Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,177 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? (1008 Views)

Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Brainard22: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
They are always over straight men, disturbing them, stalking them, why?

I'm not homophobic but I've experienced this and it was not nice, took special efforts and some mending grin to stop the nigga

Why? Is it that they don't love Themselves? Or they are hell bent on constituting nuisance to the straight community?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Brainard22: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Drop your views please

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Gideoniteprime4: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2021
They saw something in YOU that they liked nawwwwwww cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Sundrus: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2021
U look like virgin to them... Untouched A-hole grin
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Bolarineliza202: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2021
One thing is that you may be handsome smiley
Other reason is that you might have big backside even as a guy wink

Gay niggas are just trying to prove that they can do without women.
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by chatinent: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Nothing disgusts me than the way they touch your shoulders.

I go shift your lower jaw.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Aaronsrod: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:
Nothing disgusts me than the way they touch your shoulders.

I go shift your lower jaw.

I know whereof you speak, my broda. Form personal experience, I caution you most strongly to run from this people. In your case it might already be too late...

When they touch a man's shoulder that is a secret sign of their satanic fraternity. You are marked and known to them. They are following you. This people are everywhere. Be watchful. Never be alone with a man you don't know. Do not use toilets outside your home.

Do not go dancing. They surround you with their big bodies and press closer and closer. Never sing.

Do not let what happened to me happen to you. I do not know who I am anymore. I cannot walk, talk or sit down...my buttocks dey pain me o...so confused...I don't even know wetin?...They are summoning me again!...Ah!.....Ah!...Chizos! CHIZOSS! CHIZZZOOOOOOOSSSS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Emmadoc: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

I know whereof you speak, my broda. Form personal experience, I caution you most strongly to run from this people. In your case it might already be too late...

When they touch a man's shoulder that is a secret sign of their satanic fraternity. You are marked and known to them. They are following you. This people are everywhere. Be watchful. Never be alone with a man you don't know. Do not use toilets outside your home.

Do not go dancing. They surround you with their big bodies and press closer and closer. Never sing.

Do not let what happened to me happen to you. I do not know who I am anymore. I cannot walk, talk or sit down...my buttocks dey pain me o...so confused...I don't even know wetin?...They are summoning me again!...Ah!.....Ah!...Chizos! CHIZOSS! CHIZZZOOOOOOOSSSS!!!

Haha... You need deliverancegrin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Bionic07: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2021
You may call me homophobic, I don't care I believe that homosexuals are a big threat to our society.

If they "do their do" and don't bother anyone I'm okay with that, after all it's their life but just like witches they are constantly looking for who to initiate into their miserable way of life especially children and teenagers.

My neighbor, a devoted Christian has 2 handsome boys maybe 8 or 7yrs of age One afternoon after school, the mother caught the older one giving a Mouth Gig to the younger, after interrogating the children we learnt it was the effeminate looking guy who wash our cars that was buying them sweets in exchange for them giving him a bj.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by chatinent: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Aaronsrod:

I don't go to clubs, or anywhere that'll warrant their ridicule. If I want to go out for fun, I move with my fam. I don't keep friends. My fam are my friends. I don't smoke, drink, watch football, or womanise..so the chasm is faded. And lastly, I don't keep late night movements or go to secret places...we meet in the open.

I had one petite white while in high school coming close. He was yanshivorous. He happened to share my bunk (up). One night he tried touching me, I broke every bone in his jaw...and he was still begging me so as not to alert others cos they'll give him a near-death experience.
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by chatinent: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Bionic07:
You may call me homophobic, I don't care I believe that homosexuals are a big threat to our society.

If they "do their do" and don't bother anyone I'm okay with that, after all it's their life but just like witches they are constantly looking for who to initiate into their miserable way of life especially children and teenagers.

My neighbor, a devoted Christian has 2 handsome boys maybe 8 or 7yrs of age One afternoon after school, the mother caught the older one giving a Mouth Gig to the younger, after interrogating the children we learnt it was the effeminate looking guy who wash our cars that was buying them sweets in exchange for them giving him a bj.

Shey the effeminate guy no dey alive again baa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by chatinent: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
One thing is that you may be handsome smiley
Other reason is that you might have big backside even as a guy wink

Gay niggas are just trying to prove that they can do without women.

You are right on your first paragraph. They tend to prolly believe all handsome guys are yanshivorous.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Bionic07: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:

Shey the effeminate guy no dey alive again baa?
[color=#006600][/color]
Oga be calming down now, should we kill him because he messed with someone's kids? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Lamanii22(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bionic07:

Eeeey God ooo .. ala ye ba je.... God please protect our children ooo.... Religion aside .. gay doesn't make sense... It's devilish... Americans are the ones even fuelling it .. every Hollywood films must have gay in them.... Even Tyler Perry's....
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Hintona(f): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maybe you're yellow.

Anyway, closet gays please come out and stop hiding, nobody will do you anything grin

Please stop confusing us girls.
Re: Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? by Gudbadguy: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na their yansh dey wan enter na

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Hack: To Confuse Ur Ex, Do This. It Works !!! / . / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.