Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059682 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dmt1981:
Hello LagosNIV, my interview appointment was yesterday but I was turned back and wasn't allowed to attend my interview, reasons was because I edited my DS-160 form and hence a new confirmation code was generated, even though I Duly contacted CGI to have my profile updated with my new confirmation number and it was successful, only for getting to the embassy to discover that they still had the old confirmation. My dilemma is I was given the opportunity to reschedule but I unfortunately I can't find any appointment dates before my intended travel dates filled on the form and on the letter given to me when I was turned back, it's states that I shouldn't fill a new DS 160 form. My question is can I retrieve my DS 160 form and fill in my new travel intents? obviously this will regenerate another confirmation number. I am new here and I really need a sound advise as I am very confused.

The best option may be to contact LagosNIV@state.gov for more information. I don't deal very much with scheduling appointments and can't give a good answer.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okey
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
loladeowoeye5:

Hello to you all in the house.Pls would love to hear your sound advice on my questions.I am my wife intend to travel to U.S for tourism.She has been to U.K once she just returned from U.K. I was the one that sponsor that trip.I haven't travel abroad but I've been to african contries.She is working with American international insurance company plc(AIICO) she's a unit manager.I am a business man i inherited it from my dad a youghurt company that produces youghurt,ice creame,and i am also into sea food proceses my worth is 7,000.000, and the companys worth is close to 50,000.000 the business has been in existence since 1994.We plan to visit orlando and for just 10days we will stay in hotel for that 10days because we don't know anyone.My concern is,going through many peoples experiences here shows that we will need a strong ties to this country....pls in my case what should I do? I have aged parents here and we are just 2,a sister who is in her 300level in the uni.My wife too has aged father who is a widower I am the one taking care of them all.Should I mention all this to convince the consular?The truth is am Very much financially ok here and no reason to Go and not return.Pls house I need your sincere advice.
@lolade. U and ur wife hav gud social home tie and travel history.shallom
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
princemoyemi:
Gud morning all, pls i need a clarification. I applied for B1B2 visa last year for a conference to be sponse by my employer. Then i work with Local govt but i was refused. Now av gotten a job with a bank and i need to go visiting. What are d my chances of winning and hope d first one wont affect dis?
No,if u want 2 win d visa,ur social economy must hav change since ur last denial,read d post above,do wat i advice @dmt1981 to do,if u want ur social economy 2 change,its well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dyke004:

His yahoo account and password kwa?

Hopefully @ DMT1981 is intelligent enough to know if he should oblige or not. That awkward moment when the person that is offering to help is even more desperate grin cheesy

@DMT1981; I do not know what your travel intent is (i.e purpose of travel). It is actually key in determining whether you qualify for expedited appointment or not. Your issue now is getting an appointment date well before your intended travel date. Medical need, urgent business travel, student or exchange visitor and funeral/death are intents that may qualify you for expedited appointment. If you do qualify, please google the steps required.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dmt1981: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omooloriredade:

Hopefully @ DMT1981 is intelligent enough to know if he should oblige or not. That awkward moment when the person that is offering to help is even more desperate grin cheesy

@DMT1981; I do not know what your travel intent is (i.e purpose of travel). It is actually key in determining whether you qualify for expedited appointment or not. Your issue now is getting an appointment date well before your intended travel
date. Medical need, urgent business travel, student or exchange visitor and funeral/death are intents that may qualify you for expedited appointment. If you do qualify, please google the steps required.

@Omooloriredade Many thanks in taking out time to detail these intent, but fortunately my intents are not in the above mentioned. My intent to travel is tourism and so I know I do not qualify for an expedited appointment, which brings me back to my question: Do I retrieve form ds-160 and fill in my new intended travel date, this will surely generate a new DS 160 confirmation number?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Dmt1981:

@Omooloriredade Many thanks in taking out time to detail these intent, but fortunately my intents are not in the above mentioned. My intent to travel is tourism and so I know I do not qualify for an expedited appointment, which brings me back to my question: Do I retrieve form ds-160 and fill in my new intended travel date, this will surely generate a new DS 160 confirmation number?

These are novel situations. All these questions why don't u phone in and get the solution to ALL the questions? Advice and uploading your new ds160
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Dmt1981:

Send in your enquiry to:

support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

Or alternatively, call in to speak with a call center representative on:

+23414406218

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Goddey1975:
@loladeowoeye5, u.s visa is like miracle and favour,after u start wit prayer,i wil advice u procced d application by filin ds160 4 u,ur kid and ur wife,an book a couple interview,com bak and giv God d praise on dis forum,cos u both hav wat it taks 2 get ur visas,if u need more help on filing or booking appointment gudluck

Ermm, you were the same person telling someone to give his yahoo username and password yesterday so you can assist him with his appointment ish, now you're giving out your phone number... Bros! Hmmm, this your own help/assistance is on another level o! Well done sha! Hope your intentions are pure.

For those that will call the number or have called already, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
spykid014:

Ermm, you were the same person telling someone to give his yahoo username and password yesterday so you can assist him with his appointment ish, now you're giving out your phone number... Bros! Hmmm, this your own help/assistance is on another level o! Well done sha! Hope your intentions are pure.

For those that will call the number or have called already, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@spykid014,my intention is pure,this is 2 b ur brodas keeper notin attach 2 it,is a voluntary service which i find joy in doin it.shalom!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Spykid I won't lipsrsealed o !
Lolade and any other person reading, please ignore anybody offering you 'private help' Their intentions are totally and manifestly not pure.

Goddey please respectfully, behave youself. This forum is for sharing info publicly. Can u please stop promoting your 'assistance via phone'?
Yestersay na email and password you ask for...
Justwise plz arrangze this guy!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Goddey1975:
@spykid014,my intention is pure,this is 2 b ur brodas keeper notin attach 2 it,is a voluntary service which i find joy in doin it.shalom!!

Okay... good to know. God bless you!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Lolade and any other person reading, please ignore anybody offering you 'private help' Their intentions are totally and manifestly not pure.

Goddey please respectfully, behave youself. This forum is for sharing info publicly. Can u please stop promoting your 'assistance via phone'?

I wonder too o! But he says his intentions are pure.

Anyway, I don't think anyone in his/her right senses would give out their Yahoo username/password. But as for that number whey he put here, some "desperados" would call!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Goddey1975:
I also find joy in logging in to NL and seeing the questions and helping when I can.
However, I don't ask for yahoo email and passwords. Neither am I so 'kind' as to share my phone nos on a public forum.
When something looks too good to be true... It is too good to be true!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,

What's the process to get a visiting visa

Please, I've got an invitation later....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
keppyy:
Hello all,

What's the process to get a visiting visa

Please, I've got an invitation later....
Like serzly?
The process is in the US visa website. After going thru, ask specific questions
Re: Usa Visit Visa by DoveGrace: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello guys,

Please I have been checking for flight tickets to Atlanta Georgia. Return ticket. The cheapest I have seen so far is about 300k for Sept ending.

Anyone with info on how to get a cheaper ticket. Any airline go make sense so far it's not sosoliso lol. All I want is to go n return safely.

Tanx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
DoveGrace:
Hello guys,

Please I have been checking for flight tickets to Atlanta Georgia. Return ticket. The cheapest I have seen so far is about 300k for Sept ending.

Anyone with info on how to get a cheaper ticket. Any airline go make sense so far it's not sosoliso lol. All I want is to go n return safely.

Tanx

Safety is the 'Lord's'.

Check www.wakanow.com or www.travelstart.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by DoveGrace: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
vallyofpeace:

Safety is the 'Lord's'.

Check www.wakanow.com or www.travelstart.com

Amen! Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

@ladyG,i can see u unjust,cos i saw one of ur post where u said u call a client an he dint pick his call,how com u got d no?is it not on dis forum,so tink well b4 u bias,i dont tink its a crime 2 help ur broda wu find it difficult 2 operate his acount,besides dere is notin i want 2 do wit his acount,dis is wy we black cant move 4ward cos we hav bury trust an trust has died in ur mind,but if am crusified 4 my pure intentions,i no God wil judge.shalom!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2015
spykid014:

Okay... good to know. God bless you!
@spykid014,tanks 4 ur understanding and trust u poss on me,may u b bless 4ever.Amen
Re: Usa Visit Visa by d2ddayo(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
hi people, please i will like ur advice, i have a valid 2 years visa, i was in US in may till june this year. now i am considering applying for a study visa since my office is offering a study leave which 50% of the tuition would be made by my company. is it possible i still apply for this since my visit visa is still valid till jan 2017. thank you for ur time.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Goddey1975:
@ladyG,i can see u unjust,cos i saw one of ur post where u said u call a client an he dint pick his call,how com u got d no?is it not on dis forum,so tink well b4 u bias,i dont tink its a crime 2 help ur broda wu find it difficult 2 operate his acount,besides dere is notin i want 2 do wit his acount,dis is wy we black cant move 4ward cos we hav bury trust an trust has died in ur mind,but if am crusified 4 my pure intentions,i no God wil judge.shalom!!
Yes. You are right. He asked for my number. I sarcastically told him to drop his cos nobody in their right senses would do that . But he did. And I called him. And he asked for UK advice.
He is not my 'client as u put it'. I do not run a service. I do not solicit to 'help' and I can NEVER post my number on this forum.
Surely I am not a mad person. I even asked the guy to take down his nos cos it was unbelievable
So weigh these two situations brother on ur just scale. I remain where I stand. Sharing your nos shows u are up to zero good
@Nigeriainfo see what u have caused?
Going forward, plz no PMs or call backs. Direct all your questions here

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
d2ddayo:
hi people, please i will like ur advice, i have a valid 2 years visa, i was in US in may till june this year. now i am considering applying for a study visa since my office is offering a study leave which 50% of the tuition would be made by my company. is it possible i still apply for this since my visit visa is still valid till jan 2017. thank you for ur time.
Yes its possible cos both visas are for different purposes. If you get the student visa , the pre existing visit visa could be cancelled. If u don't, status quo remains the same

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yes. You are right. He asked for my number. I sarcastically told him to drop his cos nobody in their right senses would do that . But he did. And I called him. And he asked for UK advice.
He is not my 'client as u put it'. I do not run a service. I do not solicit to 'help' and I can NEVER post my number on this forum.
Surely I am not a mad person. I even asked the guy to take down his nos cos it was unbelievable
So weigh these two situations brother on ur just scale. I remain where I stand. Sharing your nos shows u are up to zero good
@ladyG. U ar a selfish person,hear urself,u said u ask som1 2 drops his line an u cal d person,wat is difference,all we ar sayin was dat u got a contact on dis forum an comunicate via phone,wu was ur witness dat it was u.k issue u discussed,4 u 2 tak such issue out of dis forum u hav also acted despirado,so stop crusify me wy my heart is pure.shalomm
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

you are codedly doing agent work abi? contunu

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.