Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93219 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
He committed a crime, but if I were the chairman of Access Bank, I will give him immediate employment.

In fact, I will put him in charge of the technical department.

I have always said it that Access Bank security is suspect.

My godmother keeps getting random calls from people reading out her details, and then trying to scam her.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Tunagee(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

I disagree... He should be interviewed, further trained, and given a high paying job!!!... A great hacker is an asset, not necessarily a criminal liability.

Besides, he neither stole nor defrauded anyone... Not every outlaw is a criminal!!!

A serious nation will tap into such genius, and use them to further improve the nation... Too many untapped resources in this nation!!!

While at it... The systems and IT supervisor of the bank should be sacked immediately!!!

Nice one. Bro you are too intelligent. Leave all this murderfuckers saying he should be jailed. Things don't work like that. He never hacked into any account, rather he did access bank a good job by notifying them of their vulnerable IT systems; and most customers of access bank must not hear of this, if true.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not necessarily... Privacy of individuals were breached!

When you accept the terms and conditions when signing into facebook, do you know that part of the condition is that they can have access to your privacy or information and use it as they deem fit?

Most people just click on agree without reading the terms and conditions, that's why Facebook got away.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by persius555(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Mr Hacker
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by FlordFlorez(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people called this one and he answered with all his heart

grin

With his full chest grin grin

This one go suffer for 600 years of mosquito bites in Nigerian prison! grin

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by AerialMapper: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Stupid boy..left his name on the computer screen and was chatting nonsense
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by studentofTruth: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:
Am I the only one seeing an ethical hacker advertising his talents and about to cash out real big from Access Bank?

Just thinking....

Definitely not white hat. He didn't get permission from Access bank. He's on the grey side. See what arrogance has caused him.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Originalsly: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Whenever someone is committing a crime, he is bound to make a slight mistake. That's what is used in tracking them. Like killing someone and stealing phone or car.
Did Banky not post Adesua wearing pant mistakenly like that?

True.... nothing like the perfect crime. I'm almost sure he covered alllll the technical ways of being traced but overlooked the simplest and most obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

It is not a government issue.

If the bank decides not to take any action on the guy, there's nothing govt can do

At this point the the DSS and CBN is involved trust me , it's now beyond the bank ..Banking is an ecosystem and an essential framework of the micro/macro any threat to one bank is a threat to the entire system...

He lost the opportunity when he refused to tae Access banks offer to keep it quiet from the CBN ..the moment he went public with his silly threat it was now a threat against the Economy and the CBN was immediately involved ..CBN officials are currently in Access bank auditing their data and cyber security

6 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by COdeGenesis: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:
The idiot probably hacked into the BVN/phone number database.
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.

You are really shor sighted. Who is finacle? There is no system tha cant be hacked. Dont be stupid
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Parisian: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Even if it was just the bvn/phone number database he hacked into that is still a very huge feat and shows just how porous the bank is. It also shows your information is not safe with the bank.

With over 2,000 bvn and contact details even a learner will successfully con at least 10 people out of their money.
ntyce:
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by hartson(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
marvelphysics:
Awww.... Wasted brain smiley smiley
Bros this creature is awesome.I once cuddled the king of the jungle at Kenya National Park .The lion was happy to see me inside his cage. grin grin
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by pharmagba: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.
Wrong move!
He should be engaged, sign a mou with him to help build a better wall!

There are many like him out there, simply engage them by converting their "presumed criminal" brain to good use. Even our intelligence and security agent could engage him
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

At this point the the DSS and CBN is involved trust me , it's now beyond the bank ..Banking is an ecosystem and an essential framework of the micro/macro any threat to one bank is a threat to the entire system...

He lost the opportunity when he refused to tae Access banks offer to keep it quiet from the CBN ..the moment he went public with his silly threat it was now a threat against the Economy and the CBN was immediately involved ..CBN officials are currently in Access bank auditing their data and cyber security

For DSS to make a move to arrest him, there must be a filed complaint.

If there is no filed complaint against him, there is nothing DSS can do.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Tunagee:

Nice one. Bro you are too intelligent. Leave all this murderfuckers saying he should be jailed. Things don't work like that. He never hacked into any account, rather he did access bank a good job of notifying them of their vulnerable IT systems; and most customers of access bank must not hear of this, if true.

I tire o... Why are we like this in this country??! Everybody just dey form veteran lawyer on top this matter! No one is even bothering to take the real culprit (Access Bank) to task for being so careless.

The guy could have enriched himself and quietly gone his merry way, which a lot of people forming law and order here would have done without batting an eyelid... He simply exposed them, and warned them to do better with people's valuables.

Anything other than a commendation, would be gross injustice and ingratitude from the careless bank!!!

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
BluntTheApostle:
He committed a crime, but if I were the chairman of Access Bank, I will give him immediate employment.

In fact, I will put him in charge of the technical department.

I have always said it that Access Bank security is suspect.

My godmother keeps getting random calls from people reading out her details, and then trying to scam her.

[/s]

I don't know why you igbos reason like this. Did FBI gave Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi a job after catching them? Someone hacked into a database unethically and the next thing you recommend is a job. If he needs an IT job can't he go through the Normal application process?

Did Nigerian police gave Evans job as head of Anti kidnapping unit just because he's an experienced kidnapper?

Or should we employ armed robbers into the police because they know how to shoot guns?

Some of you needs your brain replaced with fufu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by persius555(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Tunagee:

Nice one. Bro you are too intelligent. Leave all this murderfuckers saying he should be jailed. Things don't work like that. He never hacked into any account, rather he did access bank a good job by notifying them of their vulnerable IT systems; and most customers of access bank must not hear of this, if true.

He's craving attention. He never hacked any access bank core server. Just got his hands on dumped database of access bank customers (probably from a former employee) and showing it off on the internet.

Access bank IT staff probably smiling right now.

3 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Parisian: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Learn what exactly from him?
Tillatalk:
If na America they will just employ this guy and learn from him
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by mrdino(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2020
The social media is a bait to fools, while it's a tool to the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by butterfly777(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

He is not a scammers, he is an hacker and there is a difference. He has not committed any offense under the law so far.

The more reason why he might not mind his name being exposed. Talk of fame. Talk of the bank offering him a deal. Talk of other opportunities they may open up to him as a known capable hacker.

The more you look, the more you see.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Means nothing.

BVN, Name, mobile number, Account number are a kind of public information.

He needs safe pins of debit cards to withdraw any amount. Just another attention seeker.

If you fill an IPPIS (Salary) form for instance you'll be asked for your name, account number, date of birth, BVN(to ensure you've not provided another account somewhere). Those papers are discarded in trash cans after data are entered into a computer system.

YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF THOSE TO A LOAN APP, to sign up on remita, to withdraw money from a betnaija/nairabet/betway account . INFACT, when someone asks you to fill in those information, the person can make inquiries from your bank to ensure you didn't fill in fake details.

No one asks for debit card security code, not even the bank manager is aware of the code. You can only lose it unknowingly to a phishing attack. That's your only private information in the banking department. Nigerian banks are even more secure than American banks. That's the only thing someone can withdraw your money with.
yeah
do you know that verve cards are more secure than mastercard and visa cards?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2020
You can throw Nigerians off balance

Politicians do that all the time easily and you wonder how it works

The hacker made that name visible knowing fully well that's the first place for them start looking

THERE ARE ONLY FEW INTELLIGENT CITIZENS IN NIGERIA
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Chi133(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Immediate Employment
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by waynetee(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Hacker my feet
All is see is a boy showing off...
and his foolishness may send him to jail..
Any experienced programmer can do what did..
There is no way he can actually steal money from any bank with those informations..
Worst thing he can do is send fake credit or debit alerts that may reflect in on customer's account for at most 24hours
I think thats what they call CC
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yeah
do you know that verve cards are more secure than mastercard and visa cards?

Of course. OTP is very necessary for verve cards. That's why I said NIGERIAN banks are secure than their foreign counterparts because of the huge financial crime rate in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by piagbara: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2020
It's bad but wait oh, can't they employ him let's see how well he can secure them, but for where them no go gree
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by patani(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:

You can't be too sure... Finacle, flexcube n Phoenix etc don't have inbuilt security on network level.. And if database is not properly protected by CBA guys, OYO is the case
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by MorataFC: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Means nothing.

BVN, Name, mobile number, Account number are a kind of public information.

He needs safe pins of debit cards to withdraw any amount. Just another attention seeker.

If you fill an IPPIS (Salary) form for instance you'll be asked for your name, account number, date of birth, BVN(to ensure you've not provided another account somewhere). Those papers are discarded in trash cans after data are entered into a computer system.

YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF THOSE TO A LOAN APP, to sign up on remita, to withdraw money from a betnaija/nairabet/betway account . INFACT, when someone asks you to fill in those information, the person can make inquiries from your bank to ensure you didn't fill in fake details.

No one asks for debit card security code, not even the bank manager is aware of the code. You can only lose it unknowingly to a phishing attack. That's your only private information in the banking department. Nigerian banks are even more secure than American banks. That's the only thing someone can withdraw your money with.
Thank you jare, I wonder why people believe that anyone can withdraw your money with BVN and account information without the pin or details that is private to you only.

3 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Moneyboyz: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
At the end of the day na SQL database the thing go be.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Muftimenk: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Bt e be like say dis guy no well o. 4 naija na em u dey expose ursef lyk dis. Hmmmm... efcc on the beat
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by LoveJesus87(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
azmanaty02:
See as village people called this one and he answered with all his heart
I don laff die grin grin grin he answered with all his heart grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.