Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them (626 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them by Rabbi4real: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dear Ma,

I am in a foreign European country to work and better my life and the life of my family back home. It was my boyfriend that helped me get a place with his cousin that lives in this country. I came to work and make a life that my boyfriend and I can get married in a few years time and he can join me.

This cousin is not married but has a foreign girlfriend. They welcomed me and assisted me to find new life here in this country. I met the cousin’s brother who is a medical doctor few months later. He is so handsome and nice to me. But he is not in a relationship or so I think.

We all our like family and sometimes just hang around and gist or watch movies after work and weekends. Later on, I started noticing the way the cousin was looking at me. He flirted with me when no one is looking.I kept tell him to stop cos he has a girlfriend and my boyfriend is his cousin.

I did not tell my boyfriend cos I don’t want to cause trouble for them cos they are relatives but the flirting continued. He kept telling me how he has strong feelings for me and he wants to break up with his girl to be with me. I kept telling him no and that made him....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/01/my-boyfriend-his-cousins-are-in-love-with-me-but-i-can-only-love-one-of-them/

Re: My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them by Kestine0: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
So joro no dey reign again... Now na Livelystones... We know say na lie. But make una continue... Dat one no mean say I go click una link...
Re: My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them by EmptyGarden(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hot cake.
Re: My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them by anthonyuncle(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2020
am I da only one seeing dz post as a very poor attempt on fiction?
Re: My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them by Rabbi4real: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
anthonyuncle:
am I da only one seeing dz post as a very poor attempt on fiction?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Why Are Black People So Useless?! / If You Haven't Get This Thing Do It Now [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.