Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. (3486 Views)

First Time In My Life I Knack And She Didnt Cum / (sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You Hot Hard Videos (FREE) / (sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You God No Go Vex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by Nomanlike(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Good day fellow landers
For them boys this content is for ya
There's this mistake niggas make and it's the mistake of thinking that to have sex, Bleep knack and lash a woman are the same thing..
Very wrong misconception so I will break it down for y'all..

You should only have sex with a woman you are in love with; that is yo girlfriend or wife. Having sex involves more intimacy and is more of working yo partner body. This preferably should involve more romance than sex itself.

you Bleep a woman you don't have feeling for. This usually applies to one night stands like parties, clubs church vigils etc. Bleep should be a quickie also. Being physically attractive is the key here. Use yo sex appeal, seduce her take her to a corner (if u don't have a car) and Bleep her.

You KNACK yo neighbor daughters, yo street gals and sales girls in yo area.. Just like Bleep,Most times feelings aint involved (not mutual anyway)just physical attraction. The difference btw Bleep and knack is that in this case, u prolly see the gal most days if not everyday which means whenever u are Hot or yo main chick disappoints/gets u annoyed, you are a call away from inviting another man's daughter to unleash mayhem and wrath her puna vigorously( for a crime she knows nothing about lol). Knacking is more fun when it is doggy styled..

The last but not the least LASHING.. OK so you have been asking this babe out for a while now,she's sexy and physically appealing to u ;got nice boobs round ass and all etc but the problem is .....she's really playing hard to get . and oh! You spent money on her too a lot( depending on yo definition of a lot). All the went on for a month or there about but you want the coochie way before when it did come around. So finally yo game came thru and you managed to play thru the huddles and shift the pant, this is when you should turn to a soldier man and with yo dick the whip, lash the living hell out of that chick.. In this case, if u are a 1-15 mins man, its better you get enhancement cos its judgment day.. Lash her like she stole yo money and the lashes be there only way you can get it back..

The mistake boys make is treating every woman like a princess. Its only yo mum, sisters wife and to an extent galfriend that deserves such. Every other one issa hoe.. Women themselves don't like to be handled gently in the other room so u might as well lash/knack yo galfriend on some days..

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by longetivity(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
there is nothing anybody can tell me, op is going to HELL FIREgrin grin

1 Like

Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by Nomanlike(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
there is nothing anybody can tell me, op is going to HELL FIREgrin grin
just so y'all know when to switch it up..
Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Highly expository.
Later, they say Nigerian youths are lazy.

2 Likes

Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by Nomanlike(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
How do you sex yo girlfriend?
Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: When To Have Sex, Bleep,knack And Lash A Girl.. by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Una dey fụck for night vigil??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share / Africans Are USELESS / If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.