Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] (3111 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2021
Its really annoying though, everything points to her as the faulted person but she will never agree to it! It has to be your fault that it happened because you are the man! She is completely tintless and flawless, she will never do anything bad completely out of her own will, she is the saint in the story, the holy one who is looking out for everyone RUBBISH!

This shiit actually goes to the next level when she will still blame you because she cheated! She fvvcked some other guy and according to her, its your fault because you weren't treating her right!
The redpillers like me who already know she's just a loose biittch at that point would know what to do but the simps in that situation will wholly take the blame and even apologise for being a bad boyfriend undecided These biittches are really on top of their game with this shiit!

I mean, just think about it, when has any girl ever told you that the breakup with her ex was her fault NO! It has to be the guy who cheated on her...

Still Typing...

10 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Or maybe even that her ex raped her, her ex has to be the fault for her to appear untinted!
I'm sure my ex that fvvcked my friends in turns even while we were dating and i was the monetary puppet would have told some guy out there that i wasn't good enough! undecided Thats exactly how it is brothers.

This topic still goes as more deep as into our mothers' youthoods, when has your mother ever given accounts of her teenage life where she was a bad girl Even when there is a 80% chance that she was a street wh0re, she will never let that out for you.

My biittch of a mother would always tell us about how she did this and that to favour her parents so it would be reciprocated by us at that moment when she needs us, but she never seems to mention any part when she made a mistake and was punished by grandma for it! Is it possible for her to be faultless the whole time? NO!
Was she even really virgin at 20?
Never act based on the accounts of a woman only, listen to the man's part of the story first!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Boni5054:
Good one
I'm spilling facts, its supposed to be good.

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
I'm sure most of your mothers have told you they were virgins when they got married to your fathers, but unfortunately, none of us can proof that fact, especially when your father is not there to confirm it for you!
Know this and know peace, even your mother is not a saint like she will always want to paint herself before you. Be Wise!

3 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Not again. Women matter no dey tire una?? undecided undecided Haba....!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Only real men will understand what the op is saying

7 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
Only real men will understand what the op is saying
grin grin
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Not again. Women matter no dey tire una?? undecided undecided Haba....!!
You had the choice to not click on the thread but here you are!

13 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Right on point man � bitter but its absolute truth
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Right on point man � bitter but its absolute truth
You just know!
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You just know!
Whether they choose to believe it or not!
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Demigod22: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2021
This topics on nairaland is helping me a lot. I am wiser with women now. Although I spend on mother and sister because they earned it, but you see these daughters of Jezebel, I know how to work on their psyche. Thanks to nairaland, fountain of wisdom.

10 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Are you tuly gainz on youtube?, the energy you put on the red pill of a thing ehhn shocked
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Demigod22:
This topics on nairaland is helping me a lot. I am wiser with women now. Although I spend on mother and sister because they earned it, but you see these daughters of Jezebel, I know how to work on their psyche. Thanks to nairaland, fountain of wisdom.
THE REDPILL IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Bouz:
Are you tuly gainz on youtube?, the energy you put on the red pill of a thing ehhn shocked
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its really annoying though, everything points to her as the faulted person but she will never agree to it! It has to be your fault that it happened because you are the man! She is completely tintless and flawless, she will never do anything bad completely out of her own will, she is the saint in the story, the holy one who is looking out for everyone RUBBISH!

This shiit actually goes to the next level when she will still blame you because she cheated! She fvvcked some other guy and according to her, its your fault because you weren't treating her right!
The redpillers like me who already know she's just a loose biittch at that point would know what to do but the simps in that situation will wholly take the blame and even apologise for being a bad boyfriend undecided These biittches are really on top of their game with this shiit!

I mean, just think about it, when has any girl ever told you that the breakup with her ex was her fault NO! It has to be the guy who cheated on her...

Still Typing...

angry
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

bro why u all ways naggggin.....are u pregnant sir? (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
search the name you tube, you will understand what am saying
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Bouz:
search the name you tube, you will understand what am saying
Search what name
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro why u all ways naggggin.....are u pregnant sir? (no ofeinse) angry
You are an attention seeker, its very obvious now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are an attention seeker, its very obvious now.

bro u nagg every day with new thread topic...bro its borrring sir!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro u nagg every day with new thread topic...bro its borrring sir!(no oofeinse) angry
But you choose to click on my boring threads everyday

4 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But you choose to click on my boring threads everyday

is an in direct way of beggin u to go n watch blue film sinse u cant find woman....so why did u tink Megatron77 called u Newsance last week?
bro am juss tryina help u! (no ofeinse)angry

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by heniford2: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
True so true is very hard
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by purples25(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
If women admit all they have done, you guys call them shameless slu.ts. If they don't admit, you say they are hypocrites and liars.

Haba mana grin Women's wahala no dey finish for your eye.

Okay. Just go and subscribe to chronic undead on YouTube. Everyday he picks a video on a woman and insults her. He is your twin.

3 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
heniford2:
True so true is very hard
I know right?
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
purples25:
If women admit all they have done, you guys call them shameless slu.ts. If they don't admit, you say they are hypocrites and liars.

Haba mana grin Women's wahala no dey finish for your eye.

Okay. Just go and subscribe to chronic undead on YouTube. Everyday he picks a video on a woman and insults her. He is your twin.
Base pile of words. No exact point to pick from here.
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Blackfire(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chai who do this boy like eeehhh...

Ok I beg unbehalf of women sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Blackfire:

undecided
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by purples25(f): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Blackfire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Bloomfrancs2: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
For your professional CV, contact me. +2348162589871 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. / Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! / How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.