Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93241 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by sofiscatedmoron: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Most of our systems are porous,, its just because are hackers are not interested with it
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Mires: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Jagaban that is the trick they use and you were very smart to knock off. Like me whenever I receive such calls and they try to ask for my pin, I always ask them if it is the pin for holding clothes and stuff together he wants or what, they just hang up

Hahahaha @ Pin for holding clothes. You no go kee me with laugh. The stupid boys want quick wealth that did not labour for. Ndi ara
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by SmartyPants(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

You tell me, I bet he gets misunderstood and arrested, put your money where ur mouth is, no fake bets, I’m game

lol i meant that figuratively, a bet would be unworkable since both outcomes are possible and the time frame would be not be possible to determine. He could get arrested today and get the job three months later.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mires:

Hahahaha @ Pin for holding clothes. You no go kee me with laugh. The stupid boys want quick wealth that did not labour for. Ndi ara
They are in hurry to make quick money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.