Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060912 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
chloe7:
na every time you dey introduce yourself ni :d cheesy and your question has already been answered when you asked the last time, so which answer you dey find again?
Frankly! Tayoamos your reptition is getting tedious. Ok. I don't think they l get the visas. The end

Honeydrops IMO, trade show which wasn't contributing to your academic or work. U paid for it not your office . Meaning you just pulled a show off the net, paid for it and of course no travel history equals no ties. Nothing to bring u back.

Anthonygafrica, lying on a visa aPplication only leads to repercussions (cc:bigfido cheesy ) Travel history can be verified...easy as peasy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Frankly! Tayoamos your reptition is getting tedious. Ok. I don't think they l get the visas. The end
Why won't they?

Honeydrops IMO, trade show which wasn't contributing to your academic or work. U paid for it not your office . Meaning you just pulled a show off the net, paid for it and of course no travel history equals no ties. Nothing to bring u back.

Anthonygafrica, lying on a visa aPplication only leads to repercussions (cc:bigfido cheesy ) Travel history can be verified...easy as peasy
Why won't they?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
tayoamos:

Why won't they?
Nothing. That's a surplusage and I officially check out from answering those ur same questions again

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by gentleiphy: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sorry guys i have not had time to come on here to give script of my visa interview which i reapplied yesterday,had to rush to catch a flight to Warri....

Got to the embassy 7.30am(had to cos of the lagos unpredictable traffic) as my interview was for 8.30am....went in did all the necessary and got on the queue,was using corner eyes to check out for my denial girlfriend visa officer,spotted her with her rimmed eyeglass and not smiling as ever...this time i am bent on dodging her even if she says next....

next and it was me..not to her cubicle though but to the elderly white man with eyeglass too(me and eye glass VO)

VO:Good Morning
Me:Good morning and how do you do
VO;I am good thank you...your passport please
Me:Here please(i passed across my passport)
VOsadLeafed over the two passports,raised his eyes and looked at me)..so where are you going to in the US
Me;NYC
VO;Oh i can see you were here some days back
Me;Yes
VO:So tell me about your NGO
Me:told him all about the NGO(VO nodding his head while his fingers were busy dancing on the keyboard typing)
VO:how many days are you going to spend
Me:Strictly 4 days
VOsadstopped typing)..can you tell me why 4days
Me:Because i am going solely for the conference and i have another conference to attend in Johannesburg of my professional body which starts 3days after the NYC conference
VO;oh i see you travel quite a lot...is it always on this conferences?(ha this one dey ask plenty questions)
Me:Not always,vacations,work and conferences
VO:whats your occupation and where do you work
Me;I am so so and work in so so coy as an Accountant
VO:oh ok...i am sorry that you had to come back(think he saw i was there barely a week ago)...i am approving your visa.(brought out white paper circled and apologised visa might be 10 days unusual)
Me:No problems..thank you and have a great day.

Left and went straight to the airport,just came back this evening.

Trying now to see how i can book flight ticket for multi city route Lagos-NYC-Johannesburg-Lagos

Thanks ladyguinivere,Chloe7(hope you got a date now?)Bigfido and the rest...Karma no see me catch(on a lighter mood)

10 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tayoamos i'm tempted to say Y has a long tail and two branches lol tongue tongue grin cheesy Didn't you sense the sarcasm in that reply
Gentleiphy I am finally glad you shared the transcript and you got the visa, thank God, I never get a date o, I am still here being a baby girl because I actually can't get a close date, I keep logging in and out and at some point it told me log in limit exceeded, do I stay on the page and keep refreshing or what abeg? Now i'm a serious mummy, I need a date now grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gentleiphy: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
chloe7:
Tayoamos i'm tempted to say Y has a long tail and two branches lol tongue tongue grin cheesy Didn't you sense the sarcasm in that reply
Gentleiphy I am finally glad you shared the transcript and you got the visa, thank God, I never get a date o, I am still here being a baby girl because I actually can't get a close date, I keep logging in and out and at some point it told me log in limit exceeded, do I stay on the page and keep refreshing or what abeg? Now i'm a serious mummy, I need a date now grin

Yea just keep refreshing..remember i got mine at 12.35am...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
gentleiphy:

Yea just keep refreshing..remember i got mine at 12.35am...
approximately how many times did you refresh abeg? Mistake I have been making is that i've logging out and logging in, thanks for the info
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 12:53am On Jun 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nothing. That's a surplusage and I officially check out from answering those ur same questions again
I don't get u
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Iphy yipeeee! Even if its 10 days it counts as history.
See na? The guy apologised for d double waka. Pele o! What don't kee u make u stronger! Oya send our pof pof! Then go and sin no more!

Chloe the thing taya me o! What's that saying? Only a mad man would do the same thing over and over and expect a different result.
This ur date issue sef!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2015
gentleiphy:
Sorry guys i have not had time to come on here to give script of my visa interview which i reapplied yesterday,had to rush to catch a flight to Warri....

VO:oh ok...i am sorry that you had to come back(think he saw i was there barely a week ago)...i am approving your visa.(brought out white paper circled and apologised visa might be 10 days unusual)
Me:No problems..thank you and have a great day.

Left and went straight to the airport,just came back this evening.

Trying now to see how i can book flight ticket for multi city route Lagos-NYC-Johannesburg-Lagos

Thanks ladyguinivere,Chloe7(hope you got a date now?)Bigfido and the rest...Karma no see me catch(on a lighter mood)

Yay! Congrats! I knew you would get it!

The black lady with glasses in window 4 was my VO on my day o, and she seemed lovely to me... Infact, I love her! kiss
@Chloe7 , e remain your own testimony! Keep refreshing, you shouldn't log out and in.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2015
spykid014:

Yay! Congrats! I knew you would get it!

The black lady with glasses in window 4 was my VO on my day o, and she seemed lovely to me... Infact, I love her! kiss
@Chloe7 , e remain your own testimony! Keep refreshing, you shouldn't log out and in.
that black lady with glasses was the one that gave my aunt after 3 misrepresentation attempts o, since everyone is complaining about her then I pray to be interviewed by who will give me the visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gabson02(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Can 'one apply with virgin passport?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Read back the thread, maybe a few pages
gabson02:
Can 'one apply with virgin passport?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gabson02(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Can one apply with virgin passport?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello everyone please I need your help, colored, mimibe, gentleiphy please is it at this point I start refreshing?

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2015
chloe7:
Hello everyone please I need your help, colored, mimibe, gentleiphy please is it at this point I start refreshing?
yup. don't log out just keep refreshing like tomorrow no day!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2015
colored:
yup. don't log out just keep refreshing like tomorrow no day!
Where u de na? I de Bauchi motor park de wait u...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Where u de na? I de Bauchi motor park de wait u...
I de come our bus dey jos
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dejdel(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats gentleiphy,I jxt learnt...I think its high time we start to snap those VO's with our eyes and come back here to describe them for members to try as hard as possible to avoid them. We can't just b dashing them 30k plus for fun.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
hey!! gentleiphy congrats o! enjoy your trip! Ladyguinivere, how na? this my goat meat wey you put on fire wen never done, abeg, na dinasaur you dey cook? @chloe7, i think you won't get an earlier date. the reason Ify got lucky with the date was because people that were supposed to have their interview on June 15th to 23rd had their appointment cancelled and were told to reschedule an appointment after that date due to this glitch they are having with their network. spaces might have been freed also for the 24th, which gave Ify the opportunity to get the date. I was doing a little investigation about why visas have not been printed and i suspect it has a strong ties with this OPM hack. I also suspect that the OPM investigates visa applicants as well. you guys can read up on them.
Chleo, i think you should just choose a date and then stick to it. frankly speaking, the longer you wait, the more likely the dates will keep moving backwards. cheers people
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Is anybody kno if d embassy in abuja hv fixed d visa printing problem in order?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
brotundes:
Is anybody kno if d embassy in abuja hv fixed d visa printing problem in order?
they've fixed it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
gabson02:
Can one apply with virgin passport?
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes You Can!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Bigfido, yes you are on point! , I think that's what i'll just do
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Thx very much.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Like what time is advisable for me 2 b @ embassy because my interview is 9:30am
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bbdd: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
justwise:

American embassy don't care about those list of documents, they just self inducement which adds very little to your application.

Bank statement and IV from your uncle 'might' be given a look.

Altering your payslip by your HR is one of the reasons why some embassies don't trust documents presented by Nigerians because we can even forge human being.

HR's now alter payslips?
Jisos!
Naija?!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello house, trust you are all doing fine. Here is my case and i want you guys to review and tell me my chances. I was denied US visa in 2013 at Lagos consulate. Though it was my fault because i couldn't answer most of the questions, i got carried away by the beautiful young vo in No.1 cubicle as she interviewed me + no travel history (i used an agent then, but luckily for me i have all the details) no false info whatsoever!

I reapplied this year for june, but was told at the verification desk in Abuja that i was part of the applicant affected by the system glitch. I quickly reschedule another appointment for August. 

Here are my Question

1. My appoint for August was successfully reschedule but the previous one for June is still showing in my appointment history as scheduled.

2. For travel history I've been to east Africa twice one visa on arrival and the other i got my visa in abuja. I've also traveled to one of the ecowas country and i have their stamps.

3. I still work with the company i filled in my first US appointment in 2013, but now my pay has risen from 170k + then to 200k + now.

4. Am single, no kids (surely i pray to have my itssy bitssy through wedlock )

5. A friend of mine who is a LPR holder is the one inviting me for a 2 week holiday.

Please what is my chances of getting approved.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello house, I have interview for 7.30am next week and I live in surulere. ..any advice on when to leave house or would it be good if I lodge in a hotel the previous night? We all know the traffic situation in lagos these days.
Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
daway:
Hello house, I have interview for 7.30am next week and I live in surulere. ..any advice on when to leave house or would it be good if I lodge in a hotel the previous night? We all know the traffic situation in lagos these days.
Thanks.

U don't need to lodge in a hotel. If you are mobile, you can leave home at 5am or 5.15am. If you're going with public transport, u should leave home at 5am, to avoid stories that touch.

God's grace in your interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Hello house, trust you are all doing fine. Here is my case and i want you guys to review and tell me my chances. I was denied US visa in 2013 at Lagos consulate. Though it was my fault because i couldn't answer most of the questions, i got carried away by the beautiful young vo in No.1 cubicle as she interviewed me + no travel history (i used an agent then, but luckily for me i have all the details) no false info whatsoever!

I reapplied this year for june, but was told at the verification desk in Abuja that i was part of the applicant affected by the system glitch. I quickly reschedule another appointment for August. 

Here are my Question

1. My appoint for August was successfully reschedule but the previous one for June is still showing in my appointment history as scheduled.

2. For travel history I've been to east Africa twice one visa on arrival and the other i got my visa in abuja. I've also traveled to one of the ecowas country and i have their stamps.

3. I still work with the company i filled in my first US appointment in 2013, but now my pay has risen from 170k + then to 200k + now.

4. Am single, no kids (surely i pray to have my itssy bitssy through wedlock )

5. A friend of mine who is a LPR holder is the one inviting me for a 2 week holiday.

Please what is my chances of getting approved.

You're salary is ok, African travel history not wow... but fair.(I doubt if they count African travels as travel history) The whole visa ish is a 50/50 thing from people's experiences we've read here. So I think you should really pray for God's favour on your day. Answer only questions asked.
Your friend inviting you, how did he get to the US?
I think you should go ahead with the August appointment since it was scheduled successfully. Or, if you aren't busy on your June appointment date, you can sha visit the embassy o, let it be that turned you back that you are not scheduled for that day. Or you can call them to confirm.
God's grace in all!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for the candid advice spykid.
spykid014:

U don't need to lodge in a hotel. If you are mobile, you can leave home at 5am or 5.15am. If you're going with public transport, u should leave home at 5am, to avoid stories that touch.

God's grace in your interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.