Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed (49720 Views)

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2020
nBag:

I wouldn't know what to call this, your ignorance or stupidity?
you should know when the govt isn't patriotic to her citizens how do you expect to citizens to be?
you mentioning the Ibo as immigrants alone. makes me wonder who have been feeding you this dumb trash.. have you been to Libya, Morocco, Gabon, Chad Even Niger republic ? go n see the number of Hausas there, go to Italy and see the number of Edo people (my tribe) there go to England from a reliable source I heard an entire street is dominated by the Yoruba and you come to NL spewing nonsense. please go get and education you need it

What you wrote about our government not been patriotic to its us so it deserves no patriotism can only come a person who knows nothing. Let me give you a scenario, if I come across a neighbour beating my father, I don't need any prompting, I will beat that neighbour to stupor. Even if my Dad is a piece of shit, he is my piece of shit. No one should disrespect him outside. That's patriotism.

If it were just a migration issue like in Libya, our govt would have jus brought back its citizens safely and dealt with Ghana squarely. The ibos in their typical style have established big businesses in Ghana, owning big buildings and plazas. The govt can not tell them to abandon their businesses to return home. The Ghanian and South African govt know this, that's why the Nigerian govt can do little in this matter. Our govt can only beg on behalf of it citizens.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Nigeria should no longer recognize Ghana degrees for NYSC.

That should shut down the numbers of Nigerians going to Ghanian universities.

Next stage

ERM... How about we just fix our nation??! Ghana is not the only one mocking this nation... The whole damn world is!!!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by vaxx: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
Go and walk at circle, Edum panpasu,kasoa and Medina in the night and comeback to tell me what transpire.
just shut up. Every cosmopolitan city has this presence of high number of traffic where it might seems disorganized but Ghana disorganized description is a perfect description of a organized society of Nigeria. Those place you mentioned has nearby police station where you can make a complain , traffic light are there working efficiently, street light are functioning except in some cases of the inner city. Even at that the houses there are enjoying stable power .

You can walk in any part of those place you mentioned at night, you only need to just be more careful and vigilant.

The country still remain the most peaceful in West africa, third in Africa and 43th in the world. That is according to international community.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Racoon:
Boom! Lai Mohammed and country lies are being exposed.Over to you the legendary lying machine of the government.

The Government of Ghana does not,did not and never owned the land

but here in Nigeria Federal Government want to seize lands and waterways by force
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Johnrake69: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:
Lai jam him mate lol

Just check out how meticulously they outlined each accusation and responded to it such that even when their responses aren't factual or truthful you can't help but believe them to an extent. It shows a huge difference in both countries ways of doing things.

They are very confident in their record keeping prowess hence, their insistence on how they sorted their mission building in Nigeria.

Tell our useless disorganized government to show the document for the lease or purchase of the mission land for Ghana.

Very very shameful.

Why dem no go see una finish?

Let's just swallow our pride and bury our heads in shame.

Big for nothing.

You should have looked beyond the issues of lease. The minister didn't rebuff the accusations on how Nigerians are treated in Ghana. Payment of $600 to live and work in Ghana even when you're married to a Ghanaian is outrageous. They have really gotten away with lots of things. When Nigerian Immigration takes only #7000. I really hope the government takes a decisive actions soon.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2020
TheManhattan:

Sharap. Because they responded means what? If you don't want to be Nigerian go and renounce your citizenship .

That's how you say good morning to those who had the unenviable honor to have brought a waste like you to be a nuisance to the world.

A #50 naira condom would have done the trick or straight up abortion.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Iamgrey5(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

ERM... How about we just fix our nation??! Ghana is not the only one mocking this nation... The whole damn world is!!!
Fixing the nation or banning their degrees in Nigeria

Which do you think is more easier?

Of course! we really need to fix the nation but we also need to stop the direct assault on Nigeria by Ghana, even America is not stepping on Nigeria as much as Ghana is doing.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Johnrake69: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2020
babag93:
This is country that knows it’s onions.
Values the plights of her citizens.

And most importantly, aren’t disillusioned with one “giant of Africa” appellation Nigeria ascribes to herself. And see Nigeria for the rot and decadence it has turned to.
If na trade war you want..
Chale, Nigeria neva see anything!!

It's actually the opposite. Because if retaliatory policy are established by other nations Ghanaians will be the ones to suffer it. Imagine telling Ghanaians to pay $600 for residency permit in Nigeria
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
Ghana my foot. Send Tucano 35 from Air Force Base to test their strength
the tucano go fly over which country?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrtorrents: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
Ghana my foot. Send Tucano 35 from Air Force Base to test their strength

You know that There's an American military base in Ghana right?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Fixing the nation or banning their degrees in Nigeria

Which do you think is more easier?

Of course! we really need to fix the nation but we also need to stop the direct assault on Nigeria by Ghana, even America is not stepping on Nigeria as much as Ghana is doing.

True... There is no smoke without fire!!! These recent antics by the Ghana government and leaders seem quite vindictive and malicious. From one issue to another! Seems selective and highly prejudicial.

Sigh... Something has got to give! Nigeria should cut ties with the nation. Some insults are unacceptable!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Parisian: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2020
You're wrong.... Nigerian GDP per capita ($2,465) is higher than Ghana ($2,266). Stop misinforming the public.

Ghana's GDP per capita has never been higher than that of Nigeria.
anonimi:

For starters Ghanaians ($2,202) are richer than Nigerians ($2,028) in GDP per capita.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Sandra4luv: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2020
I know that they can’t try this rubbish in general Abacha regime , Abacha will show them pepper I swear , General buhari is weak
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Ironi: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians should note that Ghana would not under any circumstance allow Nigeria to bully it.

Looks like you have stupid leaders and lawmakers who think issuing threats to sovereign nations just because you have a population like roaches is the way to resolve issues, that would not happen!

Nigerian leaders have developed a dumb attitude of running to defend their citizens at any place if even they are being lawless and going against the laid down laws of the place.

We shall teach you arrogant loudmouths , uncouth and lawless Neanderthals to respect even the smallest people or nation you deal with.

You’ve already fought one civil war, have you sat to analyze some of the causes of that civil war??

We in Ghana would not allow you to come create a situation in our country which could easily spiral into a social strife. Never !!

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Ironi:

Stupid, what can you do?

Even if you are capable of preventing Ghanaians from breathing , it would still be better than allowing you to be lawless in Ghana !

Nigerians should stop beating their chest, you can’t even wipe your own ass yet you want to go wipe somebody’s.

Really? Very really?? very very really

Ok nah we shall see.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is that, their citizens are patriotic and always side their government in times like this. Here in Nigeria, people like you know nothing about patriotism. You write just to get cheap likes from your likes.

If not for the ibos that are ever so migrant, Nigeria won't be scooping so low to be insulted by Ghanian govt lies. They know they have found Nigerians in a tight corner like South Africans.

You patriotic dimwit just couldn't hide your tribalistic moronic head up your shiithole for once and pretend you are truly patriotic.

So much for being patriotic.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:

That's how you say good morning to those who had the unenviable honor to have brought a waste like you to be a nuisance to the world.

A #50 naira condom would have done the trick or straight up abortion.
Forget all one that. I'm here a very proud Nigerian . If Naija tire just renounce be a Togolese or whatever. And that's how you insult a country that has brought you success thus far. Muthafucking ingrate geddifok .
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Notatribalist(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2020
vaxx:
just shut up. Every cosmopolitan city has this presence of high number of traffic where it might seems disorganized but Ghana disorganized description is a perfect description of a organized society of Nigeria. Those place you mentioned has nearby police station where you can make a complain , traffic light are there working efficiently, street light are functioning except in some cases of the inner city. Even at that the houses there are enjoying stable power .

You can walk in my part of those place you mentioned at night, you only need to just be more careful and vigilant.

The country still remain the most peaceful in West africa, third in Africa and 43th in the world. That is according to international community.
Shut the Bleep up you idiot.I was robbed at circle and I went to report at the nearby police station,the police recovered the 2 phones but charged me money equivalent to 15,000naira and release the boys..The police men @circle knows all the bad boys by their names,yet they allow the bad boys to continue their bad activities just because they will benefit from it when someone makes a report.. If you're a Ghanian kindly go and investigate my allegations before coming here to spell trash.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is that, their citizens are patriotic and always side their government in times like this. Here in Nigeria, people like you know nothing about patriotism. You write just to get cheap likes from your likes.

If not for the ibos that are ever so migrant, Nigeria won't be scooping so low to be insulted by Ghanian govt lies. They know they have found Nigerians in a tight corner like South Africans.

No need being honest by half...

The major difference between Nigerian citizens, and those of other progressive nations is what they enjoy in terms of leadership dividends.

I keep telling you people... Patriotism, like loyalty, cannot be compelled, rather earned or better yet paid for.

How many citizens of America, Norway, South Africa, Luxembourg, etc, would be loyal and patriotic if they endured what average Nigerians endure yearly??!... Nigerians have been too patriotic in my opinion... 6 decades are quite an age to wait and work for a better nation.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by internet: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.
u are a BIG FOOL
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by mvem(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

Diplomatic tool of a broke asss country in recession
which current economy us not in recession ?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by jrtorrents: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Ghana and other West African countries continue to believe redress to even actions like these can be sought, diplomatically, without resorting to media statements and related activities that have the potential to aggravate the situation further.

H.E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, who values very much his excellent relations with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, will engage President Buhari with a view to develop immediately a framework for validating claims of ill treatment of citizens of either country, and ensure citizens enjoy the full exercise of their rights

If read the brief carefully, the Ghanaian government is trying to send Nigeria a "message". This issue can be resolved amicably behind close doors, it shouldn't be fought in the media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Akmike1983: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Let them pay 5 million for this hate speach... lol
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Lovelyn451(f): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians in Ghana should come home home abeg,
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Kdon2: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

That's the best your brain can offer? See your reasoning direction! No shame
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by daddytime(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
oyinda1599:
I'm so depressed that I think of suicide these days. No joy, my life su..cks.

Remember your signature, please.

Snap out of that thought come on. You are loved and will surmount this.

Please, stay strong, alive, and never give up.

Hugs.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Gval123: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
So Nigeria has deteriorated to the level that even our brother Ghana day drive us for their country now. chai. When u have fools who can't even manage their homes running a country, this is what u get. until we have a president that love this country, not the one that goes for medical treatment in the US or UK, NOT THE PRESIDENT that uses generator in presidential villa while the entire country is in darkness, not until we have a govt who sees Job creation as a major factor to restoring the dignity of the Nigerian people, we will continue to get insults like this. its obvious, our govt officials must have eating the money that would have been used for the paper work.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Kdon2: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2020
internet:
u are a BIG FOOL

I guess he is a lowlife
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Daddysidhan: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Saheed the TERRORIST
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
I'm not bothered by what Ghana is doing now. But what will annoy me and can even make me join those who are abusing this country is if the federal government fold their arm and watch this happen or go there to compromise with them. We don't need all that all we need is to retaliate simple as that
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by muller101(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

Pls don't make me laugh. You want to sponsor rebel movement in Ghana. You think they are as gullible as most Nigerians?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by kayjay69(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Smh
There is something terribly wrong with the person behind this statement.

Rossinky:
No be una fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.