Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (92781 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Which Nigerians own 10% of the buildings SA. Show me just one of those buildings PLEASE

WILL WAIT RIGHT HERE...

Even Dangote doesn't own a single building in SA

STILL WAITING FIR THE PICS cool cool cool Facts and ZERO bull.sh1t
Cretin! but you didn't deny about whites owning 70% of firms in your shítland right?

you are in your shítland, you should know the buildings owned by Nigerians.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Your bad leaders are not space aliens, they are your mom's and dad's, brothers and sisters. So that says a lot about ALL OF YOU as a bunch - fantastically corrupt. The minute u protest they shut the hell up with a food parcel - shows how damn hungry your lot are while you bragging to me (a while South African cool) about your cheap 2nd hand car rejected by the Japanese. grin grin grin

Which SA president said South Africans are irredeemably lazy? Will await the answer and proof.

And then there was the white people this, white people that dribble. BORING and FALSE. Rather talk bout Chinese masters man, I hear you borrowing like crazy from them. They gonna repossess that shabby Lagos airport soon. Nigga u is in trouble! grin grin grin

And are you lazy modafvckers any different? tell me your leaders ain't corrupt too? you pieces of shít.

check Google your ex president Zuma said south Africans are damn lazy, y'all just want free stuffs without working for it, btw, you want to compare a country of 200 million to a country of 60 million? if your shítland have the kind of population Nigerian have, maybe your case would be worst that Nigeria.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
And are you lazy modafvckers any different? tell me your leaders ain't corrupt too? you pieces of shít.

check Google your ex president Zuma said south Africans are damn lazy, y'all just want free stuffs without working for it, btw, you want to compare a country of 200 million to a country of 60 million? if your shítland have the kind of population Nigerian have, maybe your case would be worst that Nigeria.

Your large population is an asset you are failing to exploit . You see you even think it's a curse, that's how dumb you are. You are blessed with the largest quantities of the best natural resource in all of Africa - oil - and yet you are one of the worst places to live in Africa.

China has 1billion people and few natural resources of note and yet their size is an asset.

South Africa no longer depends on gold for our development, it has run out, but we've managed to exploit other sectors such as manufacturing, services, the ocean economy and tourism. And yet we still battling you for the top spot in Africa. In Nigeria you fail to even grow your own rice.

So sit down man, SA ain't your mate - we know how to think - haven't over-relied on a single and volatile commodity for decades while draining the state coffers dry with fantastic corruption.

Zuma is the last person you should be quoting to South Africans, we got rid him before he finished his term. In Nigeria you tolerate and celebrate corruption - think yahoo boys and the giant Zuma statue you built.

Once again, know your place - SA ain't your mate.

And yes, we build our own weapons and planes from scratch.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Cretin! but you didn't deny about whites owning 70% of firms in your shítland right?

you are in your shítland, you should know the buildings owned by Nigerians.

You're bragging about Nigerian buildings in SA that I don't know anything about. So please educate me since you said they own 10%. You own Jack sh1t in this country expect drugdens, yahoo centres and wh.orehouses. angry

The whites used to own 100% of the buildings 30 years ago. Now just 70%. 30 years from now it will reduce to just be 30%. There's progress being made.

Now tell me about Nigeria's development and progess. THERES NONE. That's why you are ECONOMIC REFUGEES all over Africa and facing harsh xenophobic conditions. The most disliked people on the continent. Fix your house sucker and stop bragging about non-existent 10% Nigerian building in South Africa. You're a joke living in lalaland.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by raphy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
skyfather09:
bros I dey tell you, I dey envy the guy sef.

why u go envy the guy na? no be him hold ya destiny
na white granny go fit u as I see. no take offence o.but money go De
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Lol fool, who can compete with south African when it comes to HIV? you fools drink, and rape women like it's a culture to you.
You have babies with HIV than any country on the planet! Accept it and move on Libyan slave

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Negro your country is better because if the whites there, if we had whites in Nigeria, do you think it will be this messed up? smh
Tired rhetoric steeped in inferiority. FYI Kenya Is still better than your shithole, so it's Namibia , Botswana , Mauritius and a whole other countries. Nigeria would have still been fvcked because of your brain-dead mentality as a country

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Do those look like 1980s buildings during apartheid? Like your square cement blocks from the 60s in Nigeria? BRAND NEW SUCKER! Die of your jealousy - where are Nigeria's brand new glittering glass buildings? After 60 years of wasted independence.

No one cares about your car - we all know you are the biggest 2nd hand car market in Africa. We buy brand new cars in SA hushy.
Lol, that inferiority complexed coon will say it's the whites that are buying those cars not blacks. smh
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, that inferiority complexed coon will say it's the whites that are buying those cars not blacks. smh

Do their tongues never get tired of picking white ass or get STDs?

Anyway, let him try, i'll hit him with the cold hard facts - we have stats for absolutely everything in SA.

Interesting how he's not denying that his car is a second hand reject from Japan, while in SA we both manufacture and assemble various international car brands. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Negro your country is better because if the whites there, if we had whites in Nigeria, do you think it will be this messed up? smh

Wow, an admission that Nigerians are failures and incapable grin grin grin IronGalaxy are you listening? I thought they said they are the best thing since sliced bread in Africa. grin

If Nigeria had whites mumu it would be worse than Romania and much of Eastern Europe (former Soviet Union). Just look at the grime and chaos Nigerians carry with them everywhere you go in the world. You'd still be a failed state even if America tried to clean you up.

Here's your twin country of white people in Europe, Romania grin. Thats what Nigerian whites would be like, gypsies.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2020
skyeward:

How do I go about this? Please DM me.

I dunno wat U mean. Go about what?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=TMKsouth post=93469207]

You're bragging about Nigerian buildings in SA that I don't know anything about. So please educate me since you said they own 10%. You own Jack sh1t in this country expect drugdens, yahoo centres and wh.orehouses. angry

The whites used to own 100% of the buildings 30 years ago. Now just 70%. 30 years from now it will reduce to just be 30%. There's progress being made.

Now tell me about Nigeria's development and progess. THERES NONE. That's why you are ECONOMIC REFUGEES all over Africa and facing harsh xenophobic conditions. The most disliked people on the continent. Fix your house sucker and stop bragging about non-existent 10% Nigerian building in South Africa. You're a joke living in lalaland.
[/quote/

I don't think Nigerians are the most disliked ppl everywhere. They get a bad rep for yahoo but that's everywhere. I think Chinese are the most disliked

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

Wow, an admission that Nigerians are failures and incapable grin grin grin IronGalaxy are you listening? I thought they said they are the best thing since sliced bread in Africa. grin

If Nigeria had whites mumu it would be worse than Romania and much of Eastern Europe (former Soviet Union). Just look at the grime and chaos Nigerians carry with them everywhere you go in the world. You'd still be a failed state even if America tried to clean you up.

Here's your twin country of white people in Europe, Romania grin. Thats what Nigerian whites would be like, gypsies.
Exactly, Exactly. look at the places they live in SA, how do they look? The likes of Bertrams, Berea, Rossetenvillle etc? Those places are slum like because they come from one big slum and that's all they know, so living among their beloved white god's wouldn't have changed anything.

And just look at Romania! Wow.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93479416][/quote]Lol, Trust me, Nigerians are very much disliked and it's not only because you guys are dodgy, but because many people seem to think you are loud, obnoxious, rude, brash, arrogant etc.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Trust me, Nigerians are very much disliked and it's not only because you guys are dodgy, but because many people seem to think you are loud, obnoxious, rude, brash, arrogant etc.
I'm not Nigerian I'm Australian. I like Nigerian ppl. I like their ways n how they talk. Even some dodgy ones I've met I've still liked. They have great sense of humour. They make me laugh n can be sweet. I know a lady from Ghana, a lady from Congo and my son's best friend is Sudanese n they're all nice ppl. I've never met any African I ain't liked really. The lady from Congo don't have much sense of humour but she's really nice still. I've never known a South African. I do know of ninja from that band with the weird blonde chick� I don't mind that ninja song where he says I am the ninja or something lol. And I liked district nine the movie n that south African actor in it. Charlto Copley or something I think his name is.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Missyford31:

I'm not Nigerian I'm Australian. I like Nigerian ppl. I like their ways n how they talk. Even some dodgy ones I've met I've still liked. They have great sense of humour. They make me laugh n can be sweet. I know a lady from Ghana, a lady from Congo and my son's best friend is Sudanese n they're all nice ppl. I've never met any African I ain't liked really. The lady from Congo don't have much sense of humour but she's really nice still. I've never known a South African. I do know of ninja from that band with the weird blonde chick� I don't mind that ninja song where he says I am the ninja or something lol. And I liked district nine the movie n that south African actor in it. Charltley Copley or something I think his name is.
You're Australian? Yeah right. I'm a Martian grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You're Australian? Yeah right. I'm a Martian grin

I live in Hobart Tasmania. Where I been freezing my ass of everyday this winter. My man is Nigerian that's y I come on here to learn bout Nigeria/ns. I like the pidgin and sum stuff on here is funny.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by AssistantJesus1: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
SierraT:
If you ask me I think they look good together smiley

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

Your bad leaders are not space aliens, they are your mom's and dad's, brothers and sisters. So that says a lot about ALL OF YOU as a bunch - fantastically corrupt. The minute u protest they shut u the hell up with a food parcel - shows how damn hungry your lot are while you bragging to me (a whole South African cool) about your cheap 2nd hand car rejected by the Japanese. grin grin grin

Which SA president said South Africans are irredeemably lazy? Will await the answer and proof.

And then there was the white people this, white people that dribble. BORING and FALSE. Rather talk bout Chinese masters man, I hear you borrowing like crazy from them. They gonna repossess that shabby Lagos airport soon. Nigga u is in trouble! grin grin grin

. I will post few things to shot the fool in u up

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

Akere they're incapable of collecting their own stats. They are on SA case because we have the best data collection in all of Africa.

It's only recently that they are able to collect reliable unemployment data and it shows their situation is similar to ours. And yet they'll say we are jobless people.

Have you ever heard of their crime stats, by the way? grin They don't have the capacity to put them together and yet they shout Giant of Africa everyday.

They don't even know their exact population size.

The United Nations should help them out, this is no longer funny. grin grin grin

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2020
if u can see

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

How can u even have a car when the Arabs are using you as a camel in Libya and the UAE?! Next we'll hear you died building a world cup stadium in Qatar for just a dollar a day. Talk about being a slave grin grin grin

Nigerians why do you live like this mara Have you no shame? grin grin grin

Here's my view right now in Johannesburg while Libyans have u locked in cages cool cool cool
. be broad minded dude

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

How can u even have a car when the Arabs are using you as a camel in Libya and the UAE?! Next we'll hear you died building a world cup stadium in Qatar for just a dollar a day. Talk about being a slave grin grin grin

Nigerians why do you live like this mara Have you no shame? grin grin grin

Here's my view right now in Johannesburg while Libyans have u locked in cages cool cool cool

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by samuelngbede(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Wow! do you know only my car can feed your family for years? keep messing with someone that can feed your lineages, lazy coon.
. that's abuja nigeria

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by skyfather09(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
raphy:

why u go envy the guy na? no be him hold ya destiny
na white granny go fit u as I see. no take offence o.but money go De
lol... Omo even if na 200yrs old woman, bros I go marry am as long as say money dey.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=samuelngbede post=93487830][/quote]

So in your brain these computer graphics really exist I showed you real buildings in South Africa and you come back with CG grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=samuelngbede post=93487521][/quote]

Eko Atlantic still only has 2 buildings after 20 years. In SA we've built 100s during that time.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
samuelngbede:

This is the only building in Eko Atlantic since the year 2000 grin grin grin grin

Look at Johannesburg. cool Real buildings, not your computer graphics of Abuja grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Exactly, Exactly. look at the places they live in SA, how do they look? The likes of Bertrams, Berea, Rossetenvillle etc? Those places are slum like because they come from one big slum and that's all they know, so living among their beloved white god's wouldn't have changed anything.

And just look at Romania! Wow.

grin grin grin

When Nigerians move in South Africans move out coz they now that's the end of their town.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin

When Nigerians move in South Africans move out coz they now that's the end of their town.
grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
samuelngbede:
Bra we've been seeing this building since 1985

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
samuelngbede:
. that's abuja nigeria
Isn't that a prototype? I don't think they have built those buildings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.