Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid (2518 Views)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Mekuseh11(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Each time I see read about men constantly nagging about what women have become and it pisses me off because men are actually the cause of this unending pandemic.

Forget the whole feminism/ gen z bullshit talk,
Women bow to authority and always listen to masculinity.

How do you explain a sane man buying women phones worth millions, flying them to different countries, paying exorbitant amounts for sex?
My God!!!!
Few years ago hook up was non existent, but what happened,
Instead of manning up to woo a woman, stupid men resorted to paying for sex hiding under the disguise of money can get me whatever girl.
Now we are faced with an high level of entitled women roaming the streets.

I only feel sorry for the genuine men out there that is left with trying to find a decent woman.

A girl dresses almost naked and seductive, you see grown up men writing " beautiful, hot, sexy, queen" under the post.

If men actually called out stupid acts with harsh words like" stop exposing your body, disgusting attitude for a beautiful girl, stop seeking attention with nudity"
Do you think such girl will post such again?

Then to those who already have a girlfriend and is trying to teach , love and respect her in a decent way.
Na still fellow man go tell the same girl your boyfriend is not man enough, how much does he give you, real men give their women money for everything. Dimwits!!

How do you explain a man chasing after a married man to justify what cause?

Imagine having a daughter, how do you train her in such a stupid and polluted environment.

Redpill that is meant for self awareness, stupid people turned it into a war zone!

Now women dress almost naked everyday and so many men still compliment such utter disdain.
I weep for the unborn boys of these generation, a charade of LovePeddler created by their fathers awaits them.

And to the hook up girls, as long as they keep paying don't stop charging them without remorse.
If only women have sense invest this unending free money into a business, imagine carrying phones worth thousands on a zero account!

I'm really pissed and angry.

36 Likes

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Shalommy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chaii.. From one of them. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Nkem96: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mekuseh11:
Each time I see read about men constantly nagging about what women have become and it pisses me off because men are actually the cause of this unending pandemic.

How do you explain a sane man buying women phones worth millions, flying them to different countries, paying exorbitant amounts for sex?
My God!!!!
Instead of manning up to woo a woman, stupid men resorted to paying for sex hiding under the disguise of money can get me whatever girl.

I only feel sorry for the genuine men out there that is left with trying to find a decent woman.

A girl dresses almost naked and seductive, you see grown up men writing " beautiful, hot, sexy, queen" under the post.

If men actually called out stupid acts with harsh words like" stop exposing your body, disgusting attitude for a beautiful girl, stop seeking attention with nudity"

Then to those who already have a girlfriend and is trying to teach , love and respect her in a decent way.
Na still fellow man go tell the same girl your boyfriend is not man enough, how much does he give you, real men give their women money for everything. Dimwits!!

Imagine having a daughter, how do you train her in such a stupid and polluted environment.

Redpill that is meant for self awareness, stupid people turned it into a war zone!

Now women dress almost naked everyday and so many men still compliment such utter disdain.
I weep for the unborn boys of these generation, a charade of LovePeddler created by their fathers awaits them.

And to the hook up girls, as long as they keep paying don't stop charging them without remorse.
If only women have sense invest this unending free money into a business, imagine carrying phones worth thousands on a zero account!

In recent times, men are getting weaker while women are getting stronger. Most men now act weak around women. That's why there are so many spoilt and disrespectful young women out there.
It all boils down to us men.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by virginprincess(f): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
You can never see people like Zonefree on this truthful thread,they alway want to hide and shy away from the plain truth because they love supporting bad, always blaming women well as men are the major cause of all this nonsense,so on point opcheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
I agree with you man. The most dangerous man on the planet is a weak man. They spoilt it for everyone.

And when such damaged women meet truly masculine men, they get angry because you're a tough nut who won't put up with their nonsense. Like "how dare you have standards and expect me to level up"?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by SenecaTheYonger: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mekuseh11:

You know most of this is because of Western influence, it has eroded most of our culture. Although Western culture has its good and bad side, this is just an example of the bad part.

It's why China spends billions of dollar push back Western influence/media from their country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Zonefree(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022

This is one of the major reasons I deactivated my Facebook account. The number of weak and useless men on that app is tremendous.

A girl posted her semi nude photos on Facebook, a man of God commented "My sister, your body is the temple of God".

You need to see how useless and sex starved Facebook men descended on the innocent man trying to eradicate foolishness in our society. Funny thing, some sane girls were backing the man of God while 97% of men were calling him fake man of God. I dropped some tears that day.

Men are no longer men. We're breeding sissy beings calling them Men! A guy his mother is in the village frying akara with a China phone tied with rubber band wants to change her Nigerian girlfriend's iPhone 11 to 13 undecided I tried to caution him on that foolish act only for the morón to tell me the girl has done more than that for him. I wept cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by JoeRizzla(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Factos brr !!!
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:
I agree with you man. The most dangerous man on the planet is a weak man. They spoilt it for everyone.

And when such damaged women meet truly masculine men, they get angry because you're a tough nut who won't put up with their nonsense. Like "how dare you have standards and expect me to level up"?
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Zonefree(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
You can never see people like Zonefree on this truthful thread,they alway want to hide and shy away from the plain truth because they love supporting bad, always blaming women well as men are the major cause of all this nonsense,so on point opcheesy cheesy.
School never resume?? What are you doing here? Leave Nairaland and concentrate on your studies before you end up like some useless girls here. You know I love you and I want you to be useful to yourself and your family.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Reminderz: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Authority flows from the top, the men... if the men (foundation) fails to act right, expect everything to crumble... you're so on point op...
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by virginprincess(f): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

School never resume?? What are you doing here? Leave Nairaland and concentrate on your studies before you end up like some useless girls here. You know I love you and I want you to be useful to yourself and your family.
School never resume besides why did you deviate from the topicundecided.

1 Like

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Kinglite: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Spot on bro. Sadly, it has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Zonefree(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
School never resume besides why did you deviate from the topicundecided.
Look up, I've addressed the topic.

1 Like

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by detectivejones: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
100% sense.
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mekuseh11:

My God!!!!

I'm wealthy and I do no nonsense of such.
My mom gave birth to me with my head presenting cephalic and not breech.
In fact the sight of LEECHES gives me seizures
Not all men are stupidly inclined.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Fahvvy: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
So a grown woman acts like an entitled w.hore and rather than hold her responsible for her choices, you're blaming men? undecided....

You're part of the problem OP undecided....

This is just like me saying that "men are doing anything to get money just because women don't want broke men", see how that sounds? undecided...

I understand that men are the ones incentivising this stupid attitude, however men CANNOT BE HELD TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT undecided...

See eh...
Until we start holding women accountable for their choices, nothing will change...

A woman becomes a single mother - you blame men
A woman is entitled - you blame men
A woman becomes a w.hore - you blame men
A woman is an abusive wife - you still blame men

And yet you expect women to change? LMAO undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by thesicilian: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
A real man knows his self worth and will not lower it for any woman or man
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Mekuseh11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
See eh...
Until we start holding women accountable for their choices, nothing will change...

Accountability is not particular to any gender,
I was specific on how the average man disrespects the essence of masculinity over sex.
Except you've never witnessed men fight and degrade his fellow man over pussy, chase married women, chase underage girls, pay for sex , beg for sex and other stupid act!

If nobody buys from a particular shop/ store don't you think the business would fold?

The next option would be for the shop owner to either change what she sells or close the shop .

Women can b blamed for having shitty attitudes,
Single motherhood and whatever they should be held accountable for,
But in the current rise of hook up and prostitution men has the key to put a stop to it.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Blakjewelry(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nkem96:

In recent times, men are getting weaker while women are getting stronger. Most men now act weak around women. That's why there are so many spoilt and disrespectful young women out there.
It all boils down to us men.
I dey tell you, I remember back in those days wey girls dey wan eat me raw, just be a real g girls go dey die for you. Nowadays you go see small motherfuckers infact guys wey I no go fit date dey lap big girls dey pass all in the name of yahoo. As spend hell those girls just to get them, once money volume low girl do fly. Now the babe Don understand say everything na market now so if you no fit pay, someone go pay higher. I am not against spending on a girl but at least it for a genuine reason. I have always this if I am dating a girl and she has need she cannot fulfil and I am in the position why not? I can't date you and allow you to suffer when I am capable, even at that I don't see you as owing me anything. I believe same goes for the opposite sex if your man is lacking and you are in the capacity to help do it. But me buying you iphone 14 when you can use the same money to get a shop, nope it ain't gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by ogkrakkid(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mehn. It's just so sad bro. They are so entitled.
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by ettelinhno: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I dey tell you, I remember back in those days wey girls dey wan eat me raw, just be a real g girls go dey die for you. Nowadays you go see small motherfuckers infact guys wey I no go fit date dey lap big girls dey pass all in the name of yahoo. As spend hell those girls just to get them, once money volume low girl do fly. Now the babe Don understand say everything na market now so if you no fit pay, someone go pay higher. I am not against spending on a girl but at least it for a genuine reason. I have always this if I am dating a girl and she has need she cannot fulfil and I am in the position why not? I can't date you and allow you to suffer when I am capable, even at that I don't see you as owing me anything. I believe same goes for the opposite sex if your man is lacking and you are in the capacity to help do it. But me buying you iphone 14 when you can use the same money to get a shop, nope it ain't gonna happen.
please oo how can i be a real g . abeg no vex
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by JOACHINpedro: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
You're too young to be on this forum.
I hope the toxicity from romancelanders doesn't affect your psyche in reality.
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by MikeofAfrica: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
When men were still men, a man can marry and control three wives . Today, our men are finding it difficult to control just one wife.
It started with the coming of Western culture into Africa.
Western Culture believes in Gender equality but the Bible confided in us that a man should be the head and rule over his wife.
Today, women does not only want Gender equality . They now want to become the head in their families.
I recently heard of a lady who proposes marriage to a young man and he accepted because the lady is Rich.
That is where we are gradually heading to.

1 Like

Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Ehmmah588(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pure truth bro....Buy the change i need begins with me
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Holybaddo: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
That one no concern me
Weything dey do me now be say

You na sabi any hookup girl wey carry

Location Ogun State

Note me no fit give am more than 10k shocked
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by benqo01(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
The power of sex makes some men look so stupid...it a pity
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Suunnn(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mekuseh11:

My God!!!!

Amazing!
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by Boomboost(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mekuseh11:

My God!!!!

Men can learn from women too.

They have their boundaries and standards and say what needs to be said. If men can learn to set same boundaries and standards and say shit that needs to be said, things will balance.

LEARN BEING MANLY FROM WOMEN!!!
Re: Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mekuseh11:

Pissed and Angry grin ... u no get work grin

The fault is beyond Men and Women ....

This is a Systemic Problem and Only those with Intelligence can tower over Present predicament Bedevevilling Men and Women..

There are alot of Money worths Abound but with lesser Money in the hands of Many ....

Inflation, Interests Rates and FX rates is not also friendly to most Men .....

The Mountain just get much difficult to climb except those with tactics .... grin .....

Dysfunctional homes is not also helping many ... Most are fvcked in the head from infancy so Don't be Pissed and Angry but realistic!

(1) (Reply)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / How Do I Let A Guy Down Gently And Nicely? / That Pastor Without Arms And Legs Is Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.