Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? (2077 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Oibrahim: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
How hard is it to forgive a partner that cheated on you?

A thread �

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Oibrahim: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Hunhun
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Oibrahim: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2020
We move

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Marvyx(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Any guy that still keeps a cheating spouse supposed to get a free pass to heaven no matter the sin he commits afterwards.

Ladies just have to understand that that's the highest disloyalty to a man. You can never look at her again the same way.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Gentle034(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2020
life drama
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by chatinent: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Impossicannot.
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Shortyy(f): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Emotional blackmail. It's better she leaves in my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by JovialJune(f): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Jeez his younger brother? Some ladies are so shameless and pathetic, disgusting and irritating, and this boyfriend is so stupid for still being with her, God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by JovialJune(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Marvyx:
Any guy that still keeps a cheating spouse supposed to get a free pass to heaven no matter the sin he commits afterwards.

Ladies just have to understand that that's the highest disloyalty to a man. You can never look at her again the same way.

True, but what of a husband who cheated on his wife? I hope your comment applies to her too.

5 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:
Jeez his younger brother? Some ladies are so shameless and pathetic, disgusting and irritating, and this boyfriend is so stupid for still being with her, God forbid bad thing.
I tell u trust is like a cup of glass once it is broken u can't fix it back
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Meliann: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Can't. Never will.

No one should forgive a cheating partner. Whether man or woman. It's a mistake to do so for they'll cheat on you again cos they lack conscience. But if you feel that you can deal with the deceit of someone who cheats, you can go ahead and forgive.

2 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Marvyx(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

True, but what of a husband who cheated on his wife? I hope your comment applies to her too.
I'm not in support of cheating of any kind and I'll never be. But one thing isn't about to be changed - once it comes to sex, the same rule can never apply equally to a man and a woman even more especially in a conservative society like ours.

You can argue with your keypad but you know deep down it's true. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by JovialJune(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Marvyx:

I'm not in support of cheating of any kind and I'll never be. [s]But one thing isn't about to be changed - once it comes to sex, the same rule can never apply equally to a man and a woman even more especially in a conservative society like ours.

You can argue with your keypad but you know deep down it's true[/s]. Cheers.

You should have ended at the uncanceled and we would be cool, a cheat is a cheat irrespective of gender, STDs, HIV etc, doesn't choose most prefered gender, all rules apply, stay with a cheat and face the consequences, or leave the cheat with your dignity, esteem, and self pride intact.

6 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Ah.. My brother.. Nah nah naah.. Pack and go
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Marvyx(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:

You should have ended at the uncanceled and we would be cool, a cheat is a cheat irrespective of gender, STDs, HIV etc, doesn't choose most prefered gender, all rules apply, stay with a cheat and face the consequences, or leave the cheat with your dignity, esteem, and self pride intact.
Like I earlier said, argue all you want, cancel all posts you want but this thing has been happening since time immemorial, your post won't change it. The society can never look at a cheating woman and a cheating man the same way. A cheating woman will always look like she committed the greater sin even if she didn't.

I don't follow this pattern of thought but there's nothing I can do about it. But if only you women can mete out the same punishment men do to their cheating spouse, maybe things will change. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Camelot65: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm not stupid to allow a cheat get back into my life
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Life goes on
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by falcon01: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2020
call me a simp but I'm with the girl on this. it's not working, why the effort?? she made a stupid Mistake she tried to fix it but it's not working, why dwell on it just ditch everything and move on. That girl right there is smart and that dude is weak for keeping her. it's either you are ok with it or not okay with it.
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by kufreabasi86191: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Emotional blackmail. It's better she leaves in my opinion.
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Encounter261(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:
well say
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine she went down with the younger brother,,,, haa which Kain yeye girls full dis world,,,,,,,

God will I marry like this? sad

Haa girls are so horrible,,,kilode!!,,

She can't even do it outside,,,,,

I'm shaking my head in Spanish way,,,,,,,,sad

Dat guy is crazy for accepting the relationship again,,,,,,,

Him go dey see his brother,,,,

Inside him brother heart him go be like,,, see my yeye brother,, girl wey i don bang the pussy,,,,,,, grin

I can never accept such relationship,,, the thing no make sense,,,,,,,
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by israelkings10: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
3 Signs That Shows You Need To End A Relationship

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/signs-to-end-relationship.html
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by InfinityFabric: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by InfinityFabric: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Dreyton36: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
All I see here is one young overfed jobless kid who also wants to trend , continue chatting and replying yourself

Next time remember to give a little time space

3 Likes

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Dipzz: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
I nor understand why this thing they pain men like this oo..me I am a guy and I understand..but lately I don't feel or think of cheating partner anymore oo..like it's only sex na..if she still love me and respect me..do what I want when I want..I really don't care.. me too, go do my thing outside but still care for her and love her..person fit get different sex mate and still love one person in particular...we too dey think deep na make e dey pain us...this life is very simple but we complicate things for ourselves...
Ps..this is not go for everyone..

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Liposure: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
We ve all cheated one way or the other. Only that we ve not be caught. However what manner of girl cheat with her brother in law. I will find it hard to come to terms with such embarassment if i were in his shoes. Better you cheat outside or dont cheat at all
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
This shiit is scripted na. Arh!

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is difficult to answer.
One thing, fear some guys that claimed they forgive (unmarried). His real plans is to use her to the max and finally dump her. At that moment he finds out, he will take her as a private prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Angelacruz: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
probably
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Very easy,,,, angry

Forgive & erase the memories shared together undecided
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by justiniyke29: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sure i can forgive her but it would be over between us, for even though i try to get over it, i wont ever see her the same way again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gist: See Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Working In A Farm That Sparks Reaction Among Her / My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary / How Do You Tame A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.