Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93187 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by manunitedbabes: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Can you imagine ? Exposed name and face hmmmmm shey na Niger u dey... Na ur obituary we d wait
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by wonlasewonimi: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Means nothing.

BVN, Name, mobile number, Account number are a kind of public information.

He needs safe pins of debit cards to withdraw any amount. Just another attention seeker.

How can those datasets be public information?

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by LearnEasy(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if some evil beings cursed us in Africa.

Someone show that a bank security is vulnerable and you are shouting arrest him.

What about the bank that is suppose to keep people's money safe?

Someone else would have done this and move, besides,
If he wants to steal, I don't think he is that stupid to show his name and make a video of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by ecolime(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
I wonder why we use the word 'hacker' loosely in this country. Even common ATM Card and phone snatchers call themselves hackers in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
essenjack:
The guy should be givin an authomatic employment and a very good pay.

For committing a crime?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Tillatalk:
If na America they will just employ this guy and learn from him

Employ who?

This guy

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Tinny23(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
They guy might intentionally leave the trace, so he can be called upon to know how he did it and also give them solutions about it.. He is a whitehat hacker. In a sane society he would be paid enormously for that if he can give them a solution.

11 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by majamajic(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people called this one and he answered with all his heart

U don't know anything , he was telling them to cover up , he didn't commit any offense !

He intentionally left those traces !

5 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by damosky12(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
butterfly777:
I suspect exposing the screen that contains his name s deliberate, and probably part of the game.

We cannot be too sure with scammers.

Obviously. He marketed himself!

8 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Henrydata(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
E Don be for am

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by dalass(f): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
temmytee2309:
This one no learn work compete grin grin

The guy should be employed by Access sharp sharp because he just made the video to show how lax the banks cyber security is

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by SirJerrie(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020
HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T DO OT WITH THE INTENT TO COMMIT FRAUD...
TWAS JUST A WARNING TO ACCESS BANK SO THEY'LL UP THEIR SECURITY....

THE ONLY WRONG I SEE HERE IS HIM POSTING IT ONLINE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC INSTEAD OF MAILING THE BANK MANAGEMENT DIRECTLY. HE PUT THE BANK AT A RISK OF BEING HACKED BY SOMEONE ELSE ( COS IF HE COULD HACK INTO THEIR SYSTEM, SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE INTENT TO COMMIT FRAUD COULD ALSO DO IT)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mejor79(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Yes he should be invited and not to be thrown to jail. But rather use extract knowledge from him on how to develop better software to secure the customer platform. If you throw him in jail certainly others will commit the crime in secret and defraud the bank.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by fr3do(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020
The old logo of the bank is on the paper, he didn't hack anything jor!

3 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
LearnEasy:

Someone show that a bank security is vulnerable and you are shouting arrest him.

If he wants to steal, I don't think he is that stupid to show his name and make a video of it.

What he did was illegal.

Hacking into organizations' systems without permission is illegal everywhere in the world.

There's a profession for testing the security of any organization's system and it's called Pentesting.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Guy pls no touch my 1085 naira wey dey my account.

8 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by dalass(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
majamajic:

U don't know anything , he was telling them to cover up , he didn't commit any offense !

He intentionally left those traces !

Exactly.

He just told them how easy it is for them to get hacked

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by majamajic(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Charlex23:
Kirikri loading......

How ?

He was just telling them their system is open , he didn't steal anything

They need employ the guy sef , he exposed them

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Its funny how the 'hacker' even printed all the BVN and account numbers on the old access banking letter head. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Too much of Hollywood grin
Anyways,gaining unauthorised access to their is a crime already.

I am yet to see the crime committed here... Maybe you can point it out! People gain access to private information of other people and organizations almost daily across the globe! This is not new or even strange!!!

I believe it becomes a crime when you use such accessed and private information to the detriment of the owner. Typified as follows:

1. Leaking sensitive information like nudes to the public.
2. Stealing valuables like savings belonging to such people, which he could have done above but didn't (Case in point, Hushpuppies and Woodberries of this continent).

We don't have to major on minor things... Access bank should thank and reward him, and take needed lessons on Cyber security! Sacking their inept staff, and employing him won't be out of place too. tongue

Any Access bank staff reading this should take note and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by SmartyPants(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people called this one and he answered with all his heart

How much are you willing to bet that the next move for this guy will be a recruitment into a great position?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by joshboo(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Access bank should be ashamed big time, their head of IT should be sacked with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

is he looking for work

guy don buy market?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am yet to see the crime committed here... Maybe you can point it out! People gain access to private information of other people and organizations almost daily across the globe! This is not new or even strange!!!

I believe it becomes a crime when you use such accessed and private information to the detriment of the owner. Typified as follows:

1. Leaking sensitive information like nudes to the public.
2. Stealing valuables like savings belonging to such people, which he could have done above but didn't (Case in point, Hushpuppies and Woodberries of this continent).

We don't have to major on minor things... Access bank should thank and reward him, and take needed lessons on Cyber security! Sacking their inept staff, and employing him won't be out of place too. tongue

Any Access bank staff reading this should take note and do the needful.

Merely accessing those files is a crime on its own. Nevertheless, I can see him getting recruited into a security agency.

4 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Please, don't insult the word "genius"...

A man who can't cover his damn tracks can hardly be described as a genius.

Lol... Hehehehe... Okay, I stand corrected there... It could also be that he exposed himself deliberately! You never know.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by 27Pushing30: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.

Typical Nigerian

Dealt with how? You want the real world hackers to deal with access? Lol

Hackers be like tanker drivers dem get camaraderie lol

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by tot(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
ecolime:
I wonder why we use the word 'hacker' loosely in this country. Even common ATM Card and phone snatchers call themselves hackers in Nigeria.

It makes them feel cool, haha.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

How can those datasets be public information?

If you fill an IPPIS (Salary) form for instance you'll be asked for your name, account number, date of birth, BVN(to ensure you've not provided another account somewhere). Those papers are discarded in trash cans after data are entered into a computer system.

YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF THOSE TO A LOAN APP, to sign up on remita, to withdraw money from a betnaija/nairabet/betway account . INFACT, when someone asks you to fill in those information, the person can make inquiries from your bank to ensure you didn't fill in fake details.

No one asks for debit card security code, not even the bank manager is aware of the code. You can only lose it unknowingly to a phishing attack. That's your only private information in the banking department. Nigerian banks are even more secure than American banks. That's the only thing someone can withdraw your money with.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by spartanian(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Prospective Ethical hacker.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
manunitedbabes:
Can you imagine ? Exposed name and face hmmmmm shey na Niger u dey... Na ur obituary we d wait

his eye will clear when dss catch am

idiot don buy market full time

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Wettoid123: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Foolishness with this ur singular act you can still be imprisoned!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
LearnEasy:

Ogbeni stfu.

Hacking is a criminal offense and will get you 10 years in the USA for the first offense.

I don't know why some of you must display inferiority complex all the time. angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.