Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Advice Urgently Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Urgently Needed (519 Views)

Please I Really Need An Advice Urgently..experience Minds / Please I Need Your Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed by Regg231: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good evening NL please I really need your advice no Insults I met this girl sometimes last year when I traveled to my village to supervise a project as luck may have it we stay in Abuja but different locations my mom loved this girl so much not until recently when she visited some seers and they told her that she is a witch I mean she is possessed that I shouldn't marry her and the girl in question is a virgin perhaps I am in my mid thirties and she is in her early twenties infact I keep having arguments with my mom over this girl because my mom's altitude has totally changed towards ever since those seers tell told her she is a witch please help me what should I do and we both love ourselves
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Goalnaldo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
perhaps I am in my mid thirties
you don't even know your age grin
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Regg231: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you don't even know your age grin
thank you
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by GboyegaD(m): 1:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Why did she visit wherever when you are the one getting married? It is your call, tell her what you want.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by LadySarah: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Pls leave her fast fast. You don't deserve her

You ppl always see other girls as witches forgetting you have sisters.

All these seers that can't see past family problems and girls that have spirit husbands.

Nonsense
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by sisisioge: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Seers and pastors will always see something good or bad... It is like flipping a coin grin grin.

I think the girl should run away from you and your mom!
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Regg231: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
sisisioge:
Seers and pastors will always see something good or bad... It is like flipping a coin grin grin.

I think the girl should run away from you and your mom!
if you don't have anything to say just scroll up
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by PureGoldh(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Regg231:
my mom loved this girl so much not until recently when she visited ***some seers*** and they told her that she is a witch I mean she is possessed that I shouldn't marry her

Fear dx set of people that I highlighted above....they can disorganise a family wey been dey united before
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by edoman2016: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Regg231:
Good evening NL please I really need your advice no Insults I met this girl sometimes last year when I traveled to my village to supervise a project as luck may have it we stay in Abuja but different locations my mom loved this girl so much not until recently when she visited some seers and they told her that she is a witch I mean she is possessed that I shouldn't marry her and the girl in question is a virgin perhaps I am in my mid thirties and she is in her early twenties infact I keep having arguments with my mom over this girl because my mom's altitude has totally changed towards ever since those seers tell told her she is a witch please help me what should I do and we both love ourselves
You are above 35 years and you still can't make a decision on who you want to marry.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Regg231: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
edoman2016:

You are above 35 years and you still can't make a decision on who you want to marry.
don't be silly as old as president Buhari he still has advisers
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by fati2001(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Regg231:
she is a witch I mean she is possessed that I shouldn't marry her and the girl in question is a virgin I am in my mid thirties and she is in her early twenties infact
okay.

is that all ?

(1) (Reply)

South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags / Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood / Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.