Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (92777 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
And south Africans are all slaves to whites even in this 21st century. grin
Imagine being used as slaves by people who're in dire straits themselves, the Libyans

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Imagine being used as slaves by people who're in dire straits themselves, the Libyans
Imagine still being a slave in your own country, yeah! because y'all are dumb and stupid.

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Imagine still being a slave in your own country, yeah! because y'all are dumb and stupid.
Lol, you are the one who's a slave to white people because that's exactly yourself, you Nigerians see yourself as beneath whites, so project all you want by the fact remains no South African is scrubbing faeces in far flung toilets or prostituting in Italy. Slave

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
[The fact still remains...you rank number 1 in all things slavery Libyan slave

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you are the one who's a slave to white people because that's exactly yourself, you Nigerians see yourself as beneath whites, so project all you want by the fact remains no South African is scrubbing faeces in far flung toilets or prostituting in Italy. Slave
But you are sucking whites dicks in your country right? even the whites are still above y'all there, while the blacks are lazy and stupid cheesy

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
And y'all still remains the dumbest and laziest in Africa,
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Arvelo(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Cousin9999:
There are definitely better ways to get your papers.
Please how, if i may ask?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Whoa IG, I didn't know this! grin grin grin grin

Iceyjayzz has chosen to be a Dubai slave. He's cheap labour building their skyscrapers, while Nigeria is bedeviled by rusty colonial-era brown roofs.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by seangy4konji: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020
I will marry one now also to escape Buhari and his bandits.

if you like run your mouth...na u get your mouth
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Iceyjayzz has chosen to be a Dubai slave. He's cheap labour building their skyscrapers, while Nigeria is bedeviled by rusty colonial-era brown roofs.

Wow! do you know only my car can feed your family for years? keep messing with someone that can feed your lineages, lazy coon.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by stchinedu: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
That boy will thoroughly be abused by that xperienced mlf especially in d oda room

D boy be like who them force into the marriage

You said it all

Say no more!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Wow! do you know only my car can feed your family for years? keep messing with someone that can feed your lineages, lazy coon.

How can u even have a car when the Arabs are using you as a camel in Libya and the UAE?! Next we'll hear you died building a world cup stadium in Qatar for just a dollar a day. Talk about being a slave grin grin grin

Nigerians why do you live like this mara Have you no shame? grin grin grin

Here's my view right now in Johannesburg while Libyans have u locked in cages cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
SandraJane:
True Love wins again as a 22yr old boy marries his 48yr old girlfriend at Ikoyi Registry, Lagos.

Guys , What else can you say !!!

Add your comments , no talk say na all these yahoo boys weah dey look for oyinbo woman money !!!

#Updating9JA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEjRPNuHp6dj24xkx21lXlszJG4IHALf1fk0980/
This one sef young oooo
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

This is modern day slavery of prostitutes and drug mules brought in by Nigerian drug lords and p.imps into SA. Why do you think we are cleansing our country of you lot?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Am about to do this same thing....

I pray to no trend ooh...
Hmmmm!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by skyeward: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Missyford31:

Is your life man. Don't worry wat anyone else thinks as long as Ur happy.
How do I go about this? Please DM me.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigerians for you. They diss people about HIV and yet Nigeria has the most babies born with the disease than anywhere on the planet, they call people "slaves" and yet they live like ones in their own country where no amenity exist opting to flee or even drown ...

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by IronGalaxy: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But you are sucking whites dicks in your country right? even the whites are still above y'all there, while the blacks are lazy and stupid cheesy
The fact remains: no country can reach the level of South Africa with a majority "lazy" populous. You guys are so hardworking and yet where is the electricity ?the roads? Good hospitals? Airports? Etc ..infact you have to come to my country to enjoy those things. Country of the "lazy" lol

As for the dick riding of whites.. you are again projecting. No South African makes an entire on the internet celebrating catching a glimpse of white people jogging in the morning. We aten villagers like you simpletons

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians for you. They diss people about HIV and yet Nigeria has the most babies born with the disease than anywhere on the planet, they call people "slaves" and yet they live like ones in their own country where no amenity exist opting to flee or even drown ...

Akere they're incapable of collecting their own stats. They are on SA case because we have the best data collection in all of Africa.

It's only recently that they are able to collect reliable unemployment data and it shows their situation is similar to ours. And yet they'll say we are jobless people.

Have you ever heard of their crime stats, by the way? grin They don't have the capacity to put them together and yet they shout Giant of Africa everyday.

They don't even know their exact population size.

The United Nations should help them out, this is no longer funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The fact remains: no country can reach the level of South Africa with a majority "lazy" populous. You guys are so hardworking and yet where is the electricity ?the roads? Good hospitals? Airports? Etc ..infact you have to come to my country to enjoy those things. Country of the "lazy" lol

As for the dick riding of whites.. you are again projecting. No South African makes an entire on the internet celebrating catching a glimpse of white people jogging in the morning. We aten villagers like you simpletons
Negro your country is better because if the whites there, if we had whites in Nigeria, do you think it will be this messed up? smh
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol fool, who can compete with south African when it comes to HIV? you fools drink, and rape women like it's a culture to you.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is modern day slavery of prostitutes and drug mules brought in by Nigerian drug lords and p.imps into SA. Why do you think we are cleansing our country of you lot?
Stupid fool! I know you will blame Nigerians for everything, Nigerians are also the reason why y'all dumbass are lazy and jobless too. cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

How can u even have a car when the Arabs are using you as a camel in Libya and the UAE?! Next we'll hear you died building a world cup stadium in Qatar for just a dollar a day. Talk about being a slave grin grin grin

Nigerians why do you live like this mara Have you no shame? grin grin grin

Here's my view right now in Johannesburg while Libyans have u locked in cages cool cool cool
Móron showing me buildings the whites built, cheesy nigga tell me another thing.

and like I said before, just one of my car can feed your pathetic family for years.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Móron showing me buildings the whites built, cheesy nigga tell me another thing.

and like I said before, just one of my car can feed your pathetic family for years.

Do those look like 1980s buildings during apartheid? Like your square cement blocks from the 60s in Nigeria? BRAND NEW SUCKER! Die of your jealousy - where are Nigeria's brand new glittering glass buildings? After 60 years of wasted independence.

No one cares about your car - we all know you are the biggest 2nd hand car market in Africa. We buy brand new cars in SA hushy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Do those look like 1980s buildings during apartheid? Like your square cement blocks from the 60s in Nigeria? BRAND NEW SUCKER! Die of your jealousy - where are Nigeria's brand new glittering glass buildings? After 60 years of wasted independence.

No one cares about your car - we all know you are the biggest 2nd hand car market in Africa. We buy brand new cars in SA hushy.
Majority of those buildings are firms owned by foreigners, whites precisely. tell me something else nigga. grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Powerfly(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
OkoyeA1:
abeg remember me too o Make I join you for where dem dey pack dem
Cc DapperGuy skyfather09 Powerfly MrHandsome2013
lolz...

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Stupid fool! I know you will blame Nigerians for everything, Nigerians are also the reason why y'all dumbass are lazy and jobless too. cheesy

Yes, they imported the laziness and joblessness. Look at how similar our joblessness figures are. tongue And a dumb old arabic slave such as yourself still thinks it's an insult when back home in NIGGERia you don't even have a social security net from the state.

LOSER SA's unemployed people fair much better than in that zoo where you depend on giant wild rats for survival. South Africans don't have thread upon thread of pythons, rats and other sh1t they are having for pepper soup tonight. grin We buy proper food from Supermarkets fool, unlike you where even Shoprite cannot survive because you find it too expensive. LOL, in SA Shoprite is the poor man's store. How ironic that you should be telling me bout your 2nd hand car from Japan grin grin grin

So u should update your argument ASAP, this one is very tired and useless like you and your country. We ain't your mate.

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes, they imported the laziness and joblessness. Look at how similar our joblessness figures are. tongue And a dumb old arabic slave such as yourself still thinks it's an insult when back home in NIGGERia you don't even have a social security net from the state.

LOSER SA's unemployed people fair much better than in that zoo where you depend on giant wild rats for survival. South Africans don't have thread upon thread of pythons, rats and other sh1t they are having for pepper soup tonight. grin We buy proper food from Supermarkets fool, unlike you where even Shoprite cannot survive because you find it too expensive. LOL, in SA Shoprite is the poor man's store. How ironic that you should be telling me bout your 2nd hand car from Japan grin grin grin

So u should update your argument ASAP, this one is very tired and useless like you and your country. We ain't your mate.
South Africans are the most laziest blacks on earth, they are so lazy and stupid that whites took advantage of them, if not because of other African countries that stood and fought for your dumb asses, y'all will still be a 21st century slave in your own country. cheesy

lol even your former president said that your laziness are irredeemable, cheesy

almost majority of South Africans are jobless and looking for other African citizens business to loot, fvcking lazy People! I've never seen any innovative south Africans, they are all caged in their country like rats. grin

you think if not because of our bad leaders, Nigeria will be better than United States, our bad and corrupt leaders messed up that country, I don't really blame you.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
Majority of those buildings are firms owned by foreigners, whites precisely. tell me something else nigga. grin

Can you not read fool, SASOL (see picture)! Google what that is.

Besides, go point out government buildings in the financial districs of New York or London, there are very few. The vast majority are owned by investors - but you wouldn't know anything about FDI living in Nigeria.

Governments create a condusive environment for private capital from which they receive taxes and then build public facilities such as roads and hospitals. The same hospitals rich Nigerians flock to each day while you die die like dogs back in filthy lagos. But Nigeria fails to even create that friendly business environment. That's why today you are an ECONOMIC REFUGEE in the Middle East while I'm sitting in Johannesburg with my pride fully intact. cool cool cool

Give it a rest sucker, you are a jealous third-world buffoon who is pained by black South African excellence. Exposes just how lane Nigeria is after 60 years of wasted independence.

Next you gonna say our transport system is owned by whites and foreigner's grin grin grin grin grin SUFFER!!!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by lceyjayz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Can you not read fool, SASOL (see picture)! Google what that is.

Besides, go point out government buildings in the financial districs of New York or London, there are very few. The vast majority are owned by investors - but you wouldn't know anything about FDI living in Nigeria.

Governments create a condusive environment for private capital from which they receive taxes and then build public facilities such as roads and hospitals. The same hospitals rich Nigerians flock to each day while you die die like dogs back in filthy lagos. But Nigeria fails to even create that friendly business environment. That's why today you are an ECONOMIC REFUGEE in the Middle East while I'm sitting in Johannesburg with my pride fully intact. cool cool cool

Give it a rest sucker, you are a jealous third-world buffoon who is pained by black South African excellence. Exposes just how lane Nigeria is after 60 years of wasted independence.

Next you gonna say our transport system is owned by whites and foreigner's grin grin grin grin grin SUFFER!!!
White investors owned 70 percent of the buildings in your shítland, Nigerians owned 10 percent, the only south Africans that owns some buildings there are those rich ones, don't think am gullible boy.

and your transport system are owned and built by whites. boy! don't argue with me.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
South Africans are the most laziest blacks on earth, they are so lazy and stupid that whites took advantage of them, if not because of other African countries that stood and fought for your dumb asses, y'all will still be a 21st century slave in your own country. cheesy

lol even your former president said that your laziness are irredeemable, cheesy

almost majority of South Africans are jobless and looking for other African citizens business to loot, fvcking lazy People! I've never seen any innovative south Africans, they are all caged in their country like rats. grin

you think if not because of our bad leaders, Nigeria will be better than United States, our bad and corrupt leaders messed up that country, I don't really blame you.

Your bad leaders are not space aliens, they are your mom's and dad's, brothers and sisters. So that says a lot about ALL OF YOU as a bunch - fantastically corrupt. The minute u protest they shut u the hell up with a food parcel - shows how damn hungry your lot are while you bragging to me (a whole South African cool) about your cheap 2nd hand car rejected by the Japanese. grin grin grin

Which SA president said South Africans are irredeemably lazy? Will await the answer and proof.

And then there was the white people this, white people that dribble. BORING and FALSE. Rather talk bout Chinese masters man, I hear you borrowing like crazy from them. They gonna repossess that shabby Lagos airport soon. Nigga u is in trouble! grin grin grin

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by TMKsouth: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
lceyjayz:
White investors owned 70 percent of the buildings in your shítland, Nigerians owned 10 percent, the only south Africans that owns some buildings there are those rich ones, don't think am gullible boy.

and your transport system are owned and built by whites. boy! don't argue with me.

Which Nigerians own 10% of the buildings SA. Show me just one of those buildings PLEASE

WILL WAIT RIGHT HERE...

Even Dangote doesn't own a single building in SA

STILL WAITING FIR THE PICS cool cool cool Facts and ZERO bull.sh1t

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.