Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped (5386 Views)

Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / How I bleeped A Married Woman / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by manychallenges: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
I ain't looking for any sympathy, I just thought maybe this is a place I can actually pour my heart out to.

At 27:
.. Still in higher institution, I still have 3 more years to graduate
.. Can't boost of a skill
.. Not in relationship or have any girl I can call mine
.. Battling with an infection, not STDs, for like a decade but no money to go for proper treatment, I ain't asking anyone for money here
.. Papa already retired and Mama still in service
.. Still ask Mama for money for haircut
.. Really pitying these amazing parents but its also a pity I haven't found myself yet
.. At this age, I still see myself as a teenager, I mean I have seen many men my age doing quite well even having their own wives and children but why am I different?
.. Lazy? I ain't lazy, I have worked at some places before I got admission but the money was just a peanuts. I stays in small town
.. Mama is gonna be on a mountain now praying so hard, yeah, she's a prayer warrior but she don't know one shi.t spirit have been pinning me down in my sleep for years!
.. You see am so bleeped
.. Giving up? Nah, I ain't

17 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sorry Mr Purple.

You are not Ayefele so what’s your excuse?

10 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by GerraMeh74(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Learn a skill bro... Barbing,Tailoring,Shoe Making.. This is your golden opportunity..... Never give up

8 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by manychallenges: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Learn a skill bro... Barbing,Tailoring,Shoe Making.. This is your golden opportunity..... Never give up
I don't think there is a place learning any of them for free..

1 Like

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Clinghton: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Keeping beliving, the good days are yet to come don't engage into illegal activities.

It would end well.

Happy new month.
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Omihanifa: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bro everybody will have their day in the sun smiley it's just that your time never reach

#Keep believing
#keep working
#keep breathing

9 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by theenchanter: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
calm down, bro.... What u need right now is a skill. And no spirit is pinning u down in ur sleep, u're only experiencing "sleep paralysis"... It happens to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by austine4real(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin

U gat no problem at all

Think about ur mates that are in grave

Thinks about those that are not opportuned to higher learning

Some are praying to be like u

Thank God

Go back to the drawing board what do u wants in life

Ask ursef how do u want to achieve the goals

Life is not a race

It's not how far but how well bro

5 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Privatepart00: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
@ many challenges you are still lucky.
At that age I was battling with my carry overs.
School really tire me till I finished.
I stopped counting the courses I was writing.
Any exam they didn’t see me in the hall.
Someone will call to ask if I am aware of the examination.
My friends that finished before me , many are still looking for work.
Our class representative is one of them .
Continue thriving hard till you finish .
Your Grace and their own may not be the same .

23 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Kemblaze: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
I just sent you an email reply me.
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Don't worry

You're 13 more years from reaching your calling

1 Like

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Don't worry

You're 13 more years from reaching your calling
what is this one saying now

3 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by manychallenges: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kemblaze:
I just sent you an email reply me.
Done
Clinghton:
Keeping beliving, the good days are yet to come don't engage into illegal activities.

It would end well.

Happy new month.
Thanks
Omihanifa:
Bro everybody will have their day in the sun smiley it's just that your time never reach

#Keep believing
#keep working
#keep breathing
Alright, thanks
austine4real:
grin grin

U gat no problem at all

Think about ur mates that are in grave

Thinks about those that are not opportuned to higher learning

Some are praying to be like u

Thank God

Go back to the drawing board what do u wants in life

Ask ursef how do u want to achieve the goals

Life is not a race

It's not how far but how well bro
Thanks
Privatepart00:
@ many challenges you are still lucky.
At that age I was battling with my carry overs.
School really tire me till I finished.
I stopped counting the courses I was writing.
Any exam they didn’t see me in the hall.
Someone will call to ask if I am aware of the examination.
My friends that finished before me , many are still looking for work.
Our class representative is one of them .
Continue thriving hard till you finish .
Your Grace and their own may not be the same .
Huh. So, how are you doing today?
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by paulolee(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
these are not problems....soo many people dey wey get problems pass you....my friend have been battling with chronic staphylococcus for 2yrs na...he hardly sleeps and all day is serious scratching of his body...
his body is now full of pores and rashes, all his money have been spent on medicine, drugs and herbs but no solution, he is oweing 4 different hospitals hospital bills and after treating him with drips, injections and drugs, the staph still continues...
like this the gee they village with him grandmum bcox they said its more like a curse or swear..

2 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Stanweezy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Learn a skill period
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by TechExpertise: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:
Done Thanks
Alright, thanks
Thanks
Huh. So, how are you doing today?
I'm 30 years of age and still a student, this lockdown has actually worsen things.
my parents have retired and at my age I'm supposed to be taking care of them but rather they're still the one feeding me with their meagre pension.
I couldn't graduate earlier because I had some health challenge.
Honestly I feel like giving up but can't because I need to make them proud.
Are you on WhatsApp let's communicate and motivate each other

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Ahumanbeing: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sometimes, take a break from life's problems, if you have a friend who's doing well and living good, go over the person's home for like 3 days, talk with the person to know genuine ways of getting legit money, motivate yourself by seeing the achievement the person has made.
It's good to lean unto others sometimes, so just do it then after your break, follow the advice with your own decisions and do better.

9 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:
I ain't looking for any sympathy, I just thought maybe this is a place I can actually pour my heart out to.

At 27:
.. Battling with an infection, not STDs, for like a decade but no money to go for proper treatment, I ain't asking anyone for money here
.. Really pitying these amazing parents but its also a pity I haven't found myself yet
.. At this age, I still see myself as a teenager, I mean I have seen many men my age doing quite well even having their own wives and children but why am I different?
.. Lazy? I ain't lazy, I have worked at some places before I got admission but the money was just a peanuts. I stays in small town
.. Mama is gonna be on a mountain now praying so hard, yeah, she's a prayer warrior but she don't know one shi.t spirit have been pinning me down in my sleep for years!
.. You see am so bleeped

It's well with you bro,but truly don't compare yourself with other people your age or below your age,truly you don't have age mate.

You have highlighted your deficiency it's a sign you are goin places.

Free advice,leave woman for now focus and be visionary. You want to make mama proud then read hard get a good grade,you want to make mama proud learn skills that you need for your journey,you want to make mama proud keep believing in your self. A spirit is disturbing you? Then invite the holy spirit create atmosphere in your room and give room for the holy spirit to find expression.

The cooperate world is looking for skilss from individual and not what you study, if you can learn any skill it's a sign you serious and you can learn another one.

Read books for your journey. Continue in the road of diligence your reward is in front.

8 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by martinogeenz: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is well bro
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by AfroKnight: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sorry man. Life can be tough sometimes.

You just have to think deeply about those things you know how to do that you can also monetize.

Just a few years ago there wasn’t anything a like social media influencer or digital media strategist. Now there are hundreds of young Nigerians who provide those services. As long as you have a phone and internet access, there is a way.

People even make money by helping others people buy things cheaper or faster. Not every business requires huge capital. It boils down to choice and ego in the end. A job/business may look too small or undignified for you. For others, it’s a valid hustle.

Look within.

3 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by ShitStain(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
theenchanter:
calm down, bro.... What u need right now is a skill. And no spirit is pinning u down in ur sleep, u're only observing "sleep paralysis"... It happens to everyone.

Never happened to me o abeg
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by theenchanter: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
ShitStain:

Never happened to me o abeg
Ok

1 Like

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Xeeex: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:

At 27:
.. You see am so bleeped

This ain't the time to be self pitying. Better rise up, blame yourself and use that energy to turn your life around.

The sad thing about being a man is that you are on your own, like it or not. Nobody is coming to save you. A rich man can meet a broke girl and fix her problems but a man is alone.

You said you don't have skills, what are you doing to change that?

You don't have a girlfriend? What are you doing to better your life and change that?

It's time you declare total war on yourself, set new goals and push yourself to achieve.

There are people who rose from lower level

Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Privatepart00: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
@ manychallenges I am doing fine .
I am working presently in a Federal Institution.
The day our class representative saw me there he was speechless, just laughing all this laugh you know that’s not from the heart .
Himself been applying for work in same place I am working but wasn’t successful.
Another of my friend finished with a nice grade , but he’s working in a hotel .
If I was told it will turn out like this for me , I won’t believe.
Don’t lose sleep , all gonna fall in place.

10 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by GerraMeh74(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:
I don't think there is a place learning any of them for free..
have you made any enquiries? Abi you just concluded?

2 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Ucee1999: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Sometimes, take a break from life's problems, if you have a friend who's doing well and living good, go over the person's home for like 3 days, talk with the person to know genuine ways of getting legit money, motivate yourself by seeing the achievement the person has made.
It's good to lean unto others sometimes, so just do it then after your break, follow the advice with your own decisions and do better.

What if the friend refuses to welcome him. Or if he happen to be into an illegal business nko?
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by ThothHermes: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:

At 27:
.. You see am so bleeped
If you are dealing with a spirit, then be ready to fight spiritually.
There is no way around it. That spirit will keep you for the next 50 years if you do nothing about it.
Listen to Joshua Selman and Arome Osayi. Fight your way out of your predicaments.

5 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by spartan117(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
manychallenges:

At 27:
.. You see am so bleeped
Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Your story is not over. Jesus is still interested in you, he is the only solution to your problem.

What he wants is to put his word in you and make your life a testimony that will draw men to him. Above all he wants to develop a personal relationship with you!
Draw close to him today!

3 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Privatepart00:
@ manychallenges I am doing fine .
I am working presently in a Federal Institution.
The day our class representative saw me there he was speechless, just laughing all this laugh you know that’s not from the heart .
Himself been applying for work in same place I am working but wasn’t successful.
Another of my friend finished with a nice grade , but he’s working in a hotel .
If I was told it will turn out like this for me , I won’t believe.
Don’t lose sleep , all gonna fall in place.
hmm u must have check all their privatepart there, ogbontarigi.

2 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Leoneo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
What's your location?, I might be of help if we stay in the same state. That's if you're willing to learn.
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Ucee1999: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Leoneo:
What's your location?, I might be of help if we stay in the same state. That's if you're willing to learn.

What skill please? I also want to learn a skill. Am in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 31 Years Old Virgin Female Looking For Virgin Guy! / Do Some Girls Carry LUCK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.