Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93249 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by chukemmang(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Olokonlaa:
what of this?
why bobrisky no get bulge? Did he cut his penis?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by vikstandon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is ethical hacking... spotting out collapse walls and calling out.
He hasn't taken advantage of that...so no jail term. They would pay him big for an advice on best way to wall up...He is ACCESS BANK new employ... Their IT/Cyber Security men are sleeping on VitaFoam.

The young man did a nice job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by King44(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/31/access-bank-computers-leaking-hacker-ihebuzo-steals-customers-data/amp/
He saved the bank and many a talking rubbish. This was what real hackers do, they look for security vulnerabilities. As long as he did not take a penny he, he just saved the bank.

There was a 15 years old kid who hacked instagram, called their attention to it and he was rewarded. It is up to those institutions to spend on data security that would save us from losing money as a result of negligence.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Legalese(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
If they are smart they should hire him to protect their data. That way they know who thief their money if anything loss.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mires:

Really? But I hear people complain how theirs were swept without their pins been released.

Those people who claimed to have the accounts swept must have mistakenly revealed their pins to these criminals especially those those calls and text messages from unanimous callers telling you that your ATM has expired or the banks need to upgrade your account details and that you should send them some certain details. It takes insider in the banks to divert funds from your account and not these bank hackers. Most importantly keep your pins and Sims linked to the account safe

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Khez: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is he wearing contacts ?? Na part of the job?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Babastrong(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
I knew 100 strategies of killing you. I revealed only one and you are threating me. Are you save from the rest 99.
I JUST WANT YOU TO WORSHIP ME, THE WAY YOU WORSHIP YOUR gods
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Horerku(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one no be thief, no thief will tell you he wants to steal. Access bank have lax security. One of if not the most easy to access security wise. They are like a bank that use rubber band as door security.

He's just saying the obvious that their security is stupid. One guy stole my phone, was able to access my account and used the remaining 17,300 to buy call card on my sim then transfer the cards. Was able to apply for loan with my account (salary account), loan wey me self no collect cos i no need am. Foolish bank
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by bizzibodi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
That is how one scammer was calling my wife daily as soon as she open account in one old generation bank,to do update her info is not correct,they will block her account,she shld tell them her card no: password.they hav a bird eye view of most banks.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mires: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Those people who claimed to have the accounts swept must have mistakenly revealed their pins to these criminals especially those those calls and text messages from unanimous callers telling you that your ATM has expired or the banks need to upgrade your account details and that you should send them some certain details. It takes insider in the banks to divert funds from your account and not these bank hackers. Most importantly keep your pins and Sims linked to the account safe

That was how one idiot called me few days ago. After mentioning my official names, he proceeded to tell me that he is Adebayo, calling me from my bank, First Bank. That I have not responded to the message they sent me. I decided to waste his air time by playing along with him. I quickly told him, I am sorry about that. He continued, that my date of birth appears two, hence, there is need to correct it. I told him okay. He went on. Which other bank do you have account? I told him it is only First Bank, meanwhile I don't even know the road to any First Bank branches. The idiot having felt that I wanted to waste his airtime hanged the call.

Him format no be for person like me. If he had waited, I would have requested him to send me air time so that I can quickly send him the information.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ajibel:

You're just going to make me Google Banky displaying Adesua pant now angry

I'm always that curious cry
You no well!
He recorded a video of himself, but Adesua was at the back wearing pant. He didn't know and uploaded the video online.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Was Banky committing a crime with Adesuwa?
He was recording a video, Adesua was at his back wearing pant. He didn't know he recorded her, he posted the video online. It was a mistake, he didn't check the video.
I didn't say he commited any crime, I am talking about costly mistakes.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
femi4:
And what was Banky's crime
I didn't mention anywhere that Banky commited any crime. The statement was seperate. I am talking about costly mistakes cos the person I quoted said it might be deliberate.
Banky video himself unknowing that Adesua was at the back wearing pant. He didn't know and uploaded the video online. That's a costly mistake. The person I quoted said it might be deliberate.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Bukden16(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
rottable:
So na because of this guy I go pack all my money for access bank. undecided

Oooh...
You mean your #1,537 ?

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Scavy: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
i once edited my woman's name on my phone cos i was with a side chick....talking about costly mistake i made a screenshot on whatsapp and sent to her... i was speecheless wen she replied.....''i saw what you used to save my number on,your phone''

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by untildendoftime: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bukden16:

Oooh... You mean your #1,537 ?
hahaha y nah he has more joor
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Awoo88: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

You guys don't understand what public information is...providing those datasets on some forms do not make them public; they are known as personally identifiable information PII - any data that identifies an individual. They need the same protection / security controls you give to your prized assets. To put in layman's terms, any information you can't freely share on social media platforms are not public information.
Nice but it is public!!! Your bvn is linked to you international passport, driver's licence and voter's card. Any low level employees with access to employers data in immigration, banks, VIO, FRSC etc can get those information. The man had not done anything special. Procession of those information is not a crime. Using those information for nefarious activities is!!! Thag idiot is just an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mom007(f): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Disgruntled ex staff perhaps?
Why always access bank? Someone is trying to make them look bad.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:
He should be ARRESTED and made to WEED the entire UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

Aaaaaaa.

You harsh oh. Just say na generational punishment you wan give am.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by iukpe: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
After all it's called Access Bank so he can have access.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by ibinaboonline: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
People are hired and paid to do what he did so I guess the guy was just looking for a job.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Basher8583: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
LearnEasy:
Sometimes i wonder if some evil beings cursed us in Africa.

Someone show that a bank security is vulnerable and you are shouting arrest him.

What about the bank that is suppose to keep people's money safe?

Someone else would have done this and move, besides,
If he wants to steal, I don't think he is that stupid to show his name and make a video of it.

Be wise be educated.....

Under the Cybercrime Act 2015 in Nigeria, hackers, if found guilty, of unlawfully accessing a computer system or network, are liable to a fine of up to N10 million or a term of imprisonment of 5 years (depending on the purpose of the hack).
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Basher8583: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
ibinaboonline:
People are hired and paid to do what he did so I guess the guy was just looking for a job.

There is something called authorised access.

Which access did he have
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by lexander(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.
Not apprehended he should be employed immediately. Hackers are programmers that search for and fix loop holes in security systems and firewalls, he calls himself a hacker he just did his job so now it's access bank responsibility to call him or get someone to fix the exploit before it's used or probably already been used by fruadsters
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Epic and brilliant response!!! tongue
There's nothing epic nor brilliant here, this is simple English free of ambiguity.
The Banky's statement is separated from the upper comment. I am talking about a costly mistake here. The person I quoted said it might be deliberate, I said it was a costly mistake and gave the example of Banky uploading Adesua's naked body while wearing pant. It was a costly mistake. I didn't mention it any where that he committed any crime.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Gassa007: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This idiot should be thrown into jail
You will just open your mouth waaaaaa
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mires:

That was how one idiot called me few days ago. After mentioning my official names, he proceeded to tell me that he is Adebayo, calling me from my bank, First Bank. That I have not responded to the message they sent me. I decided to waste his air time by playing along with him. I quickly told him, I am sorry about that. He continued, that my date of birth appears two, hence, there is need to correct it. I told him okay. He went on. Which other bank do you have account? I told him it is only First Bank, meanwhile I don't even know the road to any First Bank branches. The idiot having felt that I wanted to waste his airtime hanged the call.

Him format no be for person like me. If he had waited, I would have requested him to send me air time so that I can quickly send him the information.
Jagaban that is the trick they use and you were very smart to knock off. Like me whenever I receive such calls and they try to ask for my pin, I always ask them if it is the pin for holding clothes and stuff together he wants or what, they just hang up

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by obstead200(m): 5:34am On Sep 02, 2020
ntyce:
The idiot probably hacked into the BVN/phone number database.
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.
u are going too far sef.
He probably was only able to hack the private email or cloud storage of a staff who had access to such information and was using it for some official assignment offline

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by obstead200(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

I disagree... He should be interviewed, further trained, and given a high paying job!!!... A great hacker is an asset, not necessarily a criminal liability.

Besides, he neither stole nor defrauded anyone... Not every outlaw is a criminal!!!

A serious nation will tap into such genius, and use them to further improve the nation... Too many untapped resources in this nation!!!

While at it... The systems and IT supervisor of the bank should be sacked immediately!!!
That guy hacked nothing joor. All the info he got are semi public. Any govt organisation could have easily given out such info in their thrash can.
The boy is seeking cheap attention. He has another goal on mind. Stupid boy
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2020
SmartyPants:

How much are you willing to bet that the next move for this guy will be a recruitment into a great position?

You tell me, I bet he gets misunderstood and arrested, put your money where ur mouth is, no fake bets, I’m game
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ofadaman(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Hacking ko, Hacking ni,

Those of us who are deep into ethical hacking already know the idiot is a joker. Move funds from account?, Hilarious, he's such an idiot.

I'll tell you what happened here, the dude just got hold of some document kept carelessly in the banking hall, or not shredded in the probably in the dustbin, and he made a copy of it.
So after hacking the Banks DB you went to print out the name in thr banks letterhead?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ofadaman(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2020
ethicallyright:

I mean. The boy may not even know SQL injection. He simply found an old irrelevant paper somewhere and decided to use it for attention seeking. The many computer illiterates in Nigeria believe it's an Herculean task.

SQL injections, really bro?, This is 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.