Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1064522 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2013
omo babe: hi my people,pls i have a problem while trying to schedule us appointment date.this is what the system is showing me since yesterday(An applicant with this information already exists whose email starts with "soladworld"wink pls it is urgent

Open another e-mail address for yourself and disregard the one you're using now.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooso(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
tzetzefly:

Open another e-mail address for yourself and disregard the one you're using now.....
thank you tzetzefly,i was a bit busy dats why i dint log in.i did as you ask me to do but still d same tin.i was refused us visa last year & it was somebody dat did d appointment tins 4 me,but dis yr i want to do it alone,d problem now is dat i cant locate d persom again,pls i need help o.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dear forumites

I am in a dilemma of statement of account now i have a salary account with firstbank where my salary is paid and that where i do
most of my expenses house rents , my daughters school fees and feeding so i hardly have much there like 190,000 or at times like 50k but i have another account with GT bank in fact the account was opened some six months ago when UBA was messing up in that account i save money and all commissions i receive for bulk trading of petroleum products and deals and i hardly touch any money there and i have like 700 ,000 there which will surely grow to like 1.5 million naira based on my expected earnings from deals by august when ill apply so my dilemma so now hope they wont have issues with it at the US embassy thanks and let me know ur candid view
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooso(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Omo oso: thank you tzetzefly,i was a bit busy dats why i dint log in.i did as you ask me to do but still d same tin.i was refused us visa last year & it was somebody dat did d appointment tins 4 me,but dis yr i want to do it alone,d problem now is dat i cant locate d persom again,pls i need help o.
i beg o time is running out.juswise & others i need you people on dis mata.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Omo oso: thank you tzetzefly,i was a bit busy dats why i dint log in.i did as you ask me to do but still d same tin.i was refused us visa last year & it was somebody dat did d appointment tins 4 me,but dis yr i want to do it alone,d problem now is dat i cant locate d persom again,pls i need help o.

If an agent or a third party filled that form for you without your knowledge of the information contained on the DS-160, then it will be a problem to you when you're being interviewed by the VO.

You need to meet that fellow and recover your information from him. It is necessary in order to ensure consistency in your data....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
balotelli: Dear forumites

I am in a dilemma of statement of account now i have a salary account with firstbank where my salary is paid and that where i do
most of my expenses house rents , my daughters school fees and feeding so i hardly have much there like 190,000 or at times like 50k but i have another account with GT bank in fact the account was opened some six months ago when UBA was messing up in that account i save money and all commissions i receive for bulk trading of petroleum products and deals and i hardly touch any money there and i have like 700 ,000 there which will surely grow to like 1.5 million naira based on my expected earnings from deals by august when ill apply so my dilemma so now hope they wont have issues with it at the US embassy thanks and let me know ur candid view

Go with the two statements of account and present them to the CO if asked...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Omo oso: i beg o time is running out.juswise & others i need you people on dis mata.

Just saw your post now, will check by tomorrow and see if the duplications could be cleared , and like some pointed out, you need the previous information to avoid inconsistency in your application.

Cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooso(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
FAST-LINK:

Just saw your post now, will check by tomorrow and see if the duplications could be cleared , and like some pointed out, you need the previous information to avoid inconsistency in your application.

Cheers!

thanks FAST LINK,i have all d previors info with me.abeg make una help me o.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by smithremmy: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Oh thanks for that but I gotten everytin but remaining my medical n sevis fee but ryt now I hav send money order n don't know if any has altErnative means on sevis fEe were can I do medical for us student visa pls I need urgent answer n how wil I get close appointment I love u all in the house here is too help
Re: Usa Visit Visa by OneNaija(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2013
I lost all process to post on Nairaland, please pardon me for posting through yours, I have a question.

My younger brother has been dating this lady online, They been communicating online for the past one year and three months now, They are both in Love but for me, I don't know much of their love but willing to help him. He work with my father and he is important here for his services but ever since he kept talking to this lady, He has change his mind on traveling to visit and marry her there in America. She plan to come visit him next year February in Nigeria but she insist he visit her first to meet her bishop and her family to get marry together there in America and promise to sponsor him all department and both financially. I tried looking for process on how he can get the visa but I cant come out with any maybe I am not good in this stuff. I decided to come to Nairaland for Information. please. I will love to know the procedure he needed to apply for the visit visa. like I said, She is willing to give him all documents he needed for the visa. what and what she need to bring for him to apply for visa and what my brother needed to support the visa process? please, I will be very much appreciate any useful help. Thank
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
I wish to use this medium to thank the almighty God and everyone here both the gurus and the pros for a very educative and helpful thread like this, I'm happy to inform you that I got my one month tourist visa to UAE and my flight ticket today through etihad airlines, and I will be traveling to Dubai on Sunday 30th, actually this is gonna be my first time outside Nigeria as I was refused a US tourist visa early this month cos I don't have a travel history, I will only stay for 2 weeks then return back to try some other countries like Germany and turkey or Ghana before I reapply for US visa.
Once again thank you all and tzetzefly and the other gurus keep up the good work, I will never forget you.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by biolabee(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
@tzetzefly
Please is there any post that has the process for applying from start to finish (getting a date)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee: @tzetzefly
Please is there any post that has the process for applying from start to finish (getting a date)

I really do not understand this question please....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
OneNaija: I lost all process to post on Nairaland, please pardon me for posting through yours, I have a question.

My younger brother has been dating this lady online, They been communicating online for the past one year and three months now, They are both in Love but for me, I don't know much of their love but willing to help him. He work with my father and he is important here for his services but ever since he kept talking to this lady, He has change his mind on traveling to visit and marry her there in America. She plan to come visit him next year February in Nigeria but she insist he visit her first to meet her bishop and her family to get marry together there in America and promise to sponsor him all department and both financially. I tried looking for process on how he can get the visa but I cant come out with any maybe I am not good in this stuff. I decided to come to Nairaland for Information. please. I will love to know the procedure he needed to apply for the visit visa. like I said, She is willing to give him all documents he needed for the visa. what and what she need to bring for him to apply for visa and what my brother needed to support the visa process? please, I will be very much appreciate any useful help. Thank

Your brother will need to travel on his own using vacation as his reason to visit the US. This must be done without involving that lady he has never met. Else, those visa officers will place him on a redflag for future visa applications.

This will only result in this outcome:
''sorry you're not eligible for a visa at this time'' continuously, till your brother gets tired of applying......
Re: Usa Visit Visa by biolabee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sorry
I meant the process.. Like sequence

Go to traveldocs.com
Fill ds 160
Pay via internet banking
Get date etd

tzetzefly:

I really do not understand this question please....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AjanleKoko: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee: Sorry
I meant the process.. Like sequence

Go to traveldocs.com
Fill ds 160
Pay via internet banking
Get date etd

You start by paying on GT Internet banking site (or even at their bank branches).
Then go online to ustraveldocs dot com, and fill DS-160.
After generating and printing the confirmation page for DS-160, you can go back to ustraveldocs home page and make your appointment. Make sure you save or print the appointment confirmation.

That's all. On the day of your interview, you need to have the appointment confirmation, DS-160 confirmation, and the receipt for your visa fee payment. I think 6 passport pictures for freshers, 2 for renewals. And any supporting documents you have to back up your case.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
hello nairalanders, am planning to reapply the 3rd time for u.s tourist visa by july after conducting anoda one week trip to S.A and in the process of my s.a visit i plan to visit a new country not in my previous application for u.s visa like swaziland..thereby adding up to my travel history frm 3 countries previously visited to 4 countries in my nxt application....secondly, my pasport expires by jan 2014,and i read that passport must be valid at least 6months afta intended departure frm u.s. How do one go abt that?hope it wont go against?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by biolabee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

You start by paying on GT Internet banking site (or even at their bank branches).
After generating and printing the confirmation page for DS-160, you can go back to ustraveldocs home page and make your appointment. Make sure you save or print the appointment confirmation.

That's all. On the day of your interview, you need to have the appointment confirmation, DS-160 confirmation, and the receipt for your visa fee payment. I think 6 passport pictures for freshers, 2 for renewals. And any supporting documents you have to back up your case.

nice!
thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
opsy4real1: hello nairalanders, am planning to reapply the 3rd time for u.s tourist visa by july after conducting anoda one week trip to S.A and in the process of my s.a visit i plan to visit a new country not in my previous application for u.s visa like swaziland..thereby adding up to my travel history frm 3 countries previously visited to 4 countries in my nxt application....secondly, my pasport expires by jan 2014,and i read that passport must be valid at least 6months afta intended departure frm u.s. How do one go abt that?hope it wont go against?

Have you previously been issued with a US visa? If your reply is no, then you need to be careful with your travel jamboree. Frequent travels for any reason aside business, shows you have no solid tie back home. This may eventually work against you than for you.

Limit your pleasure travels to a specific cumulative period within one calendar year. And never always frequent.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
no i have never been issued a u.s visa...however, wat do u suggest now that travel for pleasure might work against? I'm self employed wit a registered biz name wit CAC frm jan 2013...Do i apply to travel as per for conference then? Thx
tzetzefly:

Have you previously been issued with a US visa? If your reply is no, then you need to be careful with your travel jamboree. Frequent travels for any reason aside business, shows you have no solid tie back home. This may eventually work against you than for you.

Limit your pleasure travels to a specific cumulative period within one calendar year. And never always frequent.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AjanleKoko: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
tzetzefly:

I always wonder why people do that, all in the name of building up travel history.
Those guys merely look at the likelihood of you staying back in the US, mostly on the basis of random questions they ask you. It's purely discretionary for the US Consulate. No case can really be proven.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
opsy4real1: no i have never been issued a u.s visa...however, wat do u suggest now that travel for pleasure might work against? I'm self employed wit a registered biz name wit CAC frm jan 2013...Do i apply to travel as per for conference then? Thx

Your last US applications were for tourism and being consistent is what matters. Right now in the eyes of the CO, a change from your past reasons for going to the US, would be viewed with skepticism. I will suggest you still go for tourism, but allow a decent period before re-application. So as not to appear desperate.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
@tzetzefly won't that prove nothing has changed if his purpose is tourism? a conference may be a plus but his financial status may affect this.
@ opsy4real regarding your soon to expire passport in Jan 2014, if you get ur visa in July, you'd be able to return b4 6mths unless of course you postpone the US trip till much later. Either way you can apply for a new passport up to 6 mths b4 the old one expires and any visas in the old passport remain valid till the very date that visa expires. You'd simply travel abroad with both passports.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Sire, where have you been all this while? How's Aussie?
Plz drop ur e-mail here gota ask you some qstns.

AjanleKoko:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
blawi1: @tzetzefly won't that prove nothing has changed if his purpose is tourism? a conference may be a plus but his financial status may affect this.

His status has already changed with his travel experience. The only hindrance is when the CO starts pondering why an applicant who got refused four times for a US visa albeit for tourism, now suddenly decides to change his profile as going for conference.

And mind you this applicant has never travelled for any conference related journey in his numerous past trips abroad. Now his decision is to apply again at one of the US Missions for conference.

The CO's are trained / paid to identify a potential immigrant metres away. They are not always right though....

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Bosskelly: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello house, I'm New on this thread and I must say you guys are doing a Great Job.

Please I need help on this issue.

My Uncle wants to go to USA either by through a Conference or Visiting Visa and he doesn't know which would be better for him.

He traveled to south africa last year for 1 month and his international passport is NO longer a Virgin passport anymore.

Also he his into a little business here that he his using to hold himself...

Please I need your help and suggestions?

1. Which way would be better for him either conference Visa or Visit Visa?

2. Which of the above method is much easy for him to get the Visa?

3. Please can he process it himself. Or does he have to go through an Agent? What are the Requirements and steps for him to apply..

Please I need your reply on this issue....

Thnx guys....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by aro001: 1:33am On Jun 28, 2013
I have been a silent follower of this thread,pls i will like to make an enquiry for a friend,she applied for US visiting visa last year but she was denied cos she didn't have strong tie to nigeria,though she meet the person inviting her online,the used a agent then and the agent advice her to lie that they have met before,now she is planning to go for visiting agaian though she and the man finally meet in Turkey,but she think they have put a red flag on her already for lying about her application during the first time,Pls how true is this?Though VO told her the reason her application was deny was that she doesn't have a good tie at home. Thanks in advance!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dkgetmuny: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2013
bn following this thread for a while...well let me drop my widows mite...the key to obtaining american visa is to be honest, self confident and smart. those consular guyz r highly trained and u may fink dey read minds..i am sorry but i dont buy dat travel history theory..i got my US visa on a virgin passport...i had never travelled out in my life..dat was my first passport and my first visa...u may want to say its an exception but even subsequent visit to the embassy, i saw many odaz wif travel history rejected and many without travel history approved...take d ryt and authentic documents, av a good course to travel and above all be prayerful..answer questions asked directly and dont do over sabi..dont show desperation(even if u not goina come back)....all d best

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by dkgetmuny: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2013
aro_001: I have been a silent follower of this thread,pls i will like to make an enquiry for a friend,she applied for US visiting visa last year but she was denied cos she didn't have strong tie to nigeria,though she meet the person inviting her online,the used a agent then and the agent advice her to lie that they have met before,now she is planning to go for visiting agaian though she and the man finally meet in Turkey,but she think they have put a red flag on her already for lying about her application during the first time,Pls how true is this?Though VO told her the reason her application was deny was that she doesn't have a good tie at home. Thanks in advance!

if its about strong tie, it means she was denied cos she ddnt show sufficient reason to come home..it has nutin to do wif d online guy...so she is good..but i advise she doesnt lie nxt time to be on a safe side..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dkgetmuny: 5:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Boss kelly: Hello house, I'm New on this thread and I must say you guys are doing a Great Job.

My Uncle wants to go to USA either by through a Conference or Visiting Visa and he doesn't know which would be better for him.

He traveled to south africa last year for 1 month and his international passport is NO longer a Virgin passport anymore.

3. Please can he process it himself. Or does he have to go through an Agent? What are the Requirements and steps for him to apply..

Thnx guys....

well like i said, the virginity of ur passport to me is not a determinant..as per conference or visiting whichevr is ok..he shld just demonstrate to the VO he is cumin back after d conference/visit..if he is goin for visit then it has to be a reasonable reason....as for d docs required i will advise u visit the embassy website wia bu will c a comprehensive list of docs needed.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AjanleKoko: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Boss kelly: Hello house, I'm New on this thread and I must say you guys are doing a Great Job.

Thnx guys....

Well . . .
Your uncle should go try his luck.
There's no hard and fast rule about it. He should try not to be desperate, and keep his story straight.
Even if he is denied, it doesn't really matter. It's the desperation that those fellers expect from us.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello House
what do you think are the concrete reasons i can give at the embassy for wanting to visit the US ,i plan 5 days at maryland with an Aunt and 5 days at los Angeles with my Childhood pal .

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.