Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Attention!!!!!! Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention!!!!!! Redpillers (1110 Views)

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by alexvic12: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Recently, the number of persons and posts claiming 'Redpill' on this forum has increased. Hardly a day goes by without three or more posts about Redpill and MGTOW hitting this forum.

Personally, I am not against redpills; I have learned a few things from the posts the frontliners of Redpill have made (I won't mention monikers).

The purpose of this post is to caution everyone toeing this path to be careful of a dangerous trap I have noticed. HATRED.

REDPILL and MGTOW is about teaching males how to manage their emotions and masculinity to avoid manipulation from the opposite sex, as well as from fellow men.
It is an idea that seeks to help men grow and become better without falling prey to the wiles and traps of feminine manipulation.

Sadly, the recent trend I have noticed is nothing short of PURE HATRED for the female folk and this is very wrong. Nothing done with hatred can last or be fully effective.

This is the same trap that has caught FEMINISM in Nigeria and some other countries, making it difficult for the real feminists to pass their message.

A lot of disgruntled guys are passing off hatred as Redpill and MGTOW on here and it is scary. If not checked, the movement will go the same way Feminism is going -complications and potential failure.

Suggestions

1. Please if you are not well-versed in Redpill, do not come here to chase clout. A few heartbreak and sour relationships is not enough to make you a Redpiller suddenly. Sit back, learn and up your game. Self development is key.

2. If you see any post that packages hatred for women as redpill, do us all a big favor and call out the poster immediately. REDPILL IS NOT HATRED FOR WOMEN.

3. Pursue self-development. I'm not talking of financially only, but all-round development. Redpill is easy when your mental faculties are sharper.

Please, refuse to make redpill a HATE MOVEMENT against women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by fati2001(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
okay.
Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by stare: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
alexvic12:
Recently, the number of persons and posts claiming 'Redpill' on this forum has increased. Hardly a day goes by without three or more posts about Redpill and MTGOW hitting this forum.

Personally, I am not againnst redpills; I have learned a few things from the posts the frontliners of Redpill have made (I won't mention monikers).

The purpose of this post is to caution everyone toeing this path to be careful of a dangerous trap I have noticed. HATRED.

REDPILL and MTGOW is about teaching males how to manage their emotions and masculinity to avoid manipulation from the opposite sex, as well as from fellow men.
It is an idea that seeks to help men grow and become better without falling prey to the wiles and traps of feminine manipulation.

Sadly, the recent trend I have noticed is nothing short of PURE HATRED for the female folk and this is very wrong. Nothing done with hatred can last or be fully effective.

This is the same trap that has caught FEMINISM in Nigeria and some other countries, making it difficult for the real feminists to pass their message.

A lot of disgruntled guys are passing off hatred as Redpill and MTGOW on here and it is scary. If not checked, the movement will go the same way Feminism is going -complications and potential failure.

Suggestion

1. Please if you are not well-versed in Redpill, do not come here to chase clout. A few heartbreak and sour relationships is not enough to make you a Redpiller suddenly. Sit back, learn and up your game. Self development is key.

2. If you see any post that packages hatred for women as redpill, do us all a big favor and call out the poster immediately. REDPILL IS NOT HATRED FOR WOMEN.

3. Pursue self-development. I'm not talking of financially only, but all-round development. Redpill is easy when your mental faculties are sharper.

finally...!! Someone that's willing to say the truth.. Why i've always tried to limit my comments on dis nairaland is cus u won't know the emotions that are pushing you to comment on a topic.. Nairaland Gan is full of so many wise/good advices blended with the language of hatred.. Sometimes it gets me thinking, is it not the same women I like I want to now hate like dis? The whole point of red pill messages should be to expose the things guys have been ignorant to for a long time in the dating spectrum and work on a way to prevent such from happening again through self control, Not to become a woman hating hermit.

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by InfinityFabric: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
making it difficult for the real feminists to pass their message.
Trojan Horse 0.

Answer: Feminism = Pulling Men Down Since We Can't Compete.

If not checked, the movement will go the same way Feminism is going -complications and potential failure.
Nope, Men are logic oriented not feeling based!

Please if you are not well-versed in Redpill, do not come here to chase clout. A few heartbreak and sour relationships is not enough to make you a Redpiller suddenly. Sit back, learn and up your game. Self development is key.
A heartbreak can trigger it tho

If you see any post that packages hatred for women as redpill, do us all a big favor and call out the poster immediately. REDPILL IS NOT HATRED FOR WOMEN.
I'm very sure guys are already doing that.

Sometimes u need to bring Artillery to knife fight to end it quickly.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by alexvic12: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Exactly! No hatred.

stare:
finally...!! Someone that's willing to say the truth.. Why i've always tried to limit my comments on dis nairaland is cus u won't know the emotions that are pushing you to comment on a topic.. Nairaland Gan is full of so many wise/good advices blended with the language of hatred.. Sometimes it gets me thinking, is it not the same women I like I want to now hate like dis? The whole point of red pill messages should be to expose the things guys have been ignorant to for a long time in the dating spectrum and work on a way to prevent such from happening again through self control, Not to become a woman hating hermit.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
alexvic12:
Recently, the number of persons and posts claiming 'Redpill' on this forum has increased. Hardly a day goes by without three or more posts about Redpill and MTGOW hitting this forum.

Personally, I am not againnst redpills; I have learned a few things from the posts the frontliners of Redpill have made (I won't mention monikers).

REDPILL and MTGOW is about teaching males how to manage their emotions and masculinity to avoid manipulation from the opposite sex, as well as from fellow men.

A lot of disgruntled guys are passing off hatred as Redpill and MTGOW on here and it is scary. If not checked, the movement will go the same way Feminism is going -complications and potential failure.

Suggestion

I just came across this. This is wisdom and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Akinbahm(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
alexvic12:

At the emboldened, I think it's the bitterness of the danger they failed to avert which can be easily averted then was now glaring to them u know ow that thing hurt?

Once they digest it nd allow the theory to settle in them they gonna gel with the practical.

Lastly dont forget redpill is amoral in nature its left to u to use it either morally or immorally thus dont blame the game but those who played the game negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by alexvic12: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
True! It is completely amoral.

[quote athor=Akinbahm post=95788987]

At the emboldened, I think it's the bitterness of the danger they failed to avert which can be easily averted then was now glaring to them u know ow that thing hurt?

Once they digest it nd allow the theory to settle in them they gonna gel with the practical.

Lastly dont forget redpill is amoral in nature its left to u to use it either morally or immorally thus dont blame the game but those who played the game negatively.
[/quote]
Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Shortyy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Will they hear? Just watch as they'll come here to label you a simp.
Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by SILENTandSMART2: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shit happens
Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Akinbahm(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
alexvic12:
True! It is completely amoral.
Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Apt.
Out.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by ubunja(m): 2:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Anyone who just became RedPill will be full of hate for women. It's a natural reaction to discovering your whole life has been based on a lie. That even your own mother and sisters let you grow without even giving you a hint on the true nature of women. Any man will hate women at that point. And men must be allowed their reaction. Let them go through the emotions. They need to. It's a natural first step. We call it the RedPill Rage stage.

What you're mistaking for hatred is in fact ANGER. just leave men to sort out their emotions. They'll be okay. No need to police them on this. Just leave them be. Please.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention!!!!!! Redpillers by alexvic12: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm not policing anyone. I also understand that the hatred is a stage but damn, I have seen monikers claiming redpill for over a year now still posting comments laced with pure hatred. I know anger and I know hatred, bro.

ubunja:
Anyone who just became RedPill will be full of hate for women. It's a natural reaction to discovering your whole life has been based on a lie. That even your own mother and sisters let you grow without even giving you a hint on the true nature of women. Any man will hate women at that point. And men must be allowed their reaction. Let them go through the emotions. They need to. It's a natural first step. We call it the RedPill Rage stage.

What you're mistaking for hatred is in fact ANGER. just leave men to sort out their emotions. They'll be okay. No need to police them on this. Just leave them be. Please.

(1) (Reply)

"Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His / Which Of These Ways Do You Prefer To Marry? / Lagos Cross Dresser (new Bob Risky) Posted Her Video On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.