Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

(Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), (4007 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by MacWin155(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2020
I subscribe to women choosing their life partner,because unlike in Europe, divorces in Nigeria is still at infant stage,so its more like a death do them apart kinda thing.

But,leading someone's child on so as to satisfy your own selfish whims is a Machiavellian strategy and a Mephistophelian act. For a man to go on his fucking knees,and even to the point of laying in the mud, to propose to a woman in public,he's been so led along by her,that he mistook her actions as love and affection,thus heavily investing in her. He feels he's gotten the women of his dreams and up till that moment he knelt down,I can bet my 50 cents he was being led along so expertly by her. Nigerian ladies are the perfect schemers. They are money grubbing and pocket draining till they achieve a level of success where you become less than them,they then discard you. I would never endorse to a man kneeling down to propose to a women,its self deprecating,simpish and foreign to our culture,let's face it... Put the ring inside eba and let her choke on it,then with tears in her eyes propose... It's a win win situation for you,even if she refuses,people will think you got her emotional.. grin wink
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Powerfly(f): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Tkhguy on Nigerian ladies on the wheelz of Steel.. Anadawan!
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by purples25(f): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

Seriously my prayer goes with you, good man will locate you, for who ever reject evil shall not fall in the same pit of destruction with evil doers.

Amen and thanks.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
purples25:
I feel really sorry for this guy, honest. Its not fair but, at the end of the day, she decided to tell him she's not interested after all his investments.
Never as a guy shouldf one date a lady without understanding her enough and being able to predict her moves. This is the sorry outcome in this story. "No thy worth" Now see how he is crying and begging on the streets.
A man should always be careful in choosing the king of lady he wants to date. That lady in the video seems inexposed and local if i am allowed to use this word. A good lady will not let a man disgrace himself publicly like this even if she does not want to accept the marriage proposal...Anyways, the way the both made their beds became the way they laid on it. Like another commenter said, and i join him to say that May God give you a good man who will be your best friend and the bone of your bone. Take care , enjoy ur day. Keep drawing and practicing. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by Phenomenal16(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't like public proposals... He should man up and move on, allow the pain to pass through u.....it is not easy buh with time u will be fine

But how can a gal matured lady for that matter be leading a guy on without any intention of settling Down with him
If u r refusing a guy....refuse his money as well
Some wicked guys can go to any level to deal with a gal
Is well shaa....is one of those things
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2021

Mr Man, I get where you're coming from metaphorically. You see, regardless of gender - people tend to fall in and out of LOVE. C'est là vie. The lady for some reasons unknown to me, decided not to marry him. He should Man-up and move on. No need for all this drama.
will shut the Bleep up & be quite just listen to the rubish you are vomiting degraded illiterate.
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2021
Phenomenal16:
I don't like public proposals... He should man up and move on, allow the pain to pass through u.....it is not easy buh with time u will be fine

But how can a gal matured lady for that matter be leading a guy on without any intention of settling Down with him
If u r refusing a guy....refuse his money as well
Some wicked guys can go to any level to deal with a gal
Is well shaa....is one of those things

the man up here is to render that imposter useless period
Re: (Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), by TkhGuy(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2021
Never as a guy shouldf one date a lady without understanding her enough
Bro you can't fully understand woman the lesson most people failed to understand is that a guy should never sponsor a girl to school without imoregnanting her.. Even if you are schooling with her is not enough to make that moves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.