Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: (4008 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by Emame(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2009
Im in luv with a lesbian but her sex partner(esther) is against everything, b4 we started dating she told me, she won't stop being a lesbian. Bt i luv n want her. Bt her girlfrnd won't allow. Frnds tell me wat 2 do. Cos she's hot, real hot.

Re: I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by posakosa(m): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2009
If she is also dating you, then she is Bisexual and not a lesbian. Isn't your tom-tom convincing her to fully switch over ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

btw, how old are you ?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by Emame(m): 4:09am On Oct 06, 2009
Com'on i say wat shld i do?

Re: I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by posakosa(m): 4:14am On Oct 06, 2009
u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2009
I don't think its safe to go out with Bisexuals because not only do you have to worry about them looking at other men, women are your competition too that's a double threat. I hope you use a rubber when you do the do sha undecided
Re: I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: by DrLorenz1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I don't think its safe to go out with Bisexuals because not only do you have to worry about them looking at other men, women are your competition too that's a double threat. I hope you use a rubber when you do the do sha undecided

Somehow i knew you'd be here. . .it's like you follow me everywhere grin

I agree with you. It is [i]actually [/i]not safe to go out with someone who's bisexual (lesbian). The poster is in love not the other way round. On the girl's part, she's in love with the other girl. So having a relationship with her shouldn't be in his agenda at all. And from what he said, looks is the main attraction.

@poster
If you're ready to share the girl's attention and love 5:95 then that's your wahala, but if not, then desist from what you want to do. It is a fact that lesbians rarely change. I have a friend who once had a relationship with a lesbian, though he didn't know she was one.

At the end of the day, he found out that he was being used for their 'entertainment' and the so-called love his gf professed was always for her lover.

(1) (Reply)

Silent Girls / How Can You Make Your Boyfriend Marry You? / Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.