Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 (247 Views)

Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women / Nigerian Women Part 3 / Reasons Why I Don't Approach Pretty Women. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 by Biggie225(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Throughout most of our lives, our very souls have been quietly and systematically castrated, causing us to enter adulthood as little more than boys in adult bodies, well into our 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond.

At every turn, men have unknowingly been gradually feminized and emasculated…and it’s quite literally, killing us.

Suicide, depression, and anxiety among men are at the highest levels ever (source).

But we aren’t doing much about it, especially for men.

Instead of accepting the new challenges in our post-masculine world and fostering a new type of masculinity…most men opt for one of two extremes.

We either relegate ourselves to lives of quiet desperation, playing the role of the overly sensitive, submissive, “nice guy” with no backbone, no courage, and no drive. To wither away our lives in silence, knowing that we are not the heroes of our story and living on the sidelines as we watch others–in the form of movies, TV, and social media–take up the mantle of greatness.

Or we assume a type of “neo-masculinity” vilifying the feminine, blaming women for our problems, and grouping together into vitriolic groups (like Incels, The Red Pill, and MGTOW) and push the eject button to opt-out of mainstream society.

But what if there was a third option?

A new type of masculinity that marries together the best parts of the masculine and feminine energies. A type of masculinity that allowed men to reclaim their power…Not so they can assert their superiority over women…but so they can work with women to create a better future for the modern world.

I believe this type of masculinity is possible.

And today, not only will I teach you how to be more masculine and how to be manly…but I’m going to flip everything you’ve ever been told on its head and teach you why authentic masculinity is more important today than ever before and why you must achieve it to live your best life.
Re: Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
remain part 3.

1 Like

Re: Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 by Firstnebo: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
@Biggie225 I am interested
Re: Blame Yourself And Not Women :part 2 by ecstasy357(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well, it seems this is just another variation of the popular Red pill. I'm curious though, and I will point out any relation with Red pill and the others if I find any

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lady Who Needs A Sugar Boy / Make quick and easy MONEY! / Whatsapp Fun Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.