Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? (3484 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Leki2412: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Plz kindly ignore whatever error in this.....
I married my wife 3years ago and we always enjoy sex a lot until I taught her how to cum and I always try my best to make her cum, but I realize before she cum I will be exhausted already and she needs to wake baba up before we start again. All these process dnt make me enjoy sex with her anymore but now she can’t do without cumin before I insert even if I insert without her cumin she won’t enjoy the sex no matter how hard I do it... plz I need u guys to help me out on ths

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by obiekunie2: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:
... plz I need u guys to help me out on ths

as in i should come and help you maker her cum or what?

ok no problem - what are bros for!

PM ME UR ADDRESS SHARPERLY! cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Leki2412: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2020
obiekunie2:

as in i should come and help you maker her cum or what?

ok no problem - what are bros for!

PM ME UR ADDRESS SHARPERLY! cool

Bro I’m damn serious here u don’t really know what am going tru, I’m so confused I don’t know if I should buy her Love Machine or what?
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2020
I'm Cuming

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin what a funny lines

But bro on a serious note naira land entirely can't help you, you know why, your the beginning of your problem. Previous years you enjoy sex but after you thought her how to cum problem. If you know you ain't capable of lasting long why did you teach her how to cum in the first instance.

My advice is if you can take something to last fine, then do it to save your marriage since you are the initiator of your chaos.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2020
eat boiled groundnut.... thank me later
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Leki2412: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2020
gaius01:
grin grin what a funny lines

But bro on a serious note naira land entirely can't help you, you know why, your the beginning of your problem. Previous years you enjoy sex but after you thought her how to cum problem. If you know you ain't capable of lasting long why did you teach her how to cum in the first instance.

My advice is if you can take something to last fine, then do it to save your marriage since you are the initiator of your chaos.

Bro I understand u, but I never said I don’t last long... I gt tired before she cum and make me dnt even want it anymore
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:

Bro I understand u, but I never said I don’t last long... I gt tired before she cum and make me dnt even want it anymore

Gosh tired?
Have never heard such, any malfunction in the order room are always point to lasting long. Well I can't say anything, just try and be exercising at least twice in a week, 2-3 hours is enough.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Leki2412: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2020
gaius01:

Gosh tired?
Have never heard such, any malfunction in the order room are always point to lasting long. Well I can't say anything, just try and be exercising at least twice in a week, 2-3 hours is enough.

No offense bro...
Bro er u married? If not u will understand better when you do. A lot of things will get u tired watch out - about the exercise thanks �
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Sulele04(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Op i am not trying to say that you are mad, i am actually saying it
YOU ARE MAD shocked.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Leki2412: 1:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Sulele04:
Op i am not trying to say that you are mad, i am actually saying it shocked.

U shld at least Lrn ow 2 tlk to elders, Can u imagine... rubbish
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by showafrica(m): 1:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:
I married my wife 3years ago and we always enjoy sex a lot until I taught her how to cum and I always try my best to make her cum, but I realize before she cum I will be exhausted already and she needs to wake baba up before we start again. All these process dnt make me enjoy sex with her anymore but now she can’t do without cumin before I insert even if I insert without her cumin she won’t enjoy the sex no matter how hard I do it... plz I need u guys to help me out on ths

Use finger first then round up with rod..
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Emekaossai(m): 1:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Prolonged pre-intimacy will help. Finger her so well and even cares the clitoris for some minutes before inserting you dick.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Julibet: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2020
OP go and post in family section. They are more matured than frequenters here.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by marshalcarter: 6:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Kaaaai cry I weak for nL
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Kingluqman(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2020
You taught her but fail to improve yourself as well. The truth is that you can never satisfy that woman anymore. I don’t know if there is an herbal medicine to reduce female libido oo, I will just advise you to get that for her or else.. dem go do am outside oo

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Is sex food? Hmmm
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
..."plz I need u guys to help me out on ths"...

Help you make your wife cum or what exactly?
Oya naa, give us address and una sex itinerary mek we come hold you down on top your wife until she cum. undecided
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Oríṣiríṣi
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by sterlingD(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:
You have got to get creative be creative here. Engage in serious pre intimacy with her. Let her open herself to you to explore her and know how to take her to cloud 9,keep in cloud 9 and cruise in cloud 9.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
U can use ur finger to make her cum, u can start by digging her with ur d##k, wen u notice she is wet, remove ur d##k and use fingers to play with her sex. Below her clitoris, from left to right use jus a finger in fast motion to stimulate that part, d faster d finger is, d more likely she will cum. u can search for videos on how to use d finger to make a woman cum. After the first cum with ur fingers, ur dick will continue from there to make her cum severally depends on much u willing to dig. My woman too can't enjoy sex without Cumming, so my fingers do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by clintwealth(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2020
indeed You taught her but fail to improve yourself as well,yes you failed, sorry to ask are you in your rest of mind, because if a man is not having rest of mind he will never enjoy sex.just check yourself
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Go and meet a doctor
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Adalyon(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Achieving female orgasms can be stressful for both the female and the male involved... I would advice you do a lot more fore play and bring toys into the bedroom..sex can last an hour but actual penetration can be 10mins... Also learn what works for her, if you get that ,making her c.um will be like clock work... Have an open conversation about sex and try different things she likes.. Hope this helps
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Jobig(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2020
This is so simple, take it easy, don't rush it,pre-intimacy and sucking, before sex is your key to good sex
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
So because of this you're contemplating on leaving your wife...

Mstchewwwww u don't have problem sef..
U're the cos of your problem..
Put heads together with your wife and get her opinion
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by femi4: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:
You are not hitting it right on time before you get exhausted. To make life easy for both of you, use cowgirl method (let her ride you). Let her be the one hitting you, she ll squirt before you cum.

After that, you can now switch to other styles like missionary, reverse cow, doggy etc
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by solmusdesigns: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oga work on her clitoris more, infact with her clitoris you can give her good Orgasm, if you can't go Oral use you fingers... Making her cum only with penetrative sex only may end up breaking your back one day.. also buy her a vibrator

Marriage Na contract and you must fulfill your own part of the deal by making her cum
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Oga work on her clitoris more, infact with her clitoris you can give her good Orgasm, if you can't go Oral use you fingers... Making her cum only with penetrative sex only may end up breaking your back one day.. also buy her a vibrator
he should do mouth surgery to enhance his lips like some people
it'll help in give her a good oral
wouldn't it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by Obakoolex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:

Set the mood for sex at times and spend a lot of time on pre-intimacy before you enter her, locate her g spot and do a lot of finger job on it...she will cum and even squirt
Re: Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? by drezzyx(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Leki2412:

Bro I’m damn serious here u don’t really know what am going tru, I’m so confused I don’t know if I should buy her Love Machine or what?
You already know the answer.

I rest my answers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me / What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.