Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1062661 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by coobboy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

If u qualify
1. Pay visa fees, carry reciept
2. Fill and submit DS 160-Print confirmation page
3. Take 2 passport pixs- keep
Carry all the above yourself or give to a friend with your international passport to the specified DHL office in Lagos or Abuja. I think PH too has started. Submit the docx above. Track your passport and pick up in 2 working days or when ready.
Shikena
thank you so much.
it has been increased to 2years from the last time i checked.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ozycy: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello House, Pls help. I paid visa fee,booked appointment, then filled ds-160 form and submitted. When submitting the form, I printed confirmation page but it wasn't so clear cos the ink in my printer just finished, I then choose option to email to myself (2 email add) but up till now I didn't receive the mail. What should I do?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
ozycy:
Hello House, Pls help. I paid visa fee,booked appointment, then filled ds-160 form and submitted. When submitting the form, I printed confirmation page but it wasn't so clear cos the ink in my printer just finished, I then choose option to email to myself (2 email add) but up till now I didn't receive the mail. What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by mkay02: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
hello house, pls I need your advice, my cousin is sending me an invite very soon. I operate a fishery Biz and my wedding is coming soon and I also have a kid. but I don't have any travel history. please do I stand a chance?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
mkay02:
hello house, pls I need your advice, my cousin is sending me an invite very soon. I operate a fishery Biz and my wedding is coming soon and I also have a kid. but I don't have any travel history. please do I stand a chance?
My opinion. Wait. Get married and put one in your corner at least
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 9jaStar: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ozycy:

Same thing happened to me. Looks like there's a bug with the system.

What I did was to log in, then print to pdf (does your computer have that functionality?) and save to Cloud storage (I used Dropbox).

Then you can either email to yourself from there, or open on a different computer and print out
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adewoleray: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
ozycy:
I experienced exactly same problem.
However, I have been keeping vigil on getting a July date interview, all fruitless
The earliest date is August 31. This is too long
Can anyone help with a July date pls ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
adewoleray:

I experienced exactly same problem.
However, I have been keeping vigil on getting a July date interview, all fruitless
The earliest date is August 31. This is too long
Can anyone help with a July date pls ?
if u want july date try 2 log in on saturday or sunday,the appointment date usualy shift back during d weekend.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
daway:
Good morning forum members...I need clarification, I was refused on Tuesday, spoke with an uncle who's in yankee about it and he fumed that I never informed him about my visa application. My uncle is a retired us soldier, in my application I chose not to state I have a relative in yankee as I have no intention of visiting him and now he has sent me and invitation and I will like to reapply again. Do I stand any chance this time?
@daway giv us ur refusal transcript,as dis wil enable us 2 giv u advice about ur next application,so dat u wil not commit similar mistake.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Honey. Did you start the story elsewhere? Cos I (I'm sure I speak for lotsa folks here)don't understand your story. When was your interview? What were the several questions u were asked.
Take your time. Type slowly so we can understand and help u
God bless
do u kw i submitted 2 ds! 1 60 forms. it may be the problem
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goddey1975:
if u want july date try 2 log in on saturday or sunday,the appointment date usualy shift back during d weekend.
when can i reapply my letter is vailed for 2 year. and this year conference wil start 5 october. and i was denied 14 july when can i apply again.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goddey1975:
when can i reapply my letter is vailed for 2 year. and this year conference wil start 5 october. and i was denied 14 july when can i apply again. my 2 submitted d s 160 form one carry that i have for 2 place and the other one carry i have work for one place which is my current joy.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Honey. Did you start the story elsewhere? Cos I (I'm sure I speak for lotsa folks here)don't understand your story. When was your interview? What were the several questions u were asked.
Take your time. Type slowly so we can understand and help u
God bless
Goddey1975:
when can i reapply my letter is vailed for 2 year. and this year conference wil start 5 october. and i was denied 14 july when can i apply again. my 2 submitted d s 160 form one carry that i have for 2 place and the other one carry i have work for one place which is my current joy.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
vo. where r u going i told him. where r u work i told him and since when r u working there i told him. and he said why is my company sending me for the traning? i said so that i wil be more good in my services. but i would have said no not the company sending me because i wrote in the form that am the one paying for my trip. because am on leave using this time to attend the confernce. he went inside my passport and came out and said we r sorry. i feel bad
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
bebeto2014:
Pls stop spamming
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Pls stop spamming
@ lady guinivere why that? if you don't want to direct someone then remain silent
Re: Usa Visit Visa by papaking1(m): 1:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Hello all, please i need to change something in my ds 160 form and i have already booked appointment, pls what do i do? i have read something like that here but i cant find the page. thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2015
bebeto2014:
@ lady guinivere why that? if you don't want to direct someone then remain silent
Do kindly read the rules on NL. Asking the same questions over and over is spamming.
"18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times."
So I will not keep silent dear.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2015
bebeto2014:
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy don't order someone to remain silent because you don't cater for her, let's learn to be modest with our tone and use of language, we are all adults lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Hello All,

Did you have to upload a digital photo to your DS 160 or is it okay to bring along the required passport photo without uploading to the DS 160 application?

DV lottery attempt does not relate to filing immigration petition, right? (this was answered previously but please be kind enough to confirm)

I have been working for my organization for more than 5 yrs, is it okay to just pick a date in year 2010 since they are only interested in a 5yr work history?

No vex o, me sef know say my question get as e be wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2015
bebeto2014:

I wrote something wicked before but I have deleted it because you say you are a Pastor.

The people here are trying to help you so please don't be rude to them

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2015
thegreengooner:

I wrote something wicked before but I have deleted it because you say you are a Pastor.

Me go talk o, the dude grammar sef na wa. @bebeto we know you are pained about the refusal but taking it out on someone that pointed out an error you made in the forum, is definitely not the right way to go about it.

Take it easy and try again soon, you just might get lucky.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
chloe7:
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy don't order someone to remain silent because you don't cater for her, let's learn to be modest with our tone and use of language, we are all adults lipsrsealed undecided
thanks @ lady G and chloe 7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
thegreengooner:

thanks @ lady G and chol 7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Omooloriredade:
Hello All,

Did you have to upload a digital photo to your DS 160 or is it okay to bring along the required passport photo without uploading to the DS 160 application?

DV lottery attempt does not relate to filing immigration petition, right? (this was answered previously but please be kind enough to confirm)

I have been working for my organization for more than 5 yrs, is it okay to just pick a date in year 2010 since they are only interested in a 5yr work history?

No vex o, me sef know say my question get as e be wink
they are only interested on your 5 years working history.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
bebeto2014:
thanks @ lady G and chloe 7
Yourwelcome honeychild.
Plz I never said I was a pastor but I thank you for that prophecy. Ko bad at alll! cool
Oh! Point of correction, this is a visa thread and I have both expired and valid visas. So at this point , I doubt I would need your help for visa matters...maybe for other stuff in life sha

Omoolo (your name long shaaaaaa. Mbok manage the short version cheesy)
You carry the hard copy of your passport
DV lottery de I'm own different class so it dosent count as a prior application.
Finally, abegi nwanne where did you hear the '5 year work history thingie'? Is that an urban myth or is it in the form?
Pls they are interested in 'YOUR WORK HISTORY' no time limitations.
If you have worked for more than 5 years, don't pick a date out of the blue and fix. Put the right and correct date. If u can't remember the exact date, ul surely remember the year.
Plz stay away from any advice asking you to misrepresent.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by WESTERNCR: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Thanks alot I will try it today I pray the receipts will be reactivated.

They should wait for two days, probably by Saturday or Sunday their Visa fee receipt would be reactivated.

See what they need to do below:

-They should fill a new DS 160 form which will generate a new barcode or better still they should retrieve the previous application and click create a new Application which will also generate a new barcode for them and they wont have to refill their details again except their travel plans.

-After completing the form they should log in to the appointment page and Update their profile with the New DS-160 Barcode respectively then book a new appointment date with the visa fee receipt number.

Cheers![/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
@LadyGuinivere;
It's 5yrs for real, clearly written at the top of the form. Was just wondering if I should pick a date in July of 2010 even though that is clearly not my employment date with the organization.

"NOTE: Provide your employment information for the last five[b][/b] years that you were employed, if applicable".

Thanks for your help though. wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Omooloriredade:
@LadyGuinivere;
It's 5yrs for real, clearly written at the top of the form. Was just wondering if I should pick a date in July of 2010 even though that is clearly not my employment date with the organization.

"NOTE: Provide your employment information for the last five[b][/b] years that you were employed, if applicable".

Thanks for your help though. wink
Thanks for that.
IMO, the interpretation is if you have worked with XYZ coy and ABC coy and IJK coy , all within 5 years, please give the history. Some people have a colorful work history so they could have worked with 30 coys in the last 5 years. That is too much info.So its limited to 5 years.
However in a situation where for egs in your case you worked for one company for more than 5 years, what estopps you from putting your proper details? Is the date limited to 5 years? Putting a date in 2010 is not your date of employment. And it is considered misrepresentation.
Use me as an egs.I started formal work in 2007. I have worked in more places than 1. I filled in my details correctly and had my letters to support (thou not checked) I got the visa.
My point? Why would you want to put a date less than the true date? It even shows you are a dependable person that does not jump from here to there.
Anyways, the saliva in ma mouth don dry. I no de yarn again unless u go tell NEPA to bring light in ma area so I fit shack cold water grin . Be like say u get other reasons when I no know so make I keep silent o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ozycy: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
9jaStar:

What I did was to log in, then print to pdf (does your computer have that functionality?) and save to Cloud storage

Then you can either email to yourself from there, or open on a different computer and print out
thanks, will check and try it .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kelvdim(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am going for a conference on the 30th of august 2015,the nearest available date for interview is 15th of september 2015.I have submitted my ds160.Is it possible to get another appointment before 30th august?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.