Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... (1938 Views)

Men See Your Lives And You'll Be Body Shaming Women / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Imagine a grown man calling women sex tools and the other imbeciles agreeing with him..!

A woman has sex with you... Then she's cheap and has little value...

Yet, you would later create a thread begging Nairalanders to advice you on how to encourage a hesitant girl to go over to your house...

You're pathetic, hypocritical motherfuckërs...

If you don't like sex, be celibate...

You can self-service off for all eternity like the incels most of you are...

Or better for us, cut of those diseased pẹnises...

It would greatly reduce the birth of bastards, abortions and the spread of STDs and STIs...

The less community diçks, the better for our society...

Like someone mentioned, if every woman were to close her legs... The vast majority of you would dig holes in the ground and fuçk it!

Repulsive creatures...

*Pukes!

After, you'll come here like monks slut-shaming women... As though you weren't on your knees hours ago pleading for sex...

Fyi: I'm more than ready to take on anyone crazy enough to mention me...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by ReoCoker: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
This one is a newbie.... Pocohantas, Cococandy and the rest started like this at some point... But dem don cool down like Psquare.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Toochildish666: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not der fault? d fewture is already hoees an sextoools epecially in nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toochildish666:
Not der fault? d fewture is already hoees an sextoools epecially in nigerian girls
Yet, you still beg for them to bestow their puṣsies on you!

The fact that those hating on these hoes are sexually frustrated losers... It's hilarious...

Most of you even fụck goats when there's no other option... So keep your b.s opinion to yourself... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Imagine a grown man calling women sex tools and the other imbeciles agreeing with him..!

Yet, you would later create a thread begging Nairalanders to advice you on how to encourage a hesitant girl to go over to your house...

.You're pathetic, hypocritical motherfuckërs..

It would greatly reduce the birth of bastards, abortions and the spread of STDs and STIs...

Like someone mentioned, if every woman were to close her legs... The vast majority of you would dig holes in the ground and fuçk it!

Repulsive creatures...

*Pukes!

After, you'll come here like monks slut-shaming women... As though you weren't on your knees hours ago pleading for sex...

What is the difference between you and those you lambast? you cant approbate and reprobate at thesame time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by KingEverest: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
This one is a newbie.... Pocohantas, Cococandy and the rest started like this at some point... But dem don cool down like Psquare.
Swears lol grin we no they see those once again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Becos the guys went on their knees begging still doesn’t mean those ladies are not slut...

the begging is just deception....point is, the women are not just sluts, they re also gullible and stupid for spreading their legs for a community penis.....

Why do you women always cry over men’s opinion...u had sex, the guy calls you a slut for spreading your legs, big deal......

does his opinion define who you are?? You guys always want men to make you feel you did a great favour you after sex... it’s just sex... both parties contributed their body to sin..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by yuping(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmmm nkan be
Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by KingEverest: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
What is the difference between you and those you lambast? you cant approbate and reprobate at thesame time.
Don't mind her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't even take their slutshaming to mean anything, I even laugh at it.Except someone is still in the 18th century, dem supposed to know say ashawo no be insult again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by KingEverest: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:
Becos the guys went on their knees begging still doesn’t mean those ladies are not slut...

the begging is just deception....point is, the women are not just sluts, they re also gullible and stupid for spreading their legs for a community penis.....

Why do you women always cry over men’s opinion...u had sex, the guy calls you a slut for spreading your legs, big deal......

does his opinion define who you are?? You guys always want men to make you feel you did a great favour you after sex... it’s just sex... both parties contributed their body to sin..
You couldnt have said it better
Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Toochildish666: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yet, you still beg for them to bestow their puṣsies on you!

The fact that those hating on these hoes are sexually frustrated losers... It's hilarious...

Most of you even fụck goats when there's no other option... So keep your b.s opinion to yourself... kiss
no heting. Der are puzzys every were. wat will u call dem huh? If not sextools bcuz nigerian girls have only are wet juiccy puzzy to ofer. Mind u i dont beg for puzzy only SIMple fools does

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by ReoCoker: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is where we call on our Distinguished Senator mosdii.... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nyascobar1414: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Any female born from 1980 is an hoe... Take it or leave it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by AsapTeddy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pained attention seeker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Solofresh2: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

You're pathetic, hypocritical motherfuckërs...

Repulsive creatures...

*Pukes!

Men don do this one strong thing
E pain am so tey she come open useless thread for here
May thunder fire that your useless Pu**y

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

Are you okay?

You agree that sex is a mutual act... They ask why women get mad for being called sluts after? Are men doing us a favour when they use our bodies to quell their sex urge? grin

And men who beg for sex, it's not deception... It's weak and pathetic...

But I understand your shame... But next time, think of a better excuse...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
I respond... That's the difference...

I'm responding to those who insulted first... Since they refuse to be nice, I'll be mean too...

Play the game rough... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Putindbutt: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
She just dey start her hoe phase. She will soon get the memo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by mosdii(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
This is where we call on our Distinguished Senator mosdii.... grin

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by ReoCoker: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
My distinguish Senator himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by advanceDNA: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you okay?

You agree that sex is a mutual act... They ask why women get mad for being called sluts after? Are men doing us a favour when they use our bodies to quell their sex urge? grin

U raging emotion is controlling your outburst so I forgive you.....by the way... u seem to think u are doing a man a favour by having sex with him.. that’s manipulation. Nobody is using your body..U both contributed your bodies.... u wanted the sex... stop playing victim.

if I call u slut after sleeping with you.. does that make you a slut.?? If what a guy says hurts u that much even when it’s not true, then may be u are a slut

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't even take their slutshaming to mean anything, I even laugh at it. Except someone is still in the 18th century, dem supposed to know say ashawo no be insult again.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by phemy36(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=108010796]I don't even take their slutshaming to mean anything, I even laugh at it.Except someone is still in the 18th century, dem supposed to know say ashawo no be insult again.[/qu

Are you MTN. You do comment on almost every romance thread
Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by aimmoney9: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you okay?

How did he use you weren't you the one on top riding him, weren't you the one shouting harder... grin

Women only shout he used me because he did not marry her...

Not all relationships will end in marriage know this and know peace... grin

The ones wey no shout we use dem na him we dey marry... cheesy grin grin

Nl babes did we nl men use you?.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

U raging emotion is controlling your outburst so I forgive you.....by the way... u seem to think u are doing a man a favour by having sex with him.. that’s manipulation. Nobody is using your body..U both contributed your bodies.... u wanted the sex... stop playing victim.

if I call u slut after sleeping with you.. does that make you a slut.?? If what a guy says hurts u that much even when it’s not true, then may be u are a slut
Aww... You lack common sense... grin

I've never had sex...

You totally missed the point if the post... I don't believe anyone does the other a favour where sex is concerned... But Nigerian men do...

They enjoy sex, only to act like monks and pretend that sex and the women they had it it are beneath them...

What part of my post gives you the impression that I think women are being used? undecided

My point is why men who absolutely love sex slut-shame women... It takes two to tango...

I think you have serious mental retardation... Your replies don't even relate...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by advanceDNA: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Aww... You lack common sense... grin

I've never had sex...

You totally missed the point if the post... I don't believe anyone does the other a favour where sex is concerned... But Nigerian men do...

They enjoy sex, only to act like monks and pretend that sex and the women they had it it are beneath them...

What part of my post gives you the impression that I think women are being used? undecided

My point is why men who absolutely love sex slut-shame women... It takes two to tango...

I think you have serious mental retardation... Your replies don't even relate...

Lol...u can’t even have a civil conversation without throwing childish insult, Yet you claim someone is retarded.....
what’s more...I don’t even know you.. yet you are desperate to tell a retarded person u never had sex... lol....who cares if u never had sex?? It’s a faceless forum... if I tell u u are seeking validation now.. u will say where did u write it...

girl... I can read between the lines.

Furthermore, Go and read your comment again...U said women are being used by men a couple times... and that’s why I told u nobody is using anybody...

Men can say anything whatever sex....what’s the big deal.. don’t u call men broke? but u don’t want other to have an opinion...it’s just an opinion...why is it bugging you if it’s not true

...... and when I say “you” I’m not referring to you...I’m just presenting a line of thought hypothetically...But I guess you are too emotional and irrational to understand....

Oya...Throw another insult...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol...u can’t even have a civil conversation without throwing childish insult, Yet you claim someone is retarded.....
what’s more...I don’t even know you.. yet you are desperate to tell a retarded person u never had sex... lol....who cares if u never had sex?? It’s a faceless forum... if I tell u u are seeking validation now.. u will say where did u write it...

girl... I can read between the lines.

Furthermore, Go and read your comment again...U said women are being used by men a couple times... and that’s why I told u nobody is using anybody...

Men can say anything whatever sex....what’s the big deal.. don’t u call men broke? but u don’t want other to have an opinion...it’s just an opinion...why is it bugging you if it’s not true

...... and when I say “you” I’m not referring to you...I’m just presenting a line of thought hypothetically...But I guess you are too emotional and irrational to understand....

Oya...Throw another insult...
Omg! You still missing the point of the post... Who said women are being used?

I won't even explain to you...

If broke women called men broke, wouldn't you call them out? undecided

You're being a hypocrite... Defending hypocrites...

Summon up whatever brain power you got...try to understand...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
aimmoney9:

How did he use you weren't you the one on top riding him, weren't you the one shouting harder... grin

Women only shout he used me because he did not marry her...

Not all relationships will end in marriage know this and know peace... grin

The ones wey no shout we use dem na him we dey marry... cheesy grin grin

Nl babes did we nl men use you?.... cheesy
Is there a Nigerian man out there worth fụcking? grin

The post passes a very simple message: Nigerian men are obsessed with sex but slut-shame the women who they've been with...

Which makes me wonder... If y'all want decent women, then encourage them by leaving women alone...can you?

If Nigerian men hate sex so much, y'all can be celibate... would you?

Like, why beg for sex only to start hating on the woman who gives it to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by advanceDNA: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Omg! You still missing the point of the post... Who said women are being used?

I won't even explain to you...

If broke women called men broke, wouldn't you call them out? undecided

You're being a hypocrite... Defending hypocrites...

Summon up whatever brain power you got...try to understand...

Call them out for what??...it doesn’t even bug me... don’t u see the comments of women like you on this forum...u women insult men a lot.. have u seen a guy who cares about flimsy insult to the extent of opening a thread to rant.... u are entitled to your opinion.. why could I want to call u out for calling me broke when I’m not broke...

Haven’t you insulted me here countless of times... do I care..?? did I call u out??
Re: Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

Call them out for what??...it doesn’t even bug me... don’t u see the comments of women like you on this forum...u women insult men a lot.. have u seen a guy who cares about flimsy insult to the extent of opening a thread to rant.... u are entitled to your opinion.. why could I want to call u out for calling me broke when I’m not broke...

Haven’t you insulted me here countless of times... do I care..?? did I call u out??
Lol... Have I seen a thread by men ranting? Scroll down this section... undecided

90% of the threads here are from men dissing women... Are you blind? Or I should start posting the hundreds of links to these hateful threads created within this week alone?

Like you said... When I use the pronoun 'you' I'm referring to men in general...

Most men attack women who call them broke... You don't know! Oh my lawd!

Come out from under your rock!

But you don't have a problem with that? grin

You're suddenly a saint, please before preaching to me... Start with those who love to initiate gender wars...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.