Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1063655 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2015
hoomogh:
Hello all! My passport expires Dec,2015 and I want to book an appointment on Ds passport! Can I still proceed with the appt, and renew it later? Does it have any effect once visa is to be given? Pls advice me

As at the time of filling my sister form in May, she had 6months before expiration but her interview was in June making it 5months before expiration and she got the visa..so you can still try your luck.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Olorieka, I was denied a UK visa... 2ice. But I got it. By addressing the issues . I can help with advice sha for UK. Inbox me.

Kelvind #navyjob. I think so. If u have worked for a coupla years o! Go wearing ur uniform. Wink wink! Hot navy guy! Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2015
quote author=GreenWhiteGreen post=35760110]

Thanks. Please can you share the link ? [/quote]

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2015
olorieka:
Do you think country like Dubai will make any difference
sometimes that doesn't count. You can try with your husband. I applied for the first time with my child and husband and I was even pregrant at that time and we were given. If the amout you filled in as salary makes senses, there is no need for u running away. I don't think travel history is the issue here. I know someone who has travelled to almost 6 countries many times and was still refused visa. Check your form properly.
they respect family more. Good luck
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
My appointment is ds week, b1/b2. I have my hotel booking confirmation and leave letter and introduction letter from my company plus account statement plus marriage certificate. Never travelled before but am going for vacation alone without family and will as well attend a 2days training in the states too.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
daway:
My appointment is ds week, b1/b2. I have my hotel booking confirmation and leave letter and introduction letter from my company plus account statement plus marriage certificate. Never travelled before but am going for vacation alone without family and will as well attend a 2days training in the states too.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Please explain further.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank you.

sweetg:
quote author=GreenWhiteGreen post=35760110]

Thanks. Please can you share the link ?

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
But that was simple and straightforward enough tho.
thegreengooner:

Please explain further.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
daway:
But that was simple and straightforward enough tho.

Ok let me do this for you.

No travel history, not travelling with wife but going on vacation.

Why go on vacation without your wife whilst never having traveled before...oh you've got a two day training...what is it about? Why now?

These are questions that need answering...All I asked was for him to explain them away
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
to be honest, u have a point and have been thinking in this direction too. i think i will just drop the vacation thing and just hit straight at the training. feel free to advise a brother
thegreengooner:

Ok let me do this for you.

No travel history, not travelling with wife but going on vacation.

Why go on vacation without your wife whilst never having traveled before...oh you've got a two day training...what is it about? Why now?

These are questions that need answering...All I asked was for him to explain them away
Re: Usa Visit Visa by olorieka: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank you very much @ladyguin plz how do I inbox you ur email address olz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by october01: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello House, I am a young man with 2 kids. Myself,wife and first child visited the UK April 2014 for a period of 18 Days. My wife gave birth to our second child in Oct 2014 in Naija. We all want to visit the US for vacation in November. A sister wld be given us Invitation and other documents. I work with the Federal Govt of Nig and i have all necessary docs. I would love to know how to apply for a Family and also would appreciate a link to the Family application for Non Immigrant US visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kelvdim(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Urgent!!! I'm attending a conference on the 7th of August @ Washington DC,am paying my application fee tomorrow,can I still get an interview date?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by timijasco(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders,

Please can I still get a visa appointment date in August? My travel grant to a 4days conference which I would also be presenting a paper come september has just been approved by my employer (a state govt owned university) and I have just procured my international passport too. Pls kindlyy advice. Tanx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by october01: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello House, I am a young man with 2 kids. Myself,wife and first child visited the UK April 2014 for a period of 18 Days. My wife gave birth to our second child in Oct 2014 in Naija. We all want to visit the US for vacation in November. A sister wld be given us Invitation and other documents. I work with the Federal Govt of Nig and i have all necessary docs. I would love to know how to apply for a Family and also would appreciate a link to the Family application for Non Immigrant US visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2015
timijasco:
Hello nairalanders,

Please can I still get a visa appointment date in August? My travel grant to a 4days conference which I would also be presenting a paper come september has just been approved by my employer (a state govt owned university) and I have just procured my international passport too. Pls kindlyy advice. Tanx
yes u can still get appointment date 4 august,as at now d appointment date 4 lagos is monday 17, august while abuja is 8, september 2015
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2015
october01:

You are on the right track.
To further increase your chances at success, you need to do a little research. Little pockets of answers here won't help.
Read back like 50 pages on this thread;
You'l see advise on family traveL, form filling and of course the link. In fact if u read back like 3 pages ul see the link or just type in 'the link for US website for Nigeria ' into google box and you l also get all the answers you need cos the procedure is also there.
Good luck
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2015
october01:
is very simple,fill ds160 4 evry1 of ur family.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Olorieka, I was denied a UK visa... 2ice. But I got it. By addressing the issues . I can help with advice sha for UK. Inbox me.

Kelvind #navyjob. I think so. If u have worked for a coupla years o! Go wearing ur uniform. Wink wink! Hot navy guy! Lol
Point of correction: wearing of uniform those not work in uk,but it may work in u.s sharess
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2015
@Onile1979

Don't use this thread to encourage fraud.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2015
sweetg:

sometimes that doesn't count. You can try with your husband. I applied for the first time with my child and husband and I was even pregrant at that time and we were given. If the amout you filled in as salary makes senses, there is no need for u running away. I don't think travel history is the issue here. I know someone who has travelled to almost 6 countries many times and was still refused visa. Check your form properly.
they respect family more. Good luck
Dont be decieve getting dubai 4 u and ur family after ur first family refusal will increase ur chance in d next application.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
justwise:

@Onile1979

Don't use this thread to encourage fraud.
justwise; but am only trying 2 help others,cos i was help
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Onile1979:
justwise; but am only trying 2 help others,cos i was help
You are not helping anybody but yourself and the fraudulent immigration lawyer
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Good luck in your hustle eh...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Onile1979: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2015
influential01:
please NL, i want book us visa appoinment. i just get a new passport. my problem now is that on appointment data form my old passport number is on the page.
please can i edit old passport number and put my new passport number. please it urgent.
Capital No,go and create a new account it has happend 2 me too wit ur new pasport no.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
@Justwise I laugh tear cloth.
Why you de bother ? I serzly doubt any person with half a brain wuda taken his advice.
Me make I go face my hustle for today.
Dallu nu o! Chloe o! Prof o! Spykid o! Colored o! Iryan o! The wicked 100dollar o! The missing Tzetzefly o! My hand dey up for all of y'all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
At first u de beg for 31200 for visa, now u want to victimise the ogbono people into paying u sara money. I have a friend who did the nonsense bogus visa/immigration stamp for south Africa and Kenya. ..he was surprised during his interview when the lady asked him where he got the bogus stamp from and the lady was so honest by telling him he's being refused for fraudulent actions.
Mr Onile u need a job, up ur struggle.

Have a fan week yall

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.