Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (92779 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Adedotguy: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
wink
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations guys, I wish you happy marital bliss.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by sinola(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is no news ṅaa... Afterall, Regina Daniel, at 18 married married Ned who is 70+ and they are still balling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas na dem again

add this to your archives cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Jsucre(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jackpot
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by charlesm91(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
The sex tourism from oyinbo is booming. Government needs to look into it so as to make it a guaranteed income generator for the country. No be only oil we go dey look. We need to be more creative grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
dis ikoyi registry don suffer asper its constant usage for greencard marriages grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Powerfly(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
If na girl wey marry old man now.. U go see bashing.. The dude is a gold digger... So the dude no see 45 years old naija woman to marry? True love fire!..

Don't mind me ooo i'm happy for the guy. This is good news.. Infact anything that can take you outa this country for the better is welcomed.. But remember not to go to northern Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by frog12: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
the MOTHER must be SAYING: my SON you don WIN JACKPOT !

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Suffer now make your children no compare you to your mates

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by ledaman: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is a win win situation the lady she is happy to have found husband while the guy is happy to have escaped poverty! grin

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Openbusiness: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
May the force be with you as u hammer American citizenship

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Farki: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Exchange rate on his mind

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by skyfather09(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
That boy will thoroughly be abused by that xperienced mlf especially in d oda room

D boy be like who them force into the marriage
baba wetin you dey yarn, that boy don blow...

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
fati2001:
hmmmm.
if nah the other way, ground no go hear word.

The other way is normal and no one would talk. Na dis one fit get negative comments.

Men are always older in relationships either oyinbo or naija.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
meself dey find one. incase if u get holla me
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
pocohantas na dem again
add this to your archives cheesy cheesy

Na them o. This one still try, some dey marry grave. Don’t be surprised he is a NL alfa male.

MrColdsweat, e weak you? grin

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by frog12: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
I suspect the BOY na IBO?

na THEM dey PUT themselves thru THESE types of SHAME and humiliation from THEIR families. the WIFE family go dey say, our DAUGHTER go a MARRY a black SAVAGE!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slashthroat what do you have to say to this
Cause I saw you abusing me on the other thread about not having shame
And how desperate I'm
you people just talk shit to people you don't know
I don't blame you I blame the internet
You talk anyhow to people on internet but in real life you can't look at their face
Please am begging you if you don't know me or my story don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Openbusiness: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Denique:
ceteris paribus, by 2025/2026, AWA BLUE PP should be ready cool
1 BLUE PP is greater than 200 million Green PP. Chelsea go eva beat Super Eagle Chickens grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Dreamchaser2424(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
God please were is my own oyibo wife ooooh ���w�� even if she is 50 or 55 I will marry ooh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bar a conscientious woman/man, which doesn't come easily, playing the hypergamy game regardless of the gender involved, as he's done, is better than to allow a hypocritically haughty/disingenuous, opportunistic woman without long money to game or entangle him.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by kaywhy09(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Waiting for breaking news - 22years old oyinbo man marries his 48years Nigerian woman in Lagos.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by maitrelalley1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
True love? Hell no! I smell legit waya waya somewhere...anyway op please I dey expect break up story
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by tfash96(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Me sef I'm looking for 1 oyinbo to date... Anything to leave Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by skyfather09(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Powerfly:
If na girl wey marry old man now.. U go see bashing.. The dude is a gold digger... So the dude no see 45 years old naija woman to marry? True love fire!..

Don't mind me ooo i'm happy for the guy. This is good news.. Infact anything that can take you outa this country for the better is welcomed.. But remember not to go to northern Cyprus.
you sef go marry ya own old white man, that boy don secure greener pasture you dey here dey hate.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Litmus: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow, Niaralanders approve of this woman for our Nigerian son but disapprove of the Sudanese woman for Runtown undecided

i wonder why

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by frog12: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
IDIOT! the WOMAN no be OYINBO. She be SOUTH AMERICAN or RUSSIAN or FILIPINO!

any thing LIGHT SKIN na OYINBO FOR una.

SandraJane:
True Love wins again as a 22yr old boy marries his 48yr old girlfriend at Ikoyi Registry, Lagos.

Guys , What else can you say !!!

Add your comments , no talk say na all these yahoo boys weah dey look for oyinbo woman money !!!

#Updating9JA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEjRPNuHp6dj24xkx21lXlszJG4IHALf1fk0980/
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
RightsToReject:
Bar a conscientious woman/man, which doesn't come easily, playing the hypergamy game regardless of the gender involved, as he's done, is better than to allow a hypocritically haughty/disingenuous, opportunistic woman without long money to game or entangle him.

RightsToReject:
Only servile men take opportunistic women seriously. Men of timber and calibre know that it's either a conscientious woman or no woman at all.

They done dey change mouth. He is not an opportunistic man, he is a smart man- but women who do same are opportunistic. grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Joemetry(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
How local man go take get this connect self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.