Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video) (1063 Views)

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) / Bbnaija: Nina And Miracle Had Sex Again, This Time Nina Was On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video) by Dailyhappenings: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
From a Twitter user who uploaded a video, he claimed that the Big Brother Naija housemates, Erica and Kiddwaya engaged themselves in the night again.

Even if "Kayode" did not show when the action was happening, he showed when Kiddwaya was putting his shorts back on.

The relationship between Erica and Kiddwaya looks to be very complicated in the house as it looks like it is more of an infraction that of love.

She had mentioned in the past that she is physically Attracted to Kiddwaya but mentally attracted to Laycon and that she wishes the brains of Laycon can be put inside Kiddwaya's head.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/08/kiddwaya-and-erica-had-jigi-again-last.html

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video) by ThiagoKid(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd, the alpha and omega, slayer of Erica kpekus...

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video) by paulolee(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
na wah oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Man In My Life, I'm Getting Old, A Lady Cry Out On Facebook / What Exactly Does She Seek? / 15-year-old Virgin Girl Gang-raped By 7 Men In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.