Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (39248 Views)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onlinesmart:
When last has igbo unite? Thinking APC would hand the rocket to an igbo man is liken to nursing the hope that a woman will rule this country. Vice president can go to them but the number 1 seat isn't meant for the igbos after they've fought their country in 1967. It's a done deal already and that's why a Jonathan, a minority, could become the president ahead of a major igbo tribe.

IGBOS ARE ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY.
Ewedurian keep wailing you forgot the Usual line "Igbo hate Hausa".... grin the kind of Heart attack OUK is giving you idiots already dey sweet my belle
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by One4me: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

The concoction of Delusion grandeur, Inferiority Complex and empty chest beating has intoxicated them eclipsing their senses.
This same APC government that has repeatedly rub it off their face that they're inconsequential will give them presidency?
Buhari hand over to a South Easterner?

I beg no kill me with laugh

That would never happen, not in nigeria. No Northerner will ever handover to an Easterner, that much is evident to any sensible person in Nigeria.
The best thing route for an Easterner to become President of Nigeria will come from a South Westerner handing over to them.
OBJ was confident enough to hand over to a South Southerner (and why not an Easterner if in pole position?) and the people of South West were also confident enough to vote for GEJ in 2011, to win the election.

The sure way to achieve the Eastern mandate is to align and strike a deal with the South West to go first and then the South west, noted for "demonstrated reliability in keeping to agreements", will handover to them after their tenure.

The Elephant in the room is whether the hatred that some Easterners have for Yorubas, will allow then to see this obvious permutation.
Som epeople are noted for cutting-off their Nose, just to spite their Face.
undecided grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
kolade560:

so una wan rule zoo country?
After u go say Yoruba no dey straight forward abi??
confused redundant backward neglected tribe...
Let the wailing continue grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Maobichek: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
kikake:

Oh yeah, tell us that being born and bred in northern Nigeria is an advantage to get the office of the presidency in Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria is the self proclaimed most educationally disadvantaged area of Nigeria, perhaps in the whole world. If northern Nigeria largely determines who will become Nigeria’s President of Nigeria, what does that tell you?
It tells you that the rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators, and which makes northern Nigeria largely determine who will be president, is a curse to Nigeria.
Redress the lopsided political structure now, or continuation of the curse of the political structure upon Nigeria.
North, "...most educationally disadvantage" is not when it comes to politics and governance. Past military dictators really helped them in terms of population upgrading but North remains the most enlightened part of Nigeria when it comes to politics and governance. From experience, a Northerner who is above 100 years old will call ppl to help him/her in order to participate during elections, Northerners whose polling units are far from their residential areas do go on Friday night and sleep in their polling units in order to vote during elections. I'm in the North, so I'm telling you what I know ok, military dictators helped them but they believe that they are born to rule and they don't play with that line of reasoning ok, thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
[s]bro,but do u realise majority of Igbos have vowed to die than to have anything doing with d terrorist Islamic almajiri ewedu party?
Do u realise governors control state political structure n u only have one APC governor in d south east?
have u forgotten he just took them to court for labelling him supreme court governor which shows he's not really accepted?
do u realise if APC zone their ticket to d east,d PDP governors can frustrate it?
have u forgotten Peter Obi was antagonised by same PDP governors in d east cos they felt they were not consulted?
if they could do that to their party man,don't u think they will do more to an APC person?
n once u lose at home,u are bond to lose all?
do u think APC can risk it based on the fact that they struggle so hard to get power n also wants to rule for 16 years?

Bro,due to Nnamdi Kanu utterances n how he insulted all tribes n how he's stylishly rubbishing Buhari govt,do u think the average northerner can queue in d son for an Igbo man despite all the attack on buhari their hero?

don't forget the "buhari is dead n buried" campaign by majority Igbos,do u think they will vote an Igbo person?

bro just b true to yourself in answering d whole questions n u are good to go[/s].
I am not reading your write up. Orji uzor kalu is a heavy contestant in apc presidential primary and has backing of the North. His release from prison was purely masterminded by the powers that be. If you are too dumb to see it then wait for reality to dawn on you in 2023 when election results are read. When kalu secures the ticket, Igbos will realign since an igbo man is on ballot of a major presidential party , take that to the bank.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin Remember Lagos is no man's land, we are just helping you people to develop Lagos, since you can't develop Lagos the way we want it.
Very soon we will start chasing you tenants away from our house, since you can't pay rent.

I repeat Biafuro is where you belong. Stop talking about Nigeria and if you continue to mess up remember "Operation Python Dance" even your lord COWnu knows what I'm talking. So don't mess up we know how to deal with you.

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol....Please bookmark this page.
If OUK contest for APC presidential primary and manage to get Just 10% of the total votes cast, I promise to give you 100k.
The same OUK that was unable to win the Senate president seat, even majority leader no reach am, Omo-Agege that decamped recently was even preferred as the Deputy Senate President over your OUK, the highest position APC gave the SE is mere Cheif Whip and you expect the same party to dash you presidency?
Even Buhari publicly called you guys 5%ers still una no get the memo say no levels for una?
Even PDP won't make the mistake of ceeding the presidency to the SE.
Come 2023, neither APC nor PDP will field an Igbo presidential candidate, you can take that to the bank.
You guys are politically daft...lol
Ewedurian has spoken....you forgot "Igbos hate the North and hausas"....I love the kind of wailing and High BP OUK is causing you lots.... He'll be Rigged in and all you'll ever do is scream Oduduwa
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
when he wins, kindly forfeit your citizenship. We will gladly have lesser 199million 999thousands persons to worry about.

flying pig. Just look at your moniker. Pigs don’t fly. So is your choice of rigging in a presidential candidate for a country can not fly in the eyes of reasonable people.

Mind you, Orji Uzo Kalu’s ambition to succeed PMB is not my problem, as you blindly see it.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
when will u start developing Abia d dirtiest state in Nigeria or is it that u don't develop your own land but develop that of others?
grin grin grin who told you Abia State is dirty Have you visited Umuahia recently Tell me State capital that is better than Umuahia.
I promise you, if you visit Umuahia, you will never underestimate Abia State again. I dare you to visit Umuahia, then compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
kolade560:

Never will a thief and ex convict rule this country!!!
Lol read your History pained Afonja an EX convict has ruled you before in the person of OBJ ,A coupist is ruling you in the person of Buhari. By the way shey it's your scratched faced father that convicted him?? Go and Convict him Na Ewedurian... Your drug Baron's wings has been clipped you can only wail!! grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by CerezoEsq: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
The pattern seems clear enough from 'the establishment'. They seem to finally want to bow to pressure to avert chaos and a looming disintegration and good conscience to install an Igbo president..at the same time they are being careful in seeing to it that they handpick a conservative 'One' of them.. one who won't 'Shake the table' of the Northern Elite and all others South were he to become President.. If u know, You Know

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Ewedurian has spoken....you forgot "Igbos hate the North and hausas"....I love the kind of wailing and High BP OUK is causing you lots.... He'll be Rigged in and all you'll ever do is scream Oduduwa
The same way he was rigged in as a mere Chief Whip and ultimately rigged into Kuje prison as president.
2023 is around the corner and you will continue another round of wailing and gnashing of teeth, With the law enforcement agencies doing justice to any pain piig that dares to raise it ugly head.

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by hollah123: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin who told you Abia State is dirty Have you visited Umuahia recently Tell me State capital that is better than Umuahia.
I promise you, if you visit Umuahia, you will never underestimate Abia State again. I dare you to visit Umuahia, then compare and contrast.
hope u aren't talking about d Abia we know?
d Abia that we have virtually all d pictures of its dirty streets on nairaland?
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Autotech312:

I repeat Biafuro is where you belong. Stop talking about Nigeria and if you continue to mess up remember "Operation Python Dance" even your lord COWnu knows what I'm talking. So don't mess up we know how to deal with you.
grin grin grin Nigerian soldiers are the only people that can deal with us, apart from Soldiers no other person. Lagos is too small for us to annihilate, civilians are too small.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind them,they overestimate their worth a lot n when reality dawns on them they will start screaming blue murder.

They don't understand d meaning of ally forming,see that flyingpig guy insulting everybody instead of trying to convince people of how Kalu is good.

Just imagine them never give u power u don dey insult them,it means after giving u power u will call for their head.he doesn't understand that he's gradually demarketing d guy with his childish utterances
Ewedurian It is the North that'll decide 2023 President...your useless votes should remain with your drug Baron that is if Futa Jalon boys don't crush him with EFCC before 2023 you can only wail. grin Now start telling us how "Igbo hates North so much" Ewedurian crying more than the Bereaved grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:
and some fools claim north would never vote an igbo man

kalu can speak hausa very well ..all he has to do is to campaign in hausa in the north

can tinubu or osibanjo do that ?

apc ticket is kalus to lose honestly ....he has United south east apc ...next is to get south south to back him which they would over tinubu

Senate president leads north east , he was kalus friend and room mate in school ...I laugh people who call him tinubus boys

middle belt is up for grabs ...

north west ...IBB favours his son kalu

You will cry before 2023 because if Kalu starts proving top stubborn, we will lock him up in Kuje Prison. He won't even contest Primary election not yo talk of general election.

Igbos will never rule Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
kikake:

flying pig. Just look at your moniker. Pigs don’t fly. So is your choice of rigging in a presidential candidate for a country can not fly in the eyes of reasonable people.

Mind you, Orji Uzo Kalu’s ambition to succeed PMB is not my problem, as you blindly see it.
so the ones dem don rig for we country since 1999 wat did u do about dem?
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
hope u aren't talking about d Abia we know?
d Abia that we have virtually all d pictures of its dirty streets on nairaland?
keep deceiving yourself
grin grin grin Those pictures on Nairaland are just market place, and they are old pictures. Do not rely on pictures you see on Nairaland, why not visit Abia State and find out yourself.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
simpleseyi:

You will cry before 2023 because if Kalu starts proving top stubborn, we will lock him up in Kuje Prison. He won't even contest Primary election not yo talk of general election.

Igbos will never rule Nigeria
if you had the power to lock him up he wouldn't be a free man today. Funny enough your last sentence only comes from yorubas. The north decides who becomes president and its their support that is needed and not yours. Not sure anyone will campaign in your irrelevant zone though. North 19 states and South east then kalu is declared winner, protest and get locked. Don't resume in office the following Monday and get replaced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
One4me:
This is the problem with the South East! INTERNAL SABOTAGE
One of them, Orji Kalu has gone to meet the Mallams, to tell them that Zoning, which is the only way that the South East can get the Presidency, is UNCNSTITUTIONAL!
shocked angry angry
In other words, it is okay for Easterners to keep licking the ass of Atiku and other Northerners!

Can you imagine? One of theirs is always a Judas, trading the collective benefit for self aggrandisment.
Igbo Amaka?
What are you going to do about this Ipob Orji Kalu?
How can you expect external support, when even you, wont support yourself? angry angry
A House divided against itself, does not stand.
Preach this Ewedurian sermon to Awolowo and Akintola..... Abiola and His Afonja backstabbers.... Fayemi vs Tinubu vs Aregbe vs Amosun Vs Afinfere....They need it especially your drug Baron...The kind of heat this OUK is giving Y'ALL the sweet grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by usagee36: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
I feel APC and the north finally wants to use this man to finish tinubu. They know igbos will vote for him and northerners will vote for a VP from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
CerezoEsq:
The pattern seems clear enough from 'the establishment'. They seem to finally want to bow to pressure to avert chaos and a looming disintegration and good conscience to install an Igbo president..at the same time they are being careful in seeing to it that they handpick a conservative 'One' of them.. one who won't 'Shake the table' of the Northern Elite and all others South were he to become President.. If u know, You Know
grin grin grin you sabi politics Wella, don't mind these yoruba learner's on Nairaland.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
This ex convict wan be VP in 2023 by all means
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

I hear you...lol.
2023 is here already, we will know who is living in fools paradise.
But please I don't want to hear Lefulendum or Biafla after the election o.
Anybody that Gets High on Ewedu and start screaming Oduduwa republic will be shot at sight grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
This man that looted Abia treasures is paying visit.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Maobichek: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Advocate500:
nwanne ndewooo, I am from isukwuato , ELUAMA to be precise, orji instituted corruption in abia state.my brother kalu is a very big shame to abia state people, look at what he left behind for us the likes of T A orji and ikpeazu are nothing to write home about.
Nwanne ukwu ndewoo, I want you to remember that this country has never been ruled by the best and most qualified, Shagari was not prepared, OBJ was picked from prison, Musa yaradua, GEJ even Buhari was not prepared and not our best for the office of the president. The known but unseen hands will always decide for us, only God will help this country and change the heart of someone who will enter there in order to better the lots of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
An Exconvict has lead you before in this country,A coupist has lead you before....A current drug baron is planning on leading....Are you the one that convicted him? AFONJA is really afraid of OUK popularity in the North grin
unfortunately you are talking to a northerner. We in the North have already given the ticket to the South West.
I can bet you that the APC tickets is going to the South West. It must not necessary be Tinubu but the fact remains that the ticket is for the South West.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by 007inc: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
which North won't vote him? Have you forgotten he was turbanned as the Danbaiwan of Hausa land by Daura Emirate. Same emirate as president buhari grin You sef look at the picture below cheesy
U r still a Learner. Carry pangolo and join children to play in the rain
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kolade560: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Lol read your History pained Afonja an EX convict has ruled you before in the person of OBJ ,A coupist is ruling you in the person of Buhari. By the way shey it's your scratched faced father that convicted him?? Go and Convict him Na Ewedurian... Your drug Baron's wings has been clipped you can only wail!! grin
see confused hate breeding slowpoke.
the same country u called zoo is wat u want to rule? are u ppl sensible at all??
A house divided against itself.shameless bigots
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Ewedurian keep wailing you forgot the Usual line "Igbo hate Hausa".... grin the kind of Heart attack OUK is giving you idiots already dey sweet my belle
okoro people sef dey dream of Nigerian president. Wonders shall never end grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Bannylove13: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
badoh:

Don't be deceived by your submission. Never trust the north in the game of politics. Do you know they may decide to make Kalu APC flagbearer so that he can face Atiku Abubakar of PDP. They know Kalu stands no chance to defeat Atiku in the North, by that, power will remain in the North. However, if they present Tinubu, he has the financial power, connection, links to give Atiku a run for his money, hence power likely to come to the South. Northerners know what they are doing. If Kalu loses, they will say that at least they gave southeast the chance to ride to power, but the electorates decided who to give power to. End of game.

The last thing the north will do is to give Tinubu President
Quote me anytime...

They north will vote north...
I want power to remain in north with a pdp candidate and maybe igbo or south south Vice

I’m not for igbo President... now..
Maybe after the Northerner President.... under pdp

Giving Kalu President is none of me... works fine! Doesn’t work.. cool..

But giving Tinubu power is the last discussion fom the North... they will play Tinubu and the Yoruba tribe ... and if care ain’t taken might jail him..
North understand politics and Yoruba propaganda machine don’t move them.. especially when it negative about them..

Daura have sound the call ... candidate can come from any part of the country.. message passed across.. simple!
Yoruba can abuse all they want or rebel ... walahi it ends on their media ...

North did it to Jonathan.. abiola .. Awolowo.. they will be eating wit you till the end while securing their interests..

Study the North and Nigeria politics..
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
after making friends and he wins the primaries fair and square and APC uses inec to rig him in to aso rock. Better vacate Nigeria since you can never have igbo man portrait hang on your wall as president.
So no biafra again? Set àwọn confusionist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole In Imo State For August Meeting (photo) / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.