Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) (2099 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / Nigerian Lady Lands In Hospital In A "Zanku" Dance Gone Wrong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Birthday Surprise Went Wrong As A Lady Found An Apple Inside An iPhone Box In The Cake Presented To Her By Boyfriend

A lady got a cake present on his birthday from his boyfriend. To her surprise, she was an iPhone box in the cake. She was so happy that she told her boyfriend that she will never leave her. But when she opened the box, to her surprise what she found in the iPhone box was not what she was expecting. She saw an Apple in the box instead of an iPhone and she was angry with her boyfriend. She later broke up with her boyfriend instantly because of this surprise gift.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/a0669fdf653176e8619880720fb24b13
lalasticlala

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin this story made my day

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
gaius01:
grin grin this story made my day
What are your thoughts on this? Did the lady do the right thing to break up?
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by vanida6: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lolx cheesy

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Op, keep practicing on your English. You'd get better with time.

In the meantime, stay off blogging.

The write up killed every essence of the fun/joke for me, sorry.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:

She didn't, atleast she should be angry and wait for the guy explanation. Some guys are funny but her decision was too fast. Definitely things like this are annoying.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
In as much as we may all want to crucify the lady, this is definitely a very creative way to ruin anybody's day. The dude should have made it the other way round, i.e the a low brand phone box containing an high brand phone if at all he meant well. Please let's be factual, this action isn't from a place of being romantic but ridicule or costly prank.

The lady shouldn't have broken up though, she should have handled it more maturely and do a befitting pay back!

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by swiz123(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
That boy is very stupid
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:
Op, keep practicing on your English. You'd get better with time.

In the meantime, stay off blogging.

The write up killed every essence of the fun/joke for me, sorry.
I saw this news via this link https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/a0669fdf653176e8619880720fb24b13 and I copied it just the way I saw it and brought it here. I don't modify people's work.
BTW I didn't bring the news here for you to laugh about it because there's nothing funny about the news. I brought it here to see people's views on the lady's reaction.
Cry me a river ......

2 Likes

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Dalby(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:

She over reacted... undecided undecided undecided

I believe the guy had the phone kept for after the birthday!!!

Her loss...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
sad
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:

I saw this news via this link https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/a0669fdf653176e8619880720fb24b13 and I copied it just the way I saw it and brought it here. I don't modify people's work.
BTW I didn't bring the news here for you to laugh about it because there's nothing funny about the news. I brought it here to see people's views on the lady's reaction.
Cry me a river ......

And why are you bleating of indeed it wasn't your write up?
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is just a prank nao, why she con break up Sense is far from her. So she was expecting a phone undecided that kind gal go boring gaan..
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by ParpahSeventy: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
In as much as we may all want to crucify the lady, this is definitely a very creative way to ruin anybody's day. The dude should have made it the other way round, i.e the a low brand phone box containing an high brand phone if at all he meant well. Please let's be factual, this action isn't from a place of being romantic but ridicule or costly prank.

The lady shouldn't have broken up though, she should have handled it more maturely and do a befitting pay back!
We don't play "costly pranks" with those we don't love.
Who is he going to play such pranks with if not someone he loves?
This lady should be crucified a thousand times.
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
gaius01:

She didn't, atleast she should be angry and wait for the guy explanation. Some guys are funny but her decision was too fast. Definitely things like this are annoying.
She went too far.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:

I am against the breakup. You never can tell if the bf bought a real iPhone for her and just wanted to prank her first.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalby:

She over reacted... undecided undecided undecided

I believe the guy had the phone kept for after the birthday!!!

Her loss...
grin grin grin
My thoughts exactly,

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:

I sent you the link for confirmation. Cry me a river.
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
when yoy date material minded girls jus forget about romance pranks..

1 Like

Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:

Who your good English help?
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:
I am against the breakup. You never can tell if the bf bought a real iPhone for her and just wanted to prank her first.
Yes the break up wasn't necessary, however you can't tell people how to react when they reach their limits. If the iPhone was anywhere, dude would have brought it out after the whole scenario at least to silent her. Well the iPhone isn't even my concern but the motive behind the guy's action and timing. Not on a special day!
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by kpakpankolo: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
it is well cool
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
ParpahSeventy:
We don't play "costly pranks" with those we don't love.
Who is he going to play such pranks with if not someone he loves?
This lady should be crucified a thousand times.
Yes because Nigerians love itself has always been selfish. You play "costly pranks" with people you love because you hardly care about their feelings, ironically most can not take what they dish out.

Do you even know what "costly prank" is?
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by ParpahSeventy: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
Yes because Nigerians love itself has always been selfish. You play "costly pranks" with people you love because you hardly care about their feelings, ironically most can not take what they dish out.

Do you even know what "costly prank" is?
Lol.
I put costly pranks in quote cause I was quoting you, you referred to what he did as a costly prank.
So if you care to explain to me what you mean by costly pranks, then am ready to see.
If you can't take what you dish out then don't dish it out in the first place.
Nigerian love is selfish?
Many people are selfish, selfish people will always display selfish love, it's not strictly a Nigerian thing.
By the way what's so heart breaking in that prank that you consider it so mean?
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Lol.
I put costly pranks in quote cause I was quoting you, you referred to what he did as a costly prank.
So if you care to explain to me what you mean by costly pranks, then am ready to see.
If you can't take what you dish out then don't dish it out in the first place.
Nigerian love is selfish?
Many people are selfish, selfish people will always display selfish love, it's not strictly a Nigerian thing.
By the way what's so heart breaking in that prank that you consider it so mean?
Bottom line: You do not understand "costly prank" yet you assume you play them on people you love. Lol

Please let this discourse go no further. smiley Thanks for your time.
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by ParpahSeventy: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
Bottom line: You do not understand "costly prank" yet you assume you play them on people you love. Lol

Please let this discourse go no further. smiley Thanks for your time.
Lol.
I assume you know what it means when you a sentence or I would say statement carrying this "---".
In essence am trying to say I called it costly pranks because you you called it costly pranks not because I agree that it's a costly prank, that's why I put it in quote and made that statement, I have to agree it was a costly prank just to blend with your statement.
you shouldn't end the discussion when you didn't answer my last question, it is only to either answers or tell me you won't answer.
Still the choice is yours.
Re: iPhone Birthday Gone Wrong. (photos) by Ghostrye: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
This prank is something I can definitely see myself doing. The guy is so me

(1) (Reply)

She's Three Years Older Than Me / How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? / How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.