Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (5057 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
MAN ON THE STREET

The Manipulated Man

- Vilar

----- "A man breaks his back to support his wife, who stays at home yakking on the phone all day or
watching Oprah, or maybe she has a part-time job-and all the time she's in a bitchy mood because
he's 'neglecting' her. So the fool goes out and buys roses or something to placate her, like the world
revolves around her personal happiness. It should be the other way around-she should be on her
knees every night, waiting for him to come home, with her mouth open and ready, so she can thank
him for the easy ride he's giving her. Women have it made and all they do is bitch about it."

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "When was the last time a woman bought me a gift? All I get is a bill."

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "If you talk to women about how they use men for money, they all say, 'Oh I know women like
that, but that's not me. I'm not like that'. Then just watch them throw themselves at a guy who pulls
up in a Porsche!"

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I hate the way women act, the way they use people, but I have to admit, if I were a woman, I'd
probably do the same thing. It's one hell of a beautiful scam! All you have to do is be a woman and
you don't have to pay for anything. It's arrogant as hell, and it should be illegal, but they get away
with it. It's amazing what suckers men are."

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "If a woman expresses her natural sex drive, other women are really intimidated. My God, she's
giving it away for free she'll ruin everything! So they have to hate her and they call her a slut. I say,
at last, a normal woman!"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "There's a difference between the sex you pay for and the sex you get for free. The sex you get for
free usually costs more."

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I hear married women complaining that their husbands come home dog tired and don't have the
energy to do anything. Well, somebody's gotta pay the mortgage . . .”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "It's amazing what a broad will do for a buck."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are always bitching about how shallow men are you know, looking at tits and ass. Hey,
I've got news for you, babes. Nature put those things there so you would look at them. That's what
keeps the ball game going. Women are hypocrites. I see them looking at guy's butts all the time
(that's because they're too fuckedddd up about sex to stare at crotches). You don't hear men getting bent
out of shape about that, do you? That's because men think sex is normal, and women don't. Also,
women are doubly shallow. They want looks and a fat wallet."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by blinking001(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Really interesting book

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are so fuckedddd up. If you don't do what they want, you're a jerk. If you roll over and do
what they want, you're a wimp. You can't win."

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Once in a while you run into a naturally sexual woman who has her head on straight. You know,
she wants to screw, not go to dinner. If all women were like that, we wouldn't have half the
problems in this world."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are so fuckeddd up about sex-if she sleeps with you on the first date, she has to make all
kinds of excuses. 'I usually don't do this', or 'I was drunk'. Why can't they just have fun?"

7 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women want a guy who looks like Tom Cruise, acts like James Bond, who just won the Lotto and
reads poetry. Women are stupid."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
---- "When a man says compromise, he means I'll meet you in the middle. When a woman says
compromise, she means do it my way and like it, or no more sex."

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "All women think their pussies are worth a million dollars. They aren't."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "God, women are stupid! When it comes to men, they're their own worst enemies. Always count on
a woman to act directly opposite her own best interests."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "What really aggravates me about women is that they can have sex anytime they want to. They can
just walk up to some guy they think is attractive and say, 'Let's do it'. What's the guy going to say?
No? Men aren't game-players like women. But, if a man wants to get laid, he has to jump through
hoops, and then maybe she'll sleep with him. And after you've spent all that time and money and
mental bullshit just to get her into bed, she wants to cuddle. How much of this can we take?"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are so attractive. Why do they have to be so fuckedddd up?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I've heard women say that if a guy looks at their bodies he's a jerk. What kind of fuckeddd-up
thinking is that? Breasts are there to be looked at. They're sex organs, gender markers so men will
be attracted. Women want you to like them for 'themselves', whatever the hell that means, as if
somehow their bodies aren't part of who they are. This is just more female bullshit which we're
expected to swallow. If you see a woman across a crowded room who you think is attractive, it's
pretty hard to tell what her personality is like. What's wrong with physical attraction? Any woman
who thinks a guy is a jerk for looking at her body needs some heavy-duty therapy. As if she never
looks at good-looking men."

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Love is a five-letter word. M - O - N - E - Y"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are always moaning that they can't meet any men. What they mean is, a guy who looks
like Tom Selleck and has plenty of cash. There are men everywhere, always looking to meet
women. But if a woman isn't asked out by Mr. GQ with a BMW, she'll stay home by herself on
Saturday night and fantasize."

5 Likes

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women want money now-they don't care about a guy's potential. They're walking cash registers.
The only possible exception is if you're in some training program for a high-paying career, like
medical school. Then they'll work to put you through school because they're dreaming of the big
house you're going to build for them. It's like making an investment in a growth stock. It's funny-
once in a while you hear a story about a woman who helps put her boyfriend through school, and
then he dumps her after he graduates. My God, you'd think the world had ended! This babe is on the
Oprah show whining and moaning about what 'pigs' men are. But think about it, turnabout is fair
play. Women have been doing this to men for centuries. They can dish it out but they can't take it."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are incredibly threatened by other women younger than themselves, especially the ones
with great bodies, because they know that their looks are what they're selling to men. That's when
the older broads come out with, 'Oh she's just a bimbo'. Just jealous!"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Women are the ultimate narcissists. They obsess over their personal appearance. They even pay
people to fawn all over them in beauty salons."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "A woman's cunt is between her ears. Attitude. The one between her legs is sewed up tight unless
you've got a lot of cash."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "I've always been the classic nice guy that women say they want. I bring flowers, send cards,
remember birthdays. It's just the way I am-if I like a woman, why shouldn't I be nice to her? It
seems logical to me. But I get nowhere. Usually I get treated like a friend and they dump me for
some asshole with an expensive car. And later these women come crying to me about what jerks
men are, because the asshole just got her into bed and took off. But I'm thinking, hey, wait a
minute-you picked him. You've got nobody to blame but yourself. I was nice to you and you treated
me like your brother. What the hell do you want, anyway?"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "You've seen these strippers who can squat down and pick up a dollar bill with their pussies? Well,
that's putting the whole thing in a nutshell."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "This woman told me, 'I won't date any man unless he makes at least 75,000 a year.' And she was a
dog! Where do they get this attitude?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Of course women are whores. Everybody knows that. But you're supposed to pretend it's not true,
the way women do. It's all a big game-I didn't make the rules, they did. I just have to play along. If
you don't spend money, you don't get laid. Period."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "It's funny to watch women turn 35 or 40. They panic because they know they're losing their visual
appeal to men. If a guy has money, why would he want to buy a jaded, wrinkled old mummy when
he can get a fresh 25 year-old with a happy disposition?"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] by Facts101: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
----- "Let's be honest. Women accept you or reject you as a lover based solely on the level of your
income. They say they don't, but they do. You can be short, bald, fat, and ugly, but if you've got a
million dollars, you'll get a woman. But turn the equation around-what if a guy said to a woman,
'I'd like to go out with you, but your tits are too small'. She'd be calling him every name in the book.
Yet she feels it's O.K. to reject men without big bucks. Pretty sad."

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriously In Pain / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.