Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed (49789 Views)

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Kdon2: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

No need being honest by half...

The major difference between Nigerian citizens, and those of other progressive nations is what they enjoy in terms of leadership dividends.

I keep telling you people... Patriotism, like loyalty, cannot be compelled, rather earned or better yet paid for.

How many citizens of America, Norway, South Africa, Luxembourg, etc, would be loyal and patriotic if they endured what average Nigerians endure yearly??!... Nigerians have been too patriotic in my opinion... 6 decades are quite an age to wait and work for a better nation.

Good one
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrtorrents: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
The days of peaceful Ghana is over..The Ghana of today is more dangerous than you can ever imagine.Bad boys everywhere. My brother Ghana is not peaceful anywhere.

According to IEP, the body that rates the most peaceful countries in the world. Ghana is ranked Nr. 43 as the most peaceful country in the world. (3rd in Africa after Mauritius and Botswana) For comparison purposes. The UK is Nr. 42. Nigeria is 147
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Ironi: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Unrated900:

They don’t like Nigerians at all

Have stayed there I knows how they behave

Only the educated 30% educated ones there likes the Nigerians that spent money.

To those that married their women sorry is their name

They are cruel in mind.

I know them too well.

What’s in Ghana aside electricity

Country too expensive

Ordinary fan yogo is 3 cedis

That’s 300 naira.

Cars there are worst

Toyota Corolla,the 2005 model is sold for 32,000 GHC

Means 2.8 to 2.9 million naira.

If not for our brothers going there to perpetrate fraud aka yahoo yahoo,due to stable and constant power supply,Ghana is as useless as shit hole country.

Go to Kumasi they have huge hatred on Nigerians because Nigerians have money to do business and they don’t.

Many Nigerians are in sawan prison for false allegations on rape over their big ass black girls

Many Nigerians properties has been seized and handed over to their Ghana wife because Nigeria man mis-behaved

I can write 3000 words on Ghanaians and their behavior but let me stop here.

No hate words here just the real actions happening there.

Nigerians are the best friends ever when ever they are in diaspora aside the drug pushers

You don’t sound bright at all!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Akmike1983: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2020
So APC think they can tretning everybody u better dont go mess urself up if we have done the needful there wont be need for this

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
Ghana my foot. Send Tucano 35 from Air Force Base to test their strength

SHUT UP THERE!!!

HAS THE USELESS MILITARY OF YOUR COUNTRY BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.
stupid talk, keyboard warriors, na only online una manhood dey stand. ordinary landlord association for your area wey dey do una anyhow you never raise resistance against am, na Ghana you wan face. tiny country wey their currency strong pass una own, them get light pass una, their least airport fine pass una best airport....goat. you're a goat sir.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Elvis2kay: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

My brother it is not by size... you can be big and useless just like Nigeria... Ghana is a tiny country but well organize than the GIANT of Africa
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by vaxx: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
Shut the Bleep up you idiot.I was robbed at circle and I went to report at the nearby police station,the police recovered the 2 phones but charged me money equivalent to 15,000naira and release the boys..The police men @circle knows all the bad boys by their names,yet they allow the bad boys to continue their bad activities just because they will benefit from it when someone makes a report.. If you're a Ghanian kindly go and investigate my allegations before coming here to spell trash.
hopefully, you are aware of the number of such lackadaisical attitude going on the most peaceful part of Nigeria. Circle can be liking to oshodi in Lagos. It attract heavy traffic , that place is highly dominated by Nigerians. . I can assure you it is your Nigerian brethren stealing from you.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2020
TheManhattan:

Forget all one that. I'm here a very proud Nigerian . If Naija tire just renounce be a Togolese or whatever. And that's how you insult a country that has brought you success thus far. Muthafucking ingrate geddifok .

Moronic offspring of a harlot and an armed robber.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
vaxx:
hopefully, you are aware of he number of such lackadaisical attitude going on the most peaceful part of Nigeria. Circle can be liking to oshodi in Lagos. It attract heavy traffic , that us place is highly dominated by Nigerians. . I can assure you it is your Nigerian brethren.
yes nan,it will always be my Nigeria brethren.. The same Nigeria brethren are the reason you can't last more than 2 minutes on top your wife nan..How about you blame all the problem of Ghana on my Nigeria brethren? Aranu.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Holaomoakin(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
All these responses are baseless, irrelevant to discuss could be called mumu responses. Think they are suffering from their own self-made laws.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by abduljabbar4(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

All that for what? Don't wish to other people what you do not wish to yourself. You want people to be plunged into deaths, poverty and starvation just because a couple of traders were kicked out? Lol
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Johnrake69: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Ironi:
Nigerians should note that Ghana would not under any circumstance allow Nigeria to bully it.

Looks like you have stupid leaders and lawmakers who think issuing threats to sovereign nations just because you have a population like roaches is the way to resolve issues, that would not happen!

Nigerian leaders have developed a dumb attitude of running to defend their citizens at any place if even they are being lawless and going against the laid down laws of the place.

We shall teach you arrogant loudmouths , uncouth and lawless Neanderthals to respect even the smallest people or nation you deal with.

You’ve already fought one civil war, have you sat to analyze some of the causes of that civil war??

We in Ghana would not allow you to come create a situation in our country which could easily spiral into a social strife. Never !!

Nigeria doesn't need to bully Ghana. All is required is to replicate their trade laws here and deliberately enforce it against Ghanaians in Nigeria and possibly get other Ecowas nations to do same and let's see how Ghana can survive that.

My brother has been married to a Ghanaian for more than 10years and yet the Ghanaian government still collects $600 from him for residency permit. Any Ghanaian that is in support of this is simply myopic.

An executive order to stop Nigerians from schooling in Ghana will have more than 40% of your tertiary institutions shutting down. We fund your tertiary institutions through our fees. Ghanaians and Nigerians pay almost same fees to study in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:

Moronic offspring of a harlot and an armed robber.

Omo forget all these insults jare. E no dey do anything jor. But you see wetin I tell you so go do am . Renounce your citizenship just leave us as we dey if the country done tire you so . I'm a very Proud Nigerian regardless of our lapses. No one will insult my country and I'll join them in doing that never. You insult my country. I'll come for you period. If the country no meet your expectation do your part to change it or leave !
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by vaxx: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
yes nan,it will always be my Nigeria brethren.. The same Nigeria brethren are the reason you can't last more than 2 minutes on top your wife nan..How about you blame all the problem of Ghana on my Nigeria brethren? Aranu.
living in Ghana is a privileged not a right except you are a Ghanaian . same apply to Ghanaian living in Nigeria . If you are tired of such life style, you know what to do . Lagos is not that far.

Ghana remain the most peaceful hub in West africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrtorrents: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Johnrake69:

You should have looked beyond the issues of lease. The minister didn't rebuff the accusations on how Nigerians are treated in Ghana. Payment of $600 to live and work in Ghana even when you're married to a Ghanaian is outrageous. They have really gotten away with lots of things. When Nigerian Immigration takes only #7000. I really hope the government takes a decisive actions soon.

If you are married to a Ghanaian, you can apply for Ghanaian citizenship.

I think the renewal is $60 not $600 but I agree it's a bit high. Even for Ghanaians living abroad, it costs $100 to renew your passport.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Who are we to blame now

Sometimes I just wonder the una government dey think and reason

You closed ghana source of income that is exporting and importing and you expect them to sit and keep begging ya'll

Ghanaians do come to nigeria(balogun to buy goods and also trade fare in lagos ibadan Express way) to buy goods using their big truck which I do see, most of this west African countries rely on Nigeria's importer ... now judging by the look of things and the way they replied, ya'll will think Nigeria is the liar.... meanwhile the 1m in dollars to start any business is everywhere, have u tried getting a shop in dubai and other countries
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Ironi:
Nigerians should note that Ghana would not under any circumstance allow Nigeria to bully it.

Looks like you have stupid leaders and lawmakers who think issuing threats to sovereign nations just because you have a population like roaches is the way to resolve issues, that would not happen!

Nigerian leaders have developed a dumb attitude of running to defend their citizens at any place if even they are being lawless and going against the laid down laws of the place.

We shall teach you arrogant loudmouths , uncouth and lawless Neanderthals to respect even the smallest people or nation you deal with.

You’ve already fought one civil war, have you sat to analyze some of the causes of that civil war??

We in Ghana would not allow you to come create a situation in our country which could easily spiral into a social strife. Never !!
what exactly is the law you're talking about here?OK the refused to pay the 1million dollars?how about over 500,000 Ghanians in Nigeria, did we asked them to pay any money before they start their retailing business in Nigeria?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Miracle1991: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:
Lai jam him mate lol

Just check out how meticulously they outlined each accusation and responded to it such that even when their responses aren't factual or truthful you can't help but believe them to an extent. It shows a huge difference in both countries ways of doing things.

They are very confident in their record keeping prowess hence, their insistence on how they sorted their mission building in Nigeria.

Tell our useless disorganized government to show the document for the lease or purchase of the mission land for Ghana.

Very very shameful.

Why dem no go see una finish?

Let's just swallow our pride and bury our heads in shame.

Big for nothing.
continue hating Buhari while your people are are surfering in Ghana. Buhari and his great grandchildren will never be humiliated in any country the way your brothers are treated in Ghana,South Africa, Malaysia, India,etc.
Citizen always stand by their government but you people are full of hate, always standing against your own government but unfortunately you failed to realize that you and your brothers will be at the receiving end.
If I were to be Buhari, I wouldn't have engage in any media talk with Ghana, I would have allowed your people to surfer very well.
Your government is doing everything possible to make you happy but you are always against the government because of an inbuilt hate that your grandparents inculcated in your brain since 1967. In fact I blame Buhari for trying to help you.
RUBBISH.......

3 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrtorrents: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Nwatachoba1:
Who are we to blame now

Sometimes I just wonder the una government dey think and reason

You closed ghana source of income that is exporting and importing and you expect them to sit and keep begging ya'll

Ghanaians do come to nigeria(balogun to buy goods and also trade fare in lagos ibadan Express way) to buy goods using their big truck which I do see, most of this west African countries rely on Nigeria's importer ... now judging by the look of things and the way they replied, ya'll will think Nigeria is the liar.... meanwhile the 1m in dollars to start any business is everywhere, have u tried getting a shop in dubai and other countries

Exactly my point. And you read what the Ghanaian government wrote, they are trying to use this as a bargaining chip to have Nigeria open the borders

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2020
TheManhattan:

Omo forget all these insults jare. E no dey do anything jor. But you see wetin I tell you so go do am . Renounce your citizenship just leave us as we dey if the country done tire you so . I'm a very Proud Nigerian regardless of our lapses. No one will insult my country and I'll join them in doing that never. You insult my country. I'll come for you period. If the country no meet your expectation do your part to change it or leave !

God knows you are not 10% as patriotic as I am. The only difference is, God forbids me from being blindly patriotic in the midst of all the rots, incompetence, and even worse, lack of patriotism by those in leadership positions.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Hey
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by stevenosa(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Hear yourself. Send rebel movements. You are not even ashame to be associating your country with rebel movements. You should be asking your government wake up and do the needful, develop your country and your people will stop going out of the country.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
continue hating Buhari while your people are are surfering in Ghana. Buhari and his great grandchildren will never be humiliated in any country the way your brothers are treated in Ghana,South Africa, Malaysia, India,etc.
Citizen always stand by their government but you people are full of hate, always standing against your own government but unfortunately you failed to realize that you and your brothers will be at the receiving end.
If I were to be Buhari, I wouldn't have engage in any media talk with Ghana, I would have allowed your people to surfer very well.
Your government is doing everything possible to make you happy but you are always against the government because of an inbuilt hate that your grandparents inculcated in your brain since 1967. In fact I blame Buhari for trying to help you.
RUBBISH.......

You are obviously very unsmart.

I am Nigerian from Edo State you tribalist dimmy.

God knows you are not 10% as patriotic as I am. The only difference is, God forbids me from being blindly patriotic in the midst of all the rots, incompetence, and even worse, lack of patriotism by those in leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by ayoplenty: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2020
oyinda1599:
I'm so depressed that I think of suicide these days. No joy, my life su..cks.
what is your challenge, you are not the only one in same situation just get yourself challenged with your situation. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by kingola87(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Puff puff grin

Coldie:
going after their citizens should come last, to reduce the number of nigerians in ghana, fg shoul stop nigerians from schooling their. Thats the major thing their country benefits from our citizens as ghana has been a tertiary education hub to nigerians thereby adding to their economy.

Nigerian students alone spend over #30bn studying in ghana, not to talk of tourists from nigeria.

What exactly does ghanians contribute to our economy?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by olujastro: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Ironi:

You guys are lucky that we currently have an old, dormant president who barely knows what's going on around.
Every other presidents we've had always retaliated every stupid action of Ghana against Nigerians which made your governments to come and beg, and reverse their actions.
BY 2023 you will know where Ghana stands where Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Dayvidblue: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2020
"Sponsor rebel movements to distabilze their society you said", you mean the same way you have been sponsoring terrorists to distabilze Nigeria? Come of it Ghanians are too smart for that. It won't work cos there they have smart people unlike here where the bulk of the population are as dumb as you.

They might be tiny, but their society is more organised than ours.

Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Chuksmonika(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2020
so in other word, the Ghanaian information minister is calling Lia mohammed a Liar, i think there is need for this matter to be settled urgently so that it doesnt aggreviate and spoil Good relations between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and her Good Neigbour, Republic of Ghana.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by nBag(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

What you wrote about our government not been patriotic to its us so it deserves no patriotism can only come a person who knows nothing. Let me give you a scenario, if I come across a neighbour beating my father, I don't need any prompting, I will beat that neighbour to stupor. Even if my Dad is a piece of shit, he is my piece of shit. No one should disrespect him outside. That's patriotism.

If it were just a migration issue like in Libya, our govt would have jus brought back its citizens safely and dealt with Ghana squarely. The ibos in their typical style have established big businesses in Ghana, owning big buildings and plazas. The govt can not tell them to abandon their businesses to return home. The Ghanian and South African govt know this, that's why the Nigerian govt can do little in this matter. Our govt can only beg on behalf of it citizens.

you just proved my point. the picture you painted has no reflection of the situation at hand. the Ghanian aren't beating the father but they are beating the son thanks to who the foolishness of the father who can't even stand up to defend his children.

please be kind not to speak on the Ibo properties again. because wallahi Baka San abin da Ka ke Fadi ba.

in Nigeria here, foreign owned companies are doing far better and own bigger properties than we the citizens. if foreign nationals pull out their businesses and infrastructure you will then understand.
so don't make it an Ibo thing that's tribalist
Maryam abacha owns a uni in Niger republic. indimi owns businesses all over the world. so also other thousands know and unknown Yoruba and Hausa people. drop sectionalism an reason on your own and not what people are telling you.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
I read every page of the document and the whole thing was ladened with diplomatic lies and gross insincerity. They lack the diplomatic wisdom to address the issue of border closure head-on with Nigeria government but resulted into fuelling cheap aggression against Nigeria by laying hands on everything that belongs to Nigeria within their reach.

Bunch of cowards! I remember their president talking on Africa News channel sometimes ago that, Nigeria border closure has the capability to ruin Ghana's economy if lasted beyond necessary. He promised to talk to President Buhari on the matter alongside other affected West African countries presidents.

President Buhari of Nigeria however, told Ghana and West African countries contingents at the meeting in Aso Rock that Nigeria border will remain under lock and key until further notice. The president of Ghana on that day said and I quote: "Nigeria is the giant of Africa, anytime Nigeria sneezes, the rest of Africa catch cold" the president of Niger and Bennin Republic were also on attendance.

The government of Ghana is guilty as charged on all fronts and the provided watery defence to all of the acquisations.

The boarder was done in bad faith truth be told. When your personal decisions is making life difficult for your friends and families, your best friend may become your worst enemy. Even Nigerians are not finding it easy economically because of the closure.

Let us all appeal to President Buhari to reconsider his stance on the issue of boarder closure and make life better for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Dayvidblue: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Chuksmonika:
so in other word, the Ghanaian information minister is calling Lia mohammed a Liar,
Not something we don't already know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.