened when you dont value your own shithole.

3 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Iamgrey5(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

Source and for which year? What is the Ghana GDP per capita for the same year?
Oh hypocritical one that talks without sources

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/gdp-per-capita

5 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Iykenuwa(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
[s]No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.[/s]

I hope you are not retarded?

3 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by DeRay98(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
The days of peaceful Ghana is over..The Ghana of today is more dangerous than you can ever imagine.

They're dangerous nothing, it's the recklessness of our politicians that's allowing Ghana to dare us.
Now, they have come out in full to prove that they are at war with us.
Just pull our economic support from them and their economy will crumble in 3months.
What does Ghana contribute our economy or Ecowas economy?
Most Nigerians and Africans do not know that it Ghana that first sent Nigerians out of their in 1960s before Nigeria retaliated in 1980 (Ghana must go).

Let's stop being "Father Christmas" in Ecowas and these ingrates will stop being rude

12 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by seeker121(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Are you normal if you guys are well to do why frustrating Nigerians businesses over there simply because we locked our border.Ask most of your companies over there where their largest market is before you come and be running mouth online.Nigeria as a nation should just stop recognising any certificate from that Ghana and some other things that could generate revenue for Ghana government.If we treated most of your citizens then when you pple have problems,some of them wouldn't have stayed in Nigeria up till this moment.

5 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.

Why would you sponsor rebel movement to destabilize a peaceful country? Stop thinking in reverse gear

5 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by paxonel(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

very stupid talk, you get sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Shattuck(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2020
StPete:

Did you say dangerous? Haha

I laugh hysterically. No matter how dangerous tiny Ghana of yesterday becomes, when Nigeria sneezes, the whole of West Africa catches cold
catches cold because you have a large population or because you've got boko haram, its crazy when we say this things Nigeria is a weak nation without honour, stop hyping shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2020
How much low can the shithole go?...
This damn contraption urgently needs a sane and sound leader!

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Samfloxin(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

You think they will pamper terrorists like our leaders do?

4 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by StPete: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Shattuck:
catches cold because you have a large population or because you've got book haram, its crazy when we say this things Nigeria is a weak nation without honour, stop hyping shit.

I knew you were going to tow down the line of Boko Haram grin grin

We have the population, the resources, the technical know-how. As much as we have our own internal challenges, tiny countries such as yours (Ghana) is still a stepping stool for a giant as ours. Out of fear was why your Minister had to quickly respond to Lai's statements because he knows for sure that when Nigeria says enough is enough, Ghana would be at the losing end

6 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Iamgrey5(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2020

6 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Nigeria cant afford to, it has no power to, it is a country on its knees
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2020
StPete:

Did you say dangerous? Haha

I laugh hysterically. No matter how dangerous tiny Ghana of yesterday becomes, when Nigeria sneezes, the whole of West Africa catches cold
No,you mistake my dangerous to something else.I mean the bad boys are everywhere in Ghana robbing people of their hard earn money.If you don't comply they can harm you,that's what I met be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
espionagesavvy:

Nigeria cant afford to, it has no power to, it is a country on its knees
See this one the deceive himself. Just pull Nigeria banks out of Ghana and watch how the already messed up economy collapse completely.

4 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Shattuck:
catches cold because you have a large population or because you've got book haram, its crazy when we say this things Nigeria is a weak nation without honour, stop hyping shit.
your eye Will soon clear,just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by awa(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Chai even Ghana is now handling Nigeria the way they want....Weak Leadership of Nigeria
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by javalove(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

This is a very stupid post and you should delete it.

#Javalove... Unless otherwise stated...!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Oh hypocritical one!
You brought out 2018 source
Hope you know it has been two years since 2018?
I hope you know how to read a graph
That is 2019 published by world bank

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=NG

I said thank you for providing the alternative source but you continue your insults and abuse. Is that how Omoluabis are?
When was the last census in Nigeria and Ghana? How reliable are the population figures for both countries, population being the main element for per capita calculation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2020
DeRay98:

They're dangerous nothing, it's the recklessness of our politicians that's allowing Ghana to dare us.
Now, they have come out in full to prove that they are at war with us.
Just pull our economic support from them and their economy will crumble in 3months.
What does Ghana contribute our economy or Ecowas economy?
Most Nigerians and Africans do not know that it Ghana that first sent Nigerians out of their in 1960s before Nigeria retaliated in 1980 (Ghana must go).

Let's stop being "Father Christmas" in Ecowas and these ingrates will stop being rude
I didn't mean dangerous militarily or economically oh,I mean bad boys are everywhere now in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Stocktrader: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
Ghana my foot. Send Tucano 35 from Air Force Base to test their strength
Get Sense.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by nBag(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is that, their citizens are patriotic and always side their government in times like this. Here in Nigeria, people like you know nothing about patriotism. You write just to get cheap likes from your likes.

If not for the ibos that are ever so migrant, Nigeria won't be scooping so low to be insulted by Ghanian govt lies. They know they have found Nigerians in a tight corner like South Africans.

I wouldn't know what to call this, your ignorance or stupidity?
you should know when the govt isn't patriotic to her citizens how do you expect to citizens to be?
you mentioning the Ibo as immigrants alone. makes me wonder who have been feeding you this dumb trash.. have you been to Libya, Morocco, Gabon, Chad Even Niger republic ? go n see the number of Hausas there, go to Italy and see the number of Edo people (my tribe) there go to England from a reliable source I heard an entire street is dominated by the Yoruba and you come to NL spewing nonsense. please go get and education you need it

6 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Kingfolkzy(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Egugun be careful
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2020
javalove:

This is a very stupid post and you should delete it.

#Javalove... Unless otherwise stated...!
It's OK to massage your ego,at least it will make you feel better.But that does not in anyway change the fight that only one state in Nigeria can take your village country on,and I doubt if you can even win..If it's Nigeria en,your entire nation will just crumble economically in matter of days..

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by DeRay98(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
I didn't mean dangerous militarily or economically oh,I mean bad boys are everywhere now in Ghana.
Yes, but in the 1980, when Nigeria drove Ghanaians out, that was some of the reasons. Ghanaian criminals were all over the place.
Can Nigerian criminals survive in Ghana without Ghanaian counterparts?

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Iamgrey5(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

I said thank you for providing the alternative source but you continue your insults and abuse. Is that how Omoluabis are?
When was the last census in Nigeria and Ghana? How reliable are the population figures for both countries, population being the main element for per capita calculation?
World Bank are providing alternative sources?

Well you should have considered the accuracy of the census figures of both countries before publishing the GDP per capita of both nations earlier to discredit your own country.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=NG

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by goshen26: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Guestlander:
Bring Nigerians back home and resettle them in Nigeria. Give them some grant or loan money to restart their businesses in Nigeria. For some reason I don't think the Ghanaians like us very much.

Yes, you are right, the "The Ghana Must Go" still fresh in their memory

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by backbone503(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2020
As a matter of urgency, Nigeria needs to revisit her foreign policy/international relations strategy. We need to present an Abacha-like or Trump-like foreign policy outlook.

4 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nauttyprof(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Lai Mohammed thinks his usual style of giving Nigerians lies will work in Ghana. He didn't know that Ghana is so organised and do not bow to lies and media war.

Sick government.

Ghanaian government clearly shows how a working government could be so detailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.