Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (39299 Views)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
kolade560:

see confused hate breeding slowpoke.
the same country u called zoo is wat u want to rule? are u ppl sensible at all??
A house divided against itself.shameless bigots
Keep wailing Afonja wail grin....I love the Torment Orji Uzor Kalu giving you Ewedurians now tell me about how Igbo hates the North deeply and how you love the North so much that you've become their wailing mouth piece grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onlinesmart:
[s]So no biafra again? Set àwọn confusionist[/s]
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
unfortunately you are talking to a northerner. We in the North have already given the ticket to the South West.
I can bet you that the APC tickets is going to the South West. It must not necessary be Tinubu but the fact remains that the ticket is for the South West.
Ewedurian YOU ARE NOT A Northerner ,I can bet my 2 balls on that....I can E_sniff skull miners from a billion miles away. Send My regards to your Drug Baron Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Anybody that Gets High on Ewedu and start screaming Oduduwa republic will be shot at sight grin
Like the way they're doing in Enugu and Afaraukwu...wetin be scores now?...lol

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

The same way he was rigged in as a mere Chief Whip and ultimately rigged into Kuje prison as president.
2023 is around the corner and you will continue another round of wailing and gnashing of teeth, With the law enforcement agencies doing justice to any pain piig that dares to raise it ugly head.
Yes ooooo the same way the Power wielders Released him from Jail to torment Ewedurians and their Drug baron in 2023 grin..... The High BP over Orji Uzor Kalu has just begun...You will keep wailing on behalf of the NORTH , Nothing will change. He was Specifically rigged out of Jail to cause You sorrow grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kolade560: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Keep wailing Afonja wail grin....I love the Torment Orji Uzor Kalu giving you Ewedurians now tell me about how Igbo hates the North deeply and how you love the North so much that you've become their wailing mouth piece grin
grin
Chukapage:
calm down....

OUK nor Igbo is not a threat.
only a buffooon will think u ppl will rule this country. U lack cohesion and no one will align with a confused set of ppl.
u can only feed from crumbs falling where we eat.
ur leaders in Abj are fighting for their pockets while u keep dying for biafuro.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
okoro
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kolade560: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
grin
Chukapage:
calm down....

OUK nor Igbo is a threat.
only a buffooon will think u ppl will rule this country. U lack cohesion and no one will align with a confused set of ppl.
u can only feed from crumbs falling from where we eat.
ur leaders in Abj are fighting for their pockets while u keep dying for biafuro.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onlinesmart:
okoro bàbà oo
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=93438628][/quote]Mr okoro, forget presidency and face ya biafla.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
which North won't vote him? Have you forgotten he was turbanned as the Danbaiwan of Hausa land by Daura Emirate. Same emirate as president buhari grin You sef look at the picture below cheesy

anuofia! grin grin

u wan to kill ndi ofe affonja with early heart attack! cheesy cheesy

PLS LEAVE THEM TO KEEP WALLOWING IN SELF DECEIT!

BY 2023 TIFNUBU WILL BE PRESIDENT OF KUJE WHILE OJI UZO KALU WILL BE TAKING HIS OAT OF OFFICE AT EAGLE SQUARE FROM THEIR TO ASO ROCK VILLA TO TAKE THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

The fulanis has decided to swear in their adopted son to be the next president of Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about that.

even us Igbos has no say about that same with every other ethnic group.

KALU WILL GIVE THEM THEIR RUGA.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by foolbuster: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
You can already see who is the next president grin This power play dey sweet me die. Everybody wey say igbo no fit rule this country in 2023 must quench grin

Below is Kalu with Buhari

God forbid!! An exconvict? People don finish for igbo land abi?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by CoalcityBoi: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

It because we refused to be colonized by Fulani Emirate like the way your forefathers allowed them

they have grabbed kwara down to some part of kogi, 80% of Osun and 70% of Oyo state.

Ur eye will open wen Igbo's finally pursue out of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by friday2011(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cyberterror:
OUK is the choice of God and man. He is so much loved. He is a unifier who will bring our country together and make us stronger as one. When he was governor of Abia state, he built the largest cattle market in the whole southeast in Lokpanta where northerners and other Nigerians come to trade. He speaks Igbo, Hausa and Kanuri fluently. He is a pan Nigerian. An embodiment of the Nigerian dream. OUK 2023.

So based on building the largest cattle market in south east...reason why the north are rooting for power shift to the southeast?

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

I hear you...lol.
2023 is here already, we will know who is living in fools paradise.
But please I don't want to hear Lefulendum or Biafla after the election o.
Yorubas now also yearn for Oduduwa Republic. You know the fact.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Toscarel: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
Kalu can be in open door meeting with anyone, but whether he runs for Presidency under APC or any other useless party, he will not have my vote or that of any of my families.

My families are actually Nigerians.

We will rather cast our vote for Umahi who we can see his obvious efforts despite his low federal allocation

Obsolete vote
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Ewedurian YOU ARE NOT A Northerner ,I can bet my 2 balls on that....I can E_sniff skull miners from a billion miles away. Send My regards to your Drug Baron Tinubu grin
May God forgive you. I am a northerner from kaura local government of kaduna State, My village name is Manchok.
Mind you,I have no reason to lie to you. Infact osinbajo is loved in the North more than Tinubu, I like Tinubu but I wish he can respect himself as a king maker and Godfather so that he can allow someone like osinbajo or that former minister of agriculture during GEJ time.
I can confidently tell you that the APC ticket is going to the South West.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
PVision2020:

grin grin grin Northerners are watching you people with one eye. Yoruba brought out Amotekun to deal with Fulani Herdsmen, they know better. A Fulani man can never support a Yoruba man as far as Amotekun is concerned. Mark this write-up.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kikake: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
nwaanambra1:

anuofia! grin grin

u wan to kill ndi ofe affonja with early heart attack! cheesy cheesy

PLS LEAVE THEM TO KEEP WALLOWING IN SELF DECEIT!

BY 2023 TIFNUBU WILL BE PRESIDENT OF KUJE WHILE OJI UZO KALU WILL BE TAKING HIS OAT OF OFFICE AT EAGLE SQUARE FROM THEIR TO ASO ROCK VILLA TO TAKE THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

The fulanis has decided to swear in their adopted son to be the next president of Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about that.

even us Igbos has no say about that same with every other ethnic group.

KALU WILL GIVE THEM THEIR RUGA.

Tinubu presenting himself as possible successor to PMB is like Tinubu pouring scorn on the Igbo; so an OOU going for the presidency cannot be faulted.

Tinubu knows that because of rotation of the presidency, we made Obasanjo and Falae to be presidential candidates each on the platform of the two largest political parties.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onlinesmart:
okoro people sef dey dream of Nigerian president. Wonders shall never end grin grin
Yes ooooo Okoro people Need am ...now like this...we no need to dream we've been there before Twice.... We just need to be there in modern Nigeria... Ewedurian e pain u? grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
May God forgive you. I am a northerner from kaura local government of kaduna State, My village name is Manchok.
Mind you,I have no reason to lie to you. Infact osinbajo is loved in the North more than Tinubu, I like Tinubu but I wish he can respect himself as a king maker and Godfather so that he can allow someone like osinbajo or that former minister of agriculture during GEJ time.
I can confidently tell you that the APC ticket is going to the South West.
Ewedurian How many PVC you get? grin one Ewedurian speaking and wailing On behalf of the North grin.....Me I'm Kaduna state grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Yes ooooo Okoro people Need am ...now like this...we no need to dream we've been there before Twice.... We just need to be there in modern Nigeria... Ewedurian e pain u? grin
Pain me that okoro people are longing for presidency? Haba mana Oga... You sef reason am na. Na only dog go vomit come still use mouth chop am back. Today biafla, tomorrow presidency. Stay one place make we know wetin dey work you. Funny how a whole tribe are clowning like that. When 2023 comes and your delusions become so glaring to you, you sponsor Kanu again to disturb the country's peace. Nigerian army still dey sha grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
Ewedurian How many PVC you get? grin one Ewedurian speaking and wailing On behalf of the North grin.....Me I'm Kaduna state grin
which lacal government in kaduna State you come from.
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
kolade560:

grin
calm down....

OUK nor Igbo is a threat.
u can only feed from crumbs falling from where we eat.
Lol at least you didn't say "Igbo Hate NORTH" grin Ewedurian keep your votes for your Drug Baron Only the Northern votes will matter In 2023....We have ruled This country before and We'll rule it again Ewedurian you can only cry cry me a river grin Everybody is Fighting for crumbs and Resources of The Nigerian State , Ewedurian Orji Uzor Kalu for 2023 keep wailing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thunder fire orji uzo Kalu and all Nigerians who are suddenly campaigning for a convicted criminal and looter that just came out of prison to become president. Una papa
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
PVision2020:

Oga Even if you like post pictures of A cemetery full of Dead body Orji Uzor Kalu for 2023 If e pain you Buy Awo rat poison....The High BP Orji Uzor Kalu is giving Ewedurian is even sweeter than Sharwama....Greet the Drug Baron for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
which lacal government in kaduna State you come from. How many local governments kaduna State have, name one senator from kaduna State.
Infact to be precise, I am from the same tribe and village with the former deputy governor.( BANTEX)
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by dominion001(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
1 + 1 - 2 = 0, No product of the poverty capital of the south will ever rule this nation again
I thought u had sense

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
which lacal government in kaduna State you come from.
So you want me now To Engage With an Ewedurian Skull miner ....Taa I'm not just from Kaduna , I'm from Kastina Too....And Orji Uzor Kalu will contest in 2023 if e pain you ,Go to Ikene Awo rat poison is abound there grin
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by DEROX: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukapage:
lol Nnamdi Azikiwe was your First President... Aguiyi Ironsi was your First head of state. OUK will eat your Drug baron and his Drugs ,You can only wail "Igbo hate Hausa" grin that's it.
lol ceremonial president plus 6 months head of state let's wait and see what will become of him
Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Pain me that okoro people are longing for presidency? Haba mana Oga... You sef reason am na. Na only dog go vomit come still use mouth chop am back. Today biafla, tomorrow presidency. Stay one place make we know wetin dey work you. Funny how a whole tribe are clowning like that. When 2023 comes and your delusions become so glaring to you, you sponsor Kanu again to disturb the country's peace. Nigerian army still dey sha grin
Yes ooo let 2023 come First... When the Drug Baron and his fellow skull miners Disturb our Peace after Losing , Screaming Oduduwa or Amotekun , or Revolution Now Nigeria Army is always ready to Deliver the Abiola and Awolowo treatment on Ewedurians grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
In a normal country someone like ouk don't have any business being president but with the kind of politics we play here that do produced buhari as president despite all his shortcomings ouk will definitely be a better presidential material than buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.